The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-11-30 22:21:10

Badseed_666

Just a Question

I am engaged to a human who does not know that I'm a wolf. She wants to have a child abd I'm wondering just how likely is it that the child will be a wolf?

"I will not bow, I will not brake"~Breaking Benjamin
"We are luminous beings, not this crude matter"~Master Yoda
"Trust not your eyes, they deceive you"~Master Obi-Wan Kenobi

#2 2011-12-01 19:16:58

WolfVanZandt
Website

Re: Just a Question

Don't think we have enough information on that, yet. I know some Therian x Human matings that have turned out either.

#3 2011-12-03 18:57:27

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

You're not a wolf. You're a therian, at best. You're still a human.

This post should read: "I am a therian engaged to a non-therian. What is the likelihood of the child being a therian?"

I'd say pretty unlikely. For no other reason than that therians in general are fairly uncommon.

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#4 2011-12-05 19:06:56

WolfVanZandt
Website

If therianthropy is genetic, it's probably recessive complex which means that, at the least, both parents would have to be carrying (not necessarily manifesting) the Therian traits. If it's an environmental trigger type of thing, then it would be a random and fairly rare occurrence. If it's something else, then all bets are off.

#5 2011-12-09 17:57:13

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Badseed_666 wrote:

I am engaged to a human who does not know that I'm a wolf. She wants to have a child abd I'm wondering just how likely is it that the child will be a wolf?

If you're a wolf, then you and your human partner are not the same species, so you need to be worrying more about the fact that you CAN'T have children.

If you're a wolf-THERIAN then you'll find out when you find out and should just not worry about it.  You should tell her that you're a therian before you marry her though... (And not in some stupid dramatic way or something)

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#6 2012-01-26 00:54:45

MagicSkittles
Coal As Ice.
Website

SherlawkDragon wrote:

Badseed_666 wrote:

If you're a wolf, then you and your human partner are not the same species, so you need to be worrying more about the fact that you CAN'T have children.

If you're a wolf-THERIAN then you'll find out when you find out and should just not worry about it.  You should tell her that you're a therian before you marry her though... (And not in some stupid dramatic way or something)

Oh my goddness, I just about died! That was a laugh and a half, I must admit.
I do agree with you, though.

This beast - this spastic monstrosity that had been James Howlett mere moments before - was now transformed into something more and something less than human.

There's a dreadful creature inside that boy, just waiting to show its face to the world.

Board footer