The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#151 2011-09-15 19:03:43

lupinealchemist

Re: P-shifters

SnowCrystal wrote:

lupinealchemist wrote:

Forgive my skepticism, but this sounds like something that should involve authorities.

I agree. In all honesty I would have reported him. But I do not know him in real life, or where he exactly lives. Just his cell phone number. And he told me this stuff over 2 years ago, around the time I awoke. Mind you, I met this person online.

I do not know if he was full of Bullshit or what have you, or if he was telling the truth. I have no proof to his claims. I got a new phone since then (obviously) so texts are long gone. I also do not talk to this said person anymore due to what he was telling me.

He also told me "eating human flesh is vital for a werewolf's survival" back then, and tried to convince me to shift and eat human flesh. He said I had to at the very least get an animal kill, but human would be better.... this guy is SICK in the head.... I do not know if he was in all seriousness or trying to mess with me, but the thought of it back then made my stomach churn....

Now I can tell he's either full of shite (it happens in this line of work) or he's a sociopath. Either way it's not a good image for the were community.

#152 2011-09-16 12:50:13

SnowCrystal
Website

Well, like I said, he does have a wolf side (can sense it using my weredar) that feels both neutral and evil. What I am doubting is his credibility when it comes to eating humans. He could be just another therian. My thoughts he is more of a sociopath than full of sh*t. Since he took it in seriousness. As to whether he still believes this, I truly do not know.

Could he be having phantom shifts if he is seeing himself as a wolf? Do you think maybe the wolf his soul is going into into has been killing people? hmm

A white wolf therian living happily with my black wolf dire / grey wolf hybrid mate (also a therian) and best friend who is a skunk therian c:.

#153 2011-09-16 15:16:14

John Anchondo

I honestly have no idea.

Those who don't understand the past are destined to repeat it.

#154 2011-09-19 04:09:35

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Sounds like he was just f***ing with you.  It sounds like something I would do, hence the avatar.

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#155 2011-09-20 12:17:47

Siverwolf

I doubt werewolves in general have a fond taste for human flesh or even another canine type animal for that matter.

But, I have read about reports in the news about dogs turning to eat their owners due to starvation and neglect.

Here's a link...
http://news.yahoo.com/abandoned-two-wee … 55231.html

Siverwolf.

Last edited by Siverwolf (2011-09-20 12:26:42)

Homo - Lycanthropus

#156 2011-09-20 23:02:00

Badseed_666

So am I a berserker? When I paintball (particularly in scenario ball a.k.a. mil-sim) I seem to be able to do more than any human can when they're on adrenalin. Things become WAY slower, all my senses are sharper than knives, and everything I do is somehow increased in effect. And I'm able to wreak terrific damage on my own. It scares my team mates and even me.

Last edited by Badseed_666 (2011-09-20 23:03:28)

"I will not bow, I will not brake"~Breaking Benjamin
"We are luminous beings, not this crude matter"~Master Yoda
"Trust not your eyes, they deceive you"~Master Obi-Wan Kenobi

#157 2011-09-21 10:40:50

Siverwolf

Badseed_666 wrote:

So am I a berserker? When I paintball (particularly in scenario ball a.k.a. mil-sim) I seem to be able to do more than any human can when they're on adrenalin. Things become WAY slower, all my senses are sharper than knives, and everything I do is somehow increased in effect. And I'm able to wreak terrific damage on my own. It scares my team mates and even me.

No.  That's just adrenalin. 

If you were a berserker, you'd proberly blackout from insanity and not know what your doing.
wink

Siverwolf.

Homo - Lycanthropus

#158 2011-09-21 12:44:51

Badseed_666

Thing is, there ARE black spots in my memory that people have to fill in for me but I usually remember what happens a few days after happens, usually in my sleep. And there's a difference too, it feels different than adrenaline, adrenaline for me feels just calm and collective, kinda like a warrior monk. But when this happens, everything feels more violent and chaotic, but I only know from remembering it in my sleep days after it happens. I even told my team mates about my dreams and they match up EXACTLY with what they tell me. But then again, what does it natter? Either way I'm a natural born killing machine. In just a bit confused and rather perturbed by it.

Last edited by Badseed_666 (2011-09-21 14:13:35)

#159 2011-09-21 13:54:41

Siverwolf

Yeah, that sounds a lot like it.  It would be benifical to channel that energy into something less chaotic.

Siverwolf.

Homo - Lycanthropus

#160 2011-09-21 14:09:57

Badseed_666

Well there in lies the problem. I'm joining the army as an airborne ranger and getting a German Shepard as a partner to jump and serve with. I've been trying to channel it but it's REALLY gently caressing hard. It very much scares me what I'm capable of when this happens. And who knows what could happen if I can't control it by the time I enlist and am shipped off. I don't want to end up hurting someone I wouldn't normally do anything to because I can't control myself.

Last edited by Badseed_666 (2011-09-21 14:15:43)

#161 2011-09-21 19:11:27

WolfVanZandt
Website

I've never done anything that I wouldn't have decided to do if I had the chance while berserking - but that might just be me.

For instance, if you tried to wake me up by touching me, I'd likely try to bite your hand off. But if you were familiar and I knew you as a friend, my body would realize it and not attack you. I've learned to trust my intuition and that applies to berserking.

#162 2011-09-21 22:00:37

Badseed_666

Still, it's bad enough being an animalistic killing machine, I can't just go around destroying everything not familiar in my path. Especially in the military. Plus, I don't want to attract attention to myself and possibly be revealed for what I am, the consequences could be very bad.

#163 2011-09-22 16:49:09

nicgirl423
Website

I agree with bad seed ...

Feisty Free and a Were,
Half blooded is better.

#164 2011-09-22 18:21:02

WolfVanZandt
Website

Werewolves have pretty much the same behavioral mechanisms as Mainstreamers - only different - yknowhwatImean? If you're destructive as a human, then you're destructive as a wolf and vice versa. The exception is that, if you've lived your life repressing your Wereside, it will tend to be rather explosive. If that's been a long term tendency, you might have some work to do to get out of it. You see, you can't keep part of yourself bottled up and expect it to just sit there quietly and meekly.

#165 2011-09-22 23:04:00

WolfMontana

Ain't that the truth. You end up hurting yourself doing that, therian or no.

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#166 2011-09-22 23:39:10

Badseed_666

True, but I'm not about to unleash the beast all at once. That would just be BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD! But either way, it's sonething I'm barely controlling, if I'm controlling it at all.

#167 2011-09-23 01:15:02

walkingintheshadows
Website

O've met someone who could p-shift before, not in person, and they provided no proof, but i believe them because I trust them.

#168 2011-09-23 05:52:42

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

My avatar can P-Shift, but he's just Shuffling for now...

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#169 2011-09-23 11:40:14

Siverwolf

WolfVanZandt wrote:

Werewolves have pretty much the same behavioral mechanisms as Mainstreamers - only different - yknowhwatImean? If you're destructive as a human, then you're destructive as a wolf and vice versa. The exception is that, if you've lived your life repressing your Wereside, it will tend to be rather explosive. If that's been a long term tendency, you might have some work to do to get out of it. You see, you can't keep part of yourself bottled up and expect it to just sit there quietly and meekly.

Yeah, I've talked to some werewolves in the military, one I know in Alfganistan and he's tells me he's frustrated cause he is not allow to express his were-side or his sexuality. 

Siverwolf.

Last edited by Siverwolf (2011-09-23 11:42:20)

Homo - Lycanthropus

#170 2011-09-23 11:41:41

Siverwolf

SherlawkDragon wrote:

My avatar can P-Shift, but he's just Shuffling for now...

Wow, that's impressive!  tongue

Siverwolf.

Homo - Lycanthropus

#171 2011-09-23 13:16:25

Badseed_666

Siverwolf wrote:

WolfVanZandt wrote:

Yeah, I've talked to some werewolves in the military, one I know in Alfganistan and he's tells me he's frustrated cause he is not allow to express his were-side or his sexuality. 

Siverwolf.

He is allowed to express his sexual orientation, Don't Ask Don't Tell was repealed, remember. But they'll prohibit his were-side from being expressed to ensure that his unit doesn't geek out and lose cohesion.

#172 2011-12-20 20:00:55

Gravemind256

The only thing I have noticed that I am able to do better than anyone I know is that my cuts tend to heal faster, I am able to distinguish single sounds out of huge clutters of noises and hear better, and I somehow know when a phone is about to ring. I also sometimes dream about things that happen the next day. For example. I dream about machines breaking, i woke up to a power outage. I dreamed about animals dying, and my friends pet died. I hate perfume, cramped spaces, and sometimes have empty spots in my memory where i have absolutely no idea what happened in between point A and point B. No physical shifts for me, though. The closest thing I have ever done is gotten hurt in a dream and woken up to the same injury. I really don't know how you can cut yourself on a mattress so...

Last edited by Gravemind256 (2011-12-20 20:14:36)

Being a Therian is not something you can ask for. Its something you are.

#173 2012-02-20 10:26:31

KaraWolfDragon
Website

Well, maybe you're psychic? Lots of people have psychic dreams anyways. And I always seem to know what's going to happen in movies. And sometimes I play this game with M&Ms (cause I'm so immature XD) where I hold one or two M&Ms and guess what color they are. Sometimes I'm right. ^.=.^

The feeling of being a therian cannot be described in words. It's not just a label so we an find somewhere to fit in, it is who we are, who we have always been, and who we always will be. No one can change me, this is who I am. For more than ever.

Board footer