The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-06-13 12:33:13

Mercader

Half Mountain Lion Half Werewolf?

I have no idea how to tell what I am. I know i have the strongest connection with wolves however I can seem to read anything in the cat families mind. What they are thinking, not words but moods and what they like. It is really hard to explain. Are there any symptoms that someone could list for me for me of either of these? Some other things that I find about myself to be odd are
When I am in the heat I am tired and uncomfortable like when I am in Florida. However, when I am in the cold I have hours of energy to spend running and for some reason never tend to get colds as much in the cold as i do in the heat. Or while in a state that is hot and a state that is cold.
Whenever I am in the light my eyes turn into a golden hazel color like the vampires from twilight(not AT ALL saying i am a twilight vampire im just comparing and im not sure if the whole twilight theory's are BS)
When I get headaches my eyes turn a darker green with black streaks in them. And the black circle around the colored part of my eye thickens.
People very often go "WOAH, how did you get there!" because i wasnt there before. Not because they hate me because I am friends with them. All i did was walk up but somehow I was stealthy to them? What could that be a trait of?
Could someone please tell me what these things sound like to you?
Thanks!

~Mercader

Last edited by Mercader (2011-06-13 13:08:18)

#2 2012-01-22 05:52:17

AutumMoon

Re: Half Mountain Lion Half Werewolf?

There is the possibility that you are both a wolf and cat. In the spiritual sense you may have been re-incarnated once as a wolf and a cat, or your soul or 'true form' may involve a mix of the two. In a physcological sense you again might be a mix of the two. The hot/cold thing is most likely physical, as are ur eyes changing color due to a headache or sunlight.

As for the stealth thing, I do that too (a LOT).  It could be a trait, probably that of a cat.

Damn, forgot the 'n' in Autumn...... hmm

A man whose pure at heart, and says his prayers at night,
may still become the wolf when the autumn moon is bright.

#3 2012-03-12 13:56:25

KaraWolfDragon
Website

AutumnMoon is right, you can be both. And cats are most likely to be stealthy, though other animals can be too. And the eye color change has nothing to do with what animal you are, it doesn't even determine wether you are a therian or not, because therians are not really physical.

The feeling of being a therian cannot be described in words. It's not just a label so we an find somewhere to fit in, it is who we are, who we have always been, and who we always will be. No one can change me, this is who I am. For more than ever.

#4 2012-03-17 02:33:42

AutumMoon

Precisely. It really does annoy me sometimes when someone says they're an animal because they look like them, or can physically do things like they can. It's not whether you can howl real good, it's about what it means to howl, the feeling behind it, what it REPRESENTS and what it does to you. You could be a wolf therian, and still sound absolutly terrible as a howler.

Although, this is coming from my own personal veiws on the subject, making it very opinionated. What do you guys think?

......maybe I should post this in the therian section?..........

Damn, forgot the 'n' in Autumn...... hmm

A man whose pure at heart, and says his prayers at night,
may still become the wolf when the autumn moon is bright.

#5 2012-04-03 08:15:12

wahya alphawolf

I like to know there's someone else like me, growing up I always seemed to be a cat(lioness or tigress) but when I got to teen years I seemed to go wolf. I still have really strong connections with both and I just think it's to do with spiritual reasons smile

I don't bite.............much wink

#6 2015-08-19 18:23:28

K9_Lioness
Website

i cant even begin to express the level of happiness im feeling right now! for a long time ive felt lost between both canine and feline, so i just now guessed i was both. when i was younger, i would hiss and (try to) roar at people, so they called me cat girl. as i got older, i progressed to just growling, and occasionally hissing. ive tried to bark a few times, but it never sounds right... i also want to be a part of a pack so i belong, but no one really lives near Allen or McKinney, TX. if there are any McKinney/Dallas packs out there, please email or message me! id love to become apart of a pack!

Board footer