The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-01-15 15:01:11

frequentnoise

Calling all werewolves

Hi guys,

Any of you claim to experience the following?

The belief that you are wolves or wild dogs.
The belief that you have been physically transformed into animals with fur and claws.
Animal-like behavior, including growling, howling, clawing, pawing, crawling on all fours.
The desire to assault or kill others.
Hypersexuality, including the desire to have sex with animals.
Use of a hallucinogenic substance to achieve the metamorphosis of human into a wolf.
A desire for isolation from human society (stalking the woods, haunting cemeteries).
The belief that "the devil" has possessed them and provided the power that causes the transformation from human to wolf.

And if so, which ones? Any elaboration would be most interesting.

Just curious. Thanks.

#2 2012-01-16 06:45:19

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Re: Calling all werewolves

YES.  THIS DESCRIBES ME.  I AM A VIOLENT AND HYPERSEXUAL WAREWULF (also known as a Lycan) AND I AM SO SATANICALLY DANGEROUS TO SOCIETY THAT I LIVE IN THE WOODS AND LOCK MYSELF IN A CAGE EVERY FULL, GIBBOUS, HALF, CRESCENT, AND MOONLESS NIGHT.  EVEN STILL, IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE I FORGET TO LOCK A BOLT TIGHT ENOUGH AND, AS A COLD BLOODED AND DANGEROUS BEAST, GIVE MY NEIGHBOR'S DOG PUPPIES.

IT IS A DARK AND BROODING SECRET, AND I TELL NO ONE.

Story of my life. >:|

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#3 2012-01-16 11:54:03

lupinealchemist

Sherlawk, you are a paragon of sex-crazed devil hounds everywhere. I salute you.

Last edited by lupinealchemist (2012-01-16 11:56:33)

#4 2012-01-16 15:37:58

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

frequentnoise wrote:

I'm 12 and what is this?

Last edited by ShadyHowl (2012-01-16 15:38:18)

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#5 2012-01-16 16:00:35

lupinealchemist

ShadyHowl wrote:

frequentnoise wrote:

I'm 12 and what is this?

A very bad thread.

#6 2012-01-16 21:47:14

Randomwolf42
Random Wolf [Moderator]
Website

frequentnoise wrote:

Hi guys,

I think you might want to lurk more.

The belief that you have been physically transformed into animals with fur and claws.

Er... no. Gonna go with no.

Animal-like behavior, including growling, howling, clawing, pawing, crawling on all fours.

I growl occasionally, but overall no.

...what? Nope, nope nope.

.......WHAT? Where did this come from? I'm creeped out now.. *backs away slowly*

Use of a hallucinogenic substance to achieve the metamorphosis of human into a wolf.

Nope.

A desire for isolation from human society (stalking the woods, haunting cemeteries).

Meh.

The belief that "the devil" has possessed them and provided the power that causes the transformation from human to wolf.

You've been watching too many movies.

#7 2012-01-16 23:37:40

JokerWolf
Resident Prankster
Website

Where are any of the actual therian characteristics? I occasionally howl and HAVE experienced a phantom tail at one point but for some reason, I get the sense that you are not referring to PH-Shifting when you are talking about transformation.

Third world children are plentiful. Fossil fuels are scarce. We need to burn something.

Help control the pet population, I'm hungry

#8 2012-01-17 03:26:39

MagicSkittles
Coal As Ice.
Website

>Hi guys,
Hello, and you might want to include girls and people who identify as both or neither.

>Any of you claim to experience the following?
Go on...

>The belief that you are wolves or wild dogs.
You must be new here.

>The belief that you have been physically transformed into animals with fur and claws.
Yes, I personally believe it is possible and ask that you or nobody else hasstle me about my beliefs.

>Animal-like behavior, including growling, howling, clawing, pawing, crawling on all fours.
Oh, all the time. Not because I believe I'm a werewolf, though. It's because I just want to.

>The desire to assault or kill others.
Not because I'm a Therian, no.

>Hypersexuality, including the desire to have sex with animals.
What is this, I don't even.

>Use of a hallucinogenic substance to achieve the metamorphosis of human into a wolf.
No.

>A desire for isolation from human society (stalking the woods, haunting cemeteries).
I desire isolation because I love to be alone. Well, away from humans and surrounded by animals. I don't "stalk" in the woods, for I have no woods near. Even if I did it would not be "stalking", it would be exploring or a leisurely stroll.

>The belief that "the devil" has possessed them and provided the power that causes the transformation from human to wolf.
No, I do not believe in "The Devil" as the Christians and other such religions believe it.

>And if so, which ones? Any elaboration would be most interesting.
See above.

>Just curious.
Okay, "Just Curious".

>Thanks.
Thank you. Though I'm not sure for what exactly, but thank you.

This beast - this spastic monstrosity that had been James Howlett mere moments before - was now transformed into something more and something less than human.

There's a dreadful creature inside that boy, just waiting to show its face to the world.

#9 2012-01-17 09:06:55

XentricLycan

>Hi guys,
Hi.

>Any of you claim to experience the following?
Maybe...

>The belief that you are wolves or wild dogs.
It depends, physically: No, Mentally: it depends on the definition

>The belief that you have been physically transformed into animals with fur and claws.
The Hollywood portrait of a huge muscle-bound, bi-pedal Big Bad Wolf? Hell No, I’m tiny.

>Animal-like behavior, including growling, howling, clawing, pawing, crawling on all fours.
All the time: growling, howling, crawling... etc

>The desire to assault or kill others.
Uhm... No. Even though I hate people in general I still think that assaulting others is wrong, even though there are assholes out there that totally deserve a good sound ass-whopping.
But I do like bloody movies.

>Hypersexuality, including the desire to have sex with animals.
WHAT THE WHAT!?  What does sex have to do with anything? It’s the attitude I find it many books and movies; Lycanthropy have been tied with sex-crazy, it’s sad.
I'm Asexual and thus having hypersexuality considered an essential aspect of lycanthropy bothers me. What people do with their private parts is irrelevant.

>Use of a hallucinogenic substance to achieve the metamorphosis of human into a wolf.
With the risk of repeating myself: What the what? Using a substance to induce metamorphosis would be faking it.

>A desire for isolation from human society (stalking the woods, haunting cemeteries).
YEAH! This is true, to the core! Though I don’t understand the cemetery part. They’re cool yes, but I don’t get along with zombies.

>The belief that "the devil" has possessed them and provided the power that causes the transformation from human to wolf.
Not Christian, not anything really, don't believe in heaven or hell. But I assume that with the citation marks you meant any evil force.
No. I don't think of being a werewolf as something bad, I don't think it's a curse or an insanity. It’s just being different from the masses of society in a unique and profound way. The wolf is a part of me, it is not a separate identity, it follows me everywhere I go and in everything I do.

All of us are creatures... some are just more creature than others.

I react as a werewolf would if it was whisked out of its body, born as a human baby, and raised in human society.

#10 2012-01-17 18:09:51

WolfVanZandt
Website

O.o

Sherlawk ain't no sex-crazed devil hound - he's a sex-crazed devil 'coon.

#11 2012-01-21 00:01:10

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

WolfVanZandt wrote:

Sherlawk ain't no sex-crazed devil hound - he's a sex-crazed devil 'coon.

I'm starting to think I'm Discord, God of Chaos, actually...
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/361/e/7/discord_by_silverskystrike-d4kgfta.jpg

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#12 2012-01-22 12:41:46

frequentnoise

Huh. Really thought some of you would be familiar with the typical diagnostic symptoms of those that are slapped with the label clinical lycanthropy. And I was sure that there would be one or two who would be interested in the interrogation of a cultural tendency to use mental illness criteria to place people into neat little boxes that can then be analysed and dissected from the safety of academic offices and lecture theatres.

Obviously I'm wrong. Continue with your defensive attitudes and then complain that no-one even attempts to see things from your point of view.

#13 2012-01-22 14:57:28

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

frequentnoise wrote:

Huh. Really thought some of you would be familiar with the typical diagnostic symptoms of those that are slapped with the label clinical lycanthropy. And I was sure that there would be one or two who would be interested in the interrogation of a cultural tendency to use mental illness criteria to place people into neat little boxes that can then be analysed and dissected from the safety of academic offices and lecture theatres.

Obviously I'm wrong. Continue with your defensive attitudes and then complain that no-one even attempts to see things from your point of view.

Someone needs a huuuuuug... big_smile

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#14 2012-01-23 04:37:03

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

frequentnoise wrote:

Continue with your defensive attitudes and then complain that no-one even attempts to see things from your point of view.

Actually, I'm pretty sure you just asked us something completely ridiculous, and we just made fun of you for it, but ok then...
Continue your moral crusade or whatever...

Now, back to our discussion of PONIES...

Last edited by SherlawkDragon (2012-01-23 04:37:51)

#15 2012-01-23 19:08:04

WolfVanZandt
Website

Actually, Frequentnoise, I've been through a lot of texts and journal articals on clinical lycanthropy and I'm stuck with the feeling that clinical lycanthropy is simply lycanthropy with a coincident mental illness attached to it. I doubt if you'll find the Richard Noll version of clinical lycanthropy here because most of these lycanthropes are fairly well adjusted and the one's who aren't probably won't be too open about it, although there are a few.........

#16 2012-01-24 13:17:30

SnowCrystal
Website

frequentnoise wrote:

Hi guys,

Umm... no? Feeling wolfish does not mean I believe I am a wolf. -looks at self in the mirror- YUP I still see a human there. tongue

While it would be awesome if it were physically possible to transform into my theriotype... again this is a NO. This classifies as clinical lycanthropy. If you actually take the time to read the forums, you may be surprised that most of us are perfectly sane.

Yes. But this is part of being a therian. But it is not CONSTANT. Just a part of my personality, and it does NOT impede with my normal "human" life.

No. Anyone who does probably should look into anger management. ;P

First of all, what does a high sex drive have to do with being therian? Certain people are naturally more sexual than others. Hypersexuality can occur in anyone. But for me, nope.

And sex with animals??? WTF.... SERIOUSLY??? I still cannot believe you are coming here asking such a question. Obviously a No. People who do this are sick minded individuals. No one here fits this assumed stereotype of sex with animals, just as much as they do NOT they think they are physically transformed into another animal.

Again..... NO. Please take the time to read the forums if you want to learn more about therianthropy, instead of asking such silly absurd questions.

No. I much prefer my human life, thank you, and my human family, friends, etc. tongue

Again, No. Also, why are you assuming everyone thinks they are wolves on here? There are many "non-wolf therians" on the boards.

And if so, which ones? Any elaboration would be most interesting.

Not needed. Read above.

------------------------------------------

Anyway, YESH! Back to PONIES!!! -goes and watches all the reruns of MLP: FIM- ;P

Last edited by SnowCrystal (2012-01-24 13:19:31)

A white wolf therian living happily with my black wolf dire / grey wolf hybrid mate (also a therian) and best friend who is a skunk therian c:.

#17 2012-01-25 15:16:46

BlackWolfMarwood

Yeay Discord! *snaps fingers*

#18 2012-01-26 00:01:29

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

The Pony-train rages on!

Board footer