any wolfs in cali or strange things been happening to you

does anyone know about daggers pool i think it important

so so busy...........

#2 2012-01-09 11:27:01

MagicSkittles
Coal As Ice.
Website

Re: any wolfs in cali or strange things been happening to you

I'm not from Cali, or even the USA. However, what is this Daggers Pool you speak of?

This beast - this spastic monstrosity that had been James Howlett mere moments before - was now transformed into something more and something less than human.

There's a dreadful creature inside that boy, just waiting to show its face to the world.

#3 2012-01-10 02:40:56

icestarleader

i dont know when im sleeping my wolf comes and yells at me for being an idiot and that i need to find daggers pool she really crabby

so so busy...........

#4 2012-01-13 11:36:30

icestarleader

something very weird happened to me yesterday me and my mom were walking in grifith park and we saw a ciyote i decided to follow the ciyote i told to wait because i was laggind and it stopped and waited i thout mabe it was someones pet so i said sit but it didnt do that so then i asked if it was a werebeast and then it glared at me so i decided to follow it it would stop and wait whenever i was slowing down then my mom called and i had to go back down it was so cool though

so so busy...........

#5 2012-01-13 11:40:53

icestarleader

i  also had a dream that i turned into wolf with my bf so weird

so so busy...........

#6 2012-01-17 20:00:14

icestarleader

it lonely being alone

so so busy...........

#7 2012-01-17 20:57:27

lupinealchemist

Is English your first language?

#8 2012-01-18 16:02:23

icestarleader

no actually its spanish and when im talking to someone not online i sometimes slang in spanish english and japanes i confuse people

so so busy...........

#9 2012-01-18 16:05:59

icestarleader

when i was dreaming i was walking or taking a hike like a usually do and then it got dark and foggy and then some weird lady appeared sadly i didnt remember wat she said sad

so so busy...........

#10 2012-01-19 17:31:51

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

http://community.klipsch.com/forums/storage/104/1228412/thread_does_not_deliver.jpg

This site needs more pics.

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#11 2012-01-20 13:56:50

BlackWolfMarwood

icestarleader wrote:

when i was dreaming i was walking or taking a hike like a usually do and then it got dark and foggy and then some weird lady appeared sadly i didnt remember wat she said sad

Drugs are bad.

Last edited by marwolf (2012-01-20 13:57:16)

#12 2012-01-20 22:53:53

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

ShadyHowl wrote:

This site needs more pics.

http://chzpokememes.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/pokmon-dugtrio-concurs-good-sir.jpg

marwolf wrote:

icestarleader wrote:

when i was dreaming i was walking or taking a hike like a usually do and then it got dark and foggy and then some weird lady appeared sadly i didnt remember wat she said :(

Drugs are bad.

http://faqsmedia.ign.com/faqs/image/ani132.gif

Last edited by SherlawkDragon (2012-01-20 22:55:23)

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#13 2012-01-21 02:04:46

icestarleader

i dont do drugs:C and today i was going to my friends house by car and i was watching the cars as we passed each other i got attracted to this person in the blue and he was staring at me all of a sudden my chest and head started to hurt does anyone no what that means:C

so so busy...........

#14 2012-01-22 01:58:51

John Anchondo

Love......maybe

Those who don't understand the past are destined to repeat it.

#15 2012-01-22 22:36:46

CUETLACHTLI

lol chest pain, perhaps? Hi icestarleader I'm Cuetlachtli and I am from LA. Spanish use to be my first language too until I eventually became adapted to the English language. lol Now I need to work on my Spanish. Hmm...I would usually say about someone's dream is that they see and experience things too much and they dream about it later. Now spirtually speaking it could be your tonali (totem) speaking to you at times. Many say we are born with a tonali, a other spitual half. Sometimes your tonali can consume you and take place instead of yourself. Some may call it urges but I call it your other half givng you a nudge. I sometimes feel my tonali calling me and trying to consume me, though when it does it's usally when I feel uncomfortable or in danger. Do any of these dreams have meanings to you?

#16 2012-01-23 04:41:21

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

icestarleader wrote:

i dont do drugs

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/11/9/c3393657-ab1f-403a-be06-22496f6119c9.jpg

and today i was going to my friends house by car and i was watching the cars as we passed each other i got attracted to this person in the blue and he was staring at me all of a sudden my chest and head started to hurt does anyone no what that means:C

You're in love.  Go marry them.

Ok, to be serious, it doesn't sound related.  Actually, it might be motion sickness from looking out the window while in a car, but that can go away with a bit of practiced body-control.

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#17 2012-01-23 17:24:32

icestarleader

no i didnt get motion sickness and i dont mean attracted to him in a romantic sort of way it just as soon as i saw his face i got a weird feeling from him and yesterday i freaked my bf s mom out cause cats kept popping out everywhere and usually there is not alot of cats in her neighborhood except when im around her it was to funny. i do have dreams where something similar happens like one time i had cut my finger off with a saw and then the very next day my uncle got injured with his saw so weird but mostly about injuries and deaths of other people and animals

so so busy...........

#18 2012-01-25 18:31:26

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

icestarleader wrote:

i do have dreams where something similar happens like one time i had cut my finger off with a saw and then the very next day my uncle got injured with his saw so weird but mostly about injuries and deaths of other people and animals

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.ch/c/c6/YOU_MAD.jpg

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#19 2012-01-26 02:37:51

icestarleader

haha probably am but its better being mad than being sane most sucsessful people have at least one crazy bone in their body:D

so so busy...........

#20 2012-11-11 19:46:33

icestarleader

I'm back and it has definitely been a while.So a weird dream i had recently:Me walking through a fog, suddenly a door appears so I open it and go through and I came upon a big open space no trees it was hot.Suddenly i saw a big road and a dark river, so I decided to walk next to it. in the river there was a man he was shedding grey tears and he asked me to join him so i did. then as we were on the boat i noticed animals that drank the water died and the ones he fished out came back to life.He fished out a man with half a body ,the half man was singing.Then we went off the boat and i continued to walk on. soon i came upon some men that looked like warriors so i joined them, as we were walking i saw a big dog they were going to kill it, I said it mine and it followed. we came to a sort of bazaar  and i saw the half man. then i went out  and back on the road the big dog followed then the door appeared again. and just as the dog and i were about to walk through the halfman appeared but he was whole he said that the dog belonged in his world and it would be in his care. as i walked through the door i heard him say lets hope you don't enter this place again.

so so busy...........

#21 2012-11-12 11:51:10

lupinealchemist

Lately, the wolf dreams I have usually have them in chain link pens which disappoint me.

#22 2012-11-12 12:36:43

icestarleader

That might mean you are keeping yourself locked within.

so so busy...........

#23 2012-11-12 13:09:03

icestarleader

Joseph John this guy just doesn't want to give up. :l I just recieved an email from him.

Dear Therian / Otherkin,

I hope you don’t mind me contacting you out of the blue. I found your email on Werelist so I apologise as this has come out of nowhere. My name is Joe John and I am writing for Zigzag Productions in the UK.

I am making a one hour documentary about Otherkins / Therians for the Discovery Channel and am currently looking for people to speak to. We are making an observational film about individual Otherkins / Therians around the world – how there therian / otherkin species affects them, how they awakened (if at all) and what it is like to be Otherkin. As this is the first time this has been done we are researching and talking to as many of the community as possible for potential filming but currently more to make sure that our documentary is representative and honest – and in order to do this we need to speak to as many people as possible in order to reflect individuals correctly.

I do hope this email finds you well and apologies for it coming out of the blue – I felt this was the best way to contact individuals without others from the community commenting on its moral agenda in a forum. I would love to hear from you if you could be interested or if you feel you have something to say. I would also love to hear from you if you have any questions or queries.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Joe
Joseph.john@zigzag.uk.com

Joe John

Zig Zag Productions
13–14 Gt. Sutton St
Clerkenwell
London – EC1V 0BX
Tel:  (0)207 017 8755
Fax:  (0)207 017 8750
www.zigzagproductions.tv

so so busy...........

#24 2012-11-12 18:20:35

Siverwolf

Why?

I just don't feel comfortable about it.  But that's just me, I'm shy with people I don't know and tend to avoid those I don't trust.

I personaly would rather be left alone.

Siverwolf.

Homo - Lycanthropus

#25 2012-11-12 18:52:14

icestarleader

What do you mean?

so so busy...........

Board footer