The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-04-09 20:15:11

CassieRose
Website

Theriotype ? Or however you spell it >.<

So if you have a theriotype (mine would be a wolf) do any of you know what you look like in that "form" ? Like, fur color/patterns ?

Am I making any sense at all ? >.<

#2 2011-04-09 20:37:46

Adanvdowaya
Spry One

Re: Theriotype ? Or however you spell it >.<

Yep you make perfect since.... Im a wolf too:) and i dont really know what i look like as a wolf because well usually im the wolf.... And its hard to see yourself sometimes haha..... But ive had One or two third person dreams and ive got somewhat brown/black coloring but thats about all i know smile

Trusting instinct has far more success than reasoning smile

#3 2011-04-09 21:16:16

CassieRose
Website

I thought I was brown and black, but then I thought I was white. I've had a few 3rd person dreams >.< I wish I knew.

#4 2011-04-09 21:28:44

Adanvdowaya
Spry One

Yea i wish i could tell you how to find out but maybe it isnt always the same.... Could be possible that fur color could change depending on mood or any other various factors in life.... Its hard to tell.... I know that ive always seen a white wolf in my dreams but its not me.... Someone else... I wish i knew

#5 2011-04-10 09:32:32

CassieRose
Website

I saw a white wolf in my dreams, then it bit me and I changed into a white wolf >.< Then I got chased around by some man with a needle.

#6 2011-04-10 09:39:15

Adanvdowaya
Spry One

Haha the man with the needle makes me laugh.... I dont know why... Wolves in my dream last night but i was still my normal self not a wolf... Although i was still therian cause i howled back... And i had night vision goggles that was fun

#7 2011-04-10 10:17:09

LupinAtHeart

I think I read somewhere, I have no clue where it was, that the color of your theriotype matches the color of your hair. Though, I think that means the color of your natural hair, no higlights or other stuff. But I dont think that is true. My theriotype (a wolf) always seems to be a red-ish color or a tan. I can never tell. XD

I am shy, and weird. Go easy on me. :p

#8 2011-04-10 11:02:39

Adanvdowaya
Spry One

Yea im pretty sure thats not true or at least doesnt apply to me because i have tan hair but darker fur almost like the colors or a german shepard

#9 2011-04-10 13:51:12

wolflove

I'm a wolf therian as well. The color of my fur in my dreams (that are usually in 3rd person) are always different. Sometimes I'm a white and brown wolf, other times I'm all white or all black. I wish I knew which one was right.

My heart sings to the moon and with the wind, sending tribute to it whenever I can.

#10 2011-04-10 15:30:51

Iceis The Husky
The Teal Husky
Website

You'd feel what's right.

If not, there's always dye to make up your mind with.

<3

#11 2011-04-10 16:18:35

wolflove

LycanJayBoy wrote:

You'd feel what's right.

Since the brown and white wolf the most, and I feel connected to that one the most, that one's probably right.

LycanJayBoy wrote:

If not, there's always dye to make up your mind with.

lol.

My heart sings to the moon and with the wind, sending tribute to it whenever I can.

#12 2011-04-10 21:44:45

lupinealchemist

I usually go with a black wolf since I saw myself in a mirror in my dreams and there were two instances during sleep paralysis I had a solid hallucination of a black wolf sleeping right next to me.

#13 2011-04-11 17:56:12

WolfVanZandt
Website

Yeah. I'm black (beginning to get some gray specks though). I have a blunt muzzle compared to wolves. And I tend to walk upright. I know because I've seen myself in mirrors, dreams, and Dreamtime and I'm always pretty much the same.

#14 2012-02-20 17:02:31

KaraWolfDragon
Website

People can be more than just one animal, and not everyone is a wolf. Just so ya know tongue I'm a wolf/coyote/dragon and possibly part feline. My wolf spirit animal is light silver and white with one green and one yellow eye. My coyote is just a normal coyote. My dragon spirit animal is black with dark blue spikes from head to tail and silver horns. If I am part feline, it's either a black panther or a white tiger since those I feel the most connected to.

The feeling of being a therian cannot be described in words. It's not just a label so we an find somewhere to fit in, it is who we are, who we have always been, and who we always will be. No one can change me, this is who I am. For more than ever.

Board footer