The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#176 2011-06-22 09:05:01

Carlos789
The Vulpine Assassin

Re: The Werewolf Cafe Forum Members Bios...

My name is Carlos Hermann Haubold III esq. DDS...... No, but in all seriousness, I'm Carlos, and I do consider myself a rampant furry and a werefox. I signed onto this site about a year ago, and I've been addicted ever since. I was told about this site by my friend Kormiak. Since I wasn't generally a fan of forums sites (due to all the hype about trolls... trolls everywhere) I was hesitant about joining, but boy am I glad I did... I've made so many friends here. Now a little more about me. I was born in Caracas, Venezuela, I was about 7 when I moved to America. My interests are therianthropy, foxes, video games, foxes, my beloved Amber, and foxes. I gently caressing love foxes, have I mentioned that? I'm on this site for the friendly enviroment, massive lack of trolls, and the RP'ing. I wish to one day be a video game maker with my sweetheart Amber at my side for the rest of eternity... so yeah... this is me in a nutshell...

Me gustaría que estuvieras aquí, pero usted está allí ... Y allí no sabe la suerte que tiene.
Las pocas horas voy a estar con ustedes valen los miles de horas que pasan sin ti.
Cuando te sientes una brisa cálida en su contra, que es el beso que estalló a usted
Mi corazĂłn es tuyo para tomar. Mi amor Ăşnico y verdadero
... Amber...

#177 2011-07-05 05:55:52

dragon wolf paw!
black wolf

been meaning to post , so here goes,
real names jason from the midlands uk. now living in mid wales, been intrested in wolves  since meeting a pair of american timber wolves at a wildlife reserve  nr wher i used to live, this was with THE WOLF CONSERVATION TRUST  which is based in reading,
im also a furry and my fursona is a wolf/huskey mix.
i love metal and rave and traveling around the uk and visiting the lake district, also love real ales including any from shropshire and the lakes,   im also a very spirital person, i follow a path but cant talk about it.

what i would like to do is find or try to connect with wolves ie spirt wolves through ritual but not to sure where to start, only found a few basic spells as such, um thats about it for know

also i can somtimes act very silly when given beer, im  afun loving person who has a twisted sence of humor.
feel free to message if ya  wanna chat
WARNING only very limited  internet access and its sometimes restructed.

Last edited by cyber wolf uk (2011-07-05 06:00:01)

Touch that food and ill tear you apart!  THIS WOLF EATS ALONE.
they may try but they will never silence THIS wolf!
im a wolf ! im  a furry ! and im mighty proud of that!

#178 2011-07-16 22:07:19

Fenris Ulfur
Website

I've made this account in '08, yet have been rather inactive since then. I'm trying to get back on more frequently. After all, there's no other site that I'd fit into better. I'd prefer not to reveal my real name unless I really get to know you personally. For now, call me Fenris. I have a passion for wolves and werewolves, as well as most animals. Also, I am a taxidermist. If I seem mysterious to you, you are one of many, lol. It's just that I keep to myself often. My life is a world of pain and a dance with the ashes of those I have never forsaken.

#179 2011-08-01 15:49:04

confuzzled wolf
Website

my names (to be determined) but currently its Cal. I'm 18 years old and live in charleston, SC. I'm a New york transplant, and i'm planning on going there for my EMT training. i guess i started liking werewolves after i dated someone who said they were one, and from then on it became my preference. i joined this site for a while, but forgot my passord for a while and then found it so here i am!!!

The key to being happy, is accepting that sometimes you wont be, and coping with it.

Dragostea ca nici mâine.

#180 2011-08-01 20:38:47

Zax

Zax here, although you can call me Rich too.  I'm a a single, male, straight 1969 model human (93% by volume, 7% werebeast) living in Pittsburgh, USA.  Mild by light, wild by night.  A lot more shy and mild than wild.  But I have my moments.

I'm a transformation writer and artist (currently on hiatus while my creative mind resets), and I do a lot of roleplaying over Yahoo Messenger and by voice over Skype. I don't consider myself were or therian, but I do experiment with some phantom shifting for fun and to better my art and writing.

I've been active in the furry community as artist and writer only since '03, and werewolves are my favorite things to draw and imagine being.  There are many ways to imagine it, and I'm looking for a lady companion to do this with me full time.

Feel free to contact me via YM, where my screen nick is zaximillian.  Please let me know in the friend request that you came from here so I don't think you're a bot.  Those things are persistent nowadays.

Howl or whimper at me; my ears are upright and listening.
- Rich

Always a choice: Choose the worst of your inner animal and become a monster. Choose the best and become better for it.

#181 2011-08-03 20:16:34

OhHellsYes
Werepanther

I'm Andrea and I'm a werepanther. At least that's what I was told by my vampire friend. But I have a problem. I can only shift in the Astral plane, not in the physical plane... and that frustrates me very much. If anyone could help me out, I'd be much obliged. I posted asking for help in the "Werepanthers" forum, here's to hoping someone replies...

#182 2011-11-18 09:34:06

PRIMWOLF

Lets gets a few things straight about me....

I'm the kind of person that when/if a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

I really HATE vegetarians. Once I saw a vegetarian eating a banana. I asked her "how would you like it if your skin was ripped off and you were eaten alive?" Then go figure, I proceeded to go on a date with her. But I figure most of us are like that anyway.

I like where TV ads have been going recently. "Now they show you how detergents take out bloodstains, a pretty violent image there. I think if you've got a T-shirt with a bloodstain all over it, maybe laundry isn't your biggest problem. Maybe you should get rid of the body before you do the wash." It's pretty useful information in my opinion.

People keep saying the right person will come along to start a successful relationship. I honestly believe my girl got hit by a truck.

I'm not the person your mother warned you about... her imagination isn't that good.

I prefer to think that if there is a God, he isn't dead, just drunk.

The problem with the designated driver program, it's not a desirable job, but if you ever get sucked into doing it, have fun with it, like I do. At the end of the night, I drop them off at the wrong house.

I'm a lover of rejects, I even go as far as to buy the messed up things at the stores.

And lastly but not least, my feminine side is a lesbian. Caus I am a MALE and I have alot of friends who are girls. I am 18 and I'm quite fun to hang around once you get to know me.

Last edited by PRIMWOLF (2011-11-23 13:11:47)

"The tooth fairy teaches children that they can sell body parts for money." - ME

My outlook on life? = "Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a nice big rock."

#183 2011-11-22 04:14:36

Ishtar

TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE - I AM LORD VOLDEMORT!!!!
... Honestly, though, I have never yet been able to so much as even scare a cockroach. I'm just your regular whacko girl-next-door who you didn't even know existed, but when you did, you wondered 'Why???' Not quite the deep thinker, even I have my philosophical moments. Take this, for instance, that I have been a member of this strawberry-slush cool forum since August this year but thought it right, nay, absolutely necessary to introduce myself only today. And why? Because my house tests begin the day after tomorrow and as is usual to many a man, woman or wolf-cub diagnosed with a fatal disease, the closer they get to the big white light or deep black hole (whatever's supposed to be at the end of the road) the more they tend to cling on to the tendrils of all that is good, beautiful and hitherto neglected. And so, here I stand.
In accordance with the wolf code, true, I wouldn't consider myself a lone wolf (the term suggests too huge an angst against the big bad world), but I can't think of myself as a pack animal, either. A pack is scary, it's -ism too threatening. But at the end of the day, I figure I'm plain ol' miserable and misunderstood. Not to forget lonely, lonely is very important ... "cause I'm thirsty for your love, dancing underneath the skies of lust ... cause without you my life is nothing but a carnival of rust." BTW, the 'you' is an image that is still quite blurry and shadowy. lol

Heaven me such uses send,
Not to pick bad from bad, but by bad mend.

~ Desdemona (Othello, act iv scene iii)

#184 2011-11-22 12:12:20

Winter-Son
Website

Sorry I didn't make one when I first joined, but here it is:

Kulkija rauhaa etsien
Kynsistä petojen haavoja sain
Katveeseen, suojaan metsien
Kiirii laulu isien kaikuna ain
Laulu isien kaikuna ain

Kynnet selässään hetken levähtää
Kasvot hiekassa hetki katoaa

Harvatpa kertomaan säästyivät,
siksi veri yltyi virtaamaan.
Niin vain aika koitti myös sankarin
kirjailtu miekka kourassaan
(vaan mies taipumaton veljet rinnallaan
tarustoissa elää ainiaan).

Kuolemaan me jok'ikinen kuljemme;
jumalat ovat elävät valinneet.
Veljemme syliin aaltojen laskemme;
jää hyvästi, sinut aina muistamme.

Kunniaa ei miekka voi taltuttaa;
jumalat ovat sankarit nimenneet.
Veljemme tuonen herralle luovutamme;
siis hyvästi - kunnes jälleen kohtaamme.

"The forces of Winter reign, in dreadful way, there's no escape."

#185 2011-12-27 02:22:57

Eternal Wolf

Well then, my names Noah a 15 year old writer and part time groccery store worker. I like to write stories on my experinces and the experinces of others. My friends, famliy and girlfriend do not know that i am a Therian and I would like to keep it that way. Im the quite and brooding type but I make good conversations. Im still new to this so i might need help sometimes. And i also love wolves.

“For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack”

#186 2012-01-08 03:08:58

MagicSkittles
Coal As Ice.
Website

Hello everyone!
My name is Christopher and I'm nineteen years old. I enjoy a lot of things, too many to mention all here. I love doing a lot of things, some of which I'll name here. I like to write stories, poems and make songs. I like to learn instruments so I can play music. My love is drawing all types of things in all art forms and listening to all types of music. I do like all art forms, inculding oragami, making clothes, boxes, etc. I'm currently unemployed and not looking for work. I have a few ailments, such as asthma, chest problems and some rash/blocked airway I get in the heat. I have mental health issues, though I will not use them as an excuse for misbehaviour.
Once upon a time a woman and a man had a son, they were both very proud.
Two years later came another son, which the man didn't really mind but the woman wanted a daughter.
So the second son had to become that daughter, until recently.
That is the story of my life, basically. I've had numerous other bad things happen to me, but I will not go into detail here. As you can see, I'm very chatty and talk a lot when I feel like it. Most of the time I'm very shy. I'm trying to get my life on track (not back on track , since it never was on one in the first place). I live each day as it comes and goes, and try not to hold grudges like I used to. I'm a firm believer in the paranormal/supernatural (things like spirits, were-beings, shape-shifters, vampires, psychic powers, etc). I love all types of horror, gore, splatter, slasher, survival, thriller, war and paranormal/supernatual movies, television series, books, blogs, games, etc. I'm also a big fan of Anime and Manga. I enjoy reading anything and everything I can get my hands/eyes on. Apparently I'm a good cook, a really good cook, but I don't really believe the people who have told me that. I do enjoy cooking. I love games, mostly Spyro the Dragon or Crash Bandicoot. Yes, I do play newer ones, too. I'm pansexual, so I love to openly say that I love being a part of the LGBT+ community. I love to crossdress (because of my mother, I think is were it stemmed from). I'm sorry if this is more "too much info" for you, I really didn't mean to blabber on. I just hope you enjoy my presence here and welcome me with open arms.
With much respect, MagicSkittles.

This beast - this spastic monstrosity that had been James Howlett mere moments before - was now transformed into something more and something less than human.

There's a dreadful creature inside that boy, just waiting to show its face to the world.

#187 2012-01-15 00:03:47

JokerWolf
Resident Prankster
Website

Hey! My name is Nax and I am a brown werewolf therian. The funny thing is, when I was younger, I used to be terrified of wolves. I would have dreams about them every night and could feel a pack of wolves watching me at night. Now I know that they were just watching over me and protecting me since I was abused quite frequently by my father growing up and if it had ever gotten bad enough, I know they would have stepped in and helped me. I feel that being a lycan is all about community and my pack is wearing rather thin right now. Partying and drinking with the guys the majority of the time, I also enjoy video games, b-movie riffing, comics, special effects, writing, and music. Hoping to become an anthropologist or perhaps journalist. Also have a very strong history with Horus, as a picture that was randomly snapped last year ended up with a huge slash appearing through my left eyelid as if my eye had been cut out. Good friend of Mitch Hyman on FB. Looking to build my pack, so if you are in the Plymouth/ South Bend/ Fort Wayne area of Indiana, drop me a line at lovetodo22@gmail.com or find me on Facebook @ facebook.com/luminous.lemonship.

Last edited by JokerWolf (2012-05-10 11:43:46)

Third world children are plentiful. Fossil fuels are scarce. We need to burn something.

Help control the pet population, I'm hungry

#188 2012-02-12 13:25:22

ChibiGrimm

Hello, one and all. ChibiGrimm here with a short and sweet little bio about me…well, maybe…

I have had a thing for trying to find myself the last few years and I do believe that I have figured it out, even if it means to continue looking. I have always had a thing for cats and probably always will simply because they always land on their feet and live for the moment, not mention I have always had a pet cat around me for as long as I can remember.

I have figured out, after many hours on long contemplation, that I am probably an odd mix of Panther and Tiger. And I am not saying that just to get in good graces with anyone because it is true. I love to stay up until all hours of the night (much like all large felines) and I enjoy napping during the day when I am not working or having to keep my place clean. I am 24 and I currently live in Birmingham, AL, not far from the University of Alabama at Birmingham. I am originally from Jacksonville, FL, and grew up most of my life in the Sunshine State.

I have a very loving and (somewhat) understanding fiancée that loves me for who I am, although I have put him through crap with all of my mood swings (especially when my little red friend comes to visit), but things always smooth out in the end. I love spicy food, be it spicy sushi, spicy tacos or just spicy anything. I am rather picky about some of the foods I eat, but if it looks good, I will eat it. I have hardly eaten any beef or pork in the last few years, mostly concentrating on my love of seafood, chicken and turkey. If it’s tofu, forget it.

I guess that’s all I can say without boring anyone with my whole life story. Hope I meet some new people and make new friends in the months and years to come.

#189 2012-02-23 00:00:44

Lupus_Arctos

Well, hello everyone.  My name is....well, just call me Lupus or Malkus if needed.  I'm new (that should probably go without saying), and thought I would introduce myself.  I am a nineteen year old college student in the department of Mechanical Engineering.  I stand at six feet six inches (that's 198.12 cm for everyone not in the U.S.) and weigh in at 88.9kg.  I've got brown hair and green/blue eyes and am of German/French descent.

As for my interests, well....I'm a gamer.  Mostly shooters, though I enjoy the occasional puzzle or platformer.  I'm also a sporting shooter who uses a Glock 17 Gen 4 with 9x19mm rounds.  I'm qualified as a third degree black belt in three different types of martial arts (bushido, judo, and taekwondo) and I usually play the part of the practice dummy in football.

I'm a furry, though I'm also a cladotherian of the Tribe Canini.

I'm asexual and my religion....well, I'm an agnostic atheist.  I'm also of the Mastermind personality type (INTJ: I: 94 N: 91 T: 94 J: 56).

I'm happy to find this place and I hope to enjoy interacting with everyone in the future.

Last edited by Lupus_Arctos (2013-02-17 17:53:40)

My personality.  Read it.  This is who I am....for the most part.
I'm an agnostic atheist, asexual, cladotherian (Tribe Canini) male.
ET IN ARCADIA ERGO.
Currently a Beta, known as 'Canarius'.

#190 2012-02-24 11:54:52

KaraWolfDragon
Website

Well, I'm new, so I guess I'll post here, though I bet people rarely read what anyone posts on this topic (or thread, whatever you want to call it). So I am Karashoo, pronounced car-uh-shoo, (I go by my spirit animal's name. Yes, she has a name because she is part dragon, she has even higher intelligence than a human.) and, well, I don't really know what to say. I guess I will tell you that I have different personalities from being reincarnated more times than usual. (It's a long story...) Most of the time I am either calm and wise and serious about stuff, but if I read or hear about something funny, I go into this mood where I am hyper and happy and joking around, and maybe a little violent. If I get pissed, you don't wanna be near me. I break stuff and bite my wrists and cuss a lot and pace around. Sometimes I get sad, (everyone gets sad, right?) and I can get a little emo and maybe suicidal. I've never actually tried to kill myself, because I know I always have something to look forward too. Honestly, I would have commited suicide years ago if I never knew I was a therian, because I wouldn't know who I truly was and why I felt so connected to animals, especially canines and dragons, and I would have no one to talk to. My pack is a better family to me than my real family, and I really hope someday we can all live together. I love my pack more than anyone.
I'm the beta female of the Lunar Howls pack, (I came up with the name tongue) and I'm a wolf/dragon/coyote therian that LOVES 3 main things: Music, Storms, and Nature. I don't live near any real forest, because I'm in Oklahoma. Still haven't seen any coyotes, but I may have seen a coyote/German shepard dead on the side of the road. (I was so sad after seeing it, I hate that people just run over such beautiful animals) I am a tomboy, absolutely HATE pink, and I don't like most girly things, but I admit, I love boots <3. Not the high heels, though. I like to sing and write songs, and sometimes write books, and rarely do I like to write poems. I'm not good at writing anything, but my songs are probably the best out of the 3. I love lightning, and love it a lot. My happy place is near the edge of a cliff with a forest behind me and lightning dancing across the clouds, whether it's raining or not. I can't stand the sun, but I love ANY type of weather besides sunshine, especially lightning. I don't want to talk about myself as a human, like my life and what I look like and stuff, but if you really want to know, I have red hair (wanting to dye it black, but my mom loves my hair color as it is) and brown eyes (glad they're not blue, and green wouldn't really go with my hair color) and I'm 5'6 and idk how much I weigh. Any Q's? Just ask.

The feeling of being a therian cannot be described in words. It's not just a label so we an find somewhere to fit in, it is who we are, who we have always been, and who we always will be. No one can change me, this is who I am. For more than ever.

#191 2012-03-01 16:26:29

wereprincess

ok, Hi I am a new member, I don't give me real name sorry. I am of the clan Storm Lord. We have a pack in middle tennessee, I am alfa female. The alfa name is Syth. It is hard to find wolves.

#192 2012-03-06 11:17:40

greywolfrunning

Hello all!
My name is Ash, like the Pokemon trainer. I don't consider myself to be a wolf by any means, but I love the stories, and I love to write about them myself. I'm from the deep South so I slip into redneck talk every once in a while.
Umm. I reckon that's about it.

#193 2012-03-06 15:18:52

torchwolf

...Submitted for your Approval (or not): a singular being working for a shadowy organization that exists mostly between my own furry ears. HA! For now, I'll keep the name to myself, so just throw Torchwolf my way if you want my ears to perk up. I live in a private woodland area in northern Nova Scotia, Canada, and hunt at my leisure. I'm alone now, and find it painful at times. I came here, mostly, to be able to talk about wolf and werewolf matters without being thought of as a frothing mad hermit with too much fur and no social skills. If I step on someone's paw or bring on the snarls, it's not because I wanted to. I'm just naturally unpleasant, I suppose. If there are others around me, let a howl out here. I'd like to know that I"m not the only one up here. Until then...noses to the wind, and make your mark.

#194 2012-03-08 01:05:03

Lady Adek
Website

hello all. ^_^
I'm new, love animals, and manage my own forum on my own time...
I came here looking for answers, like i usually do with any forum other than my home forum, LF.
um. i've known about being what i am since i was very young, just never really could put a name to it until i heard it from others...
first shift was in my tween years. haha. scared the crap out of me.
19. female. MARRIED. constantly looking for new information on this subject, because i want to know everything i can about our kind.
um, i dont really like roleplayers, and i have a bad habit of not tolerating them and chewing them out.
my body doesn't handle meat very well, (chemicals and it's usually cooked...) and my inside anatomy is more like a wolf's than a human's.
although, i understand that we are one being, not two seperate beings and bodies, it still baffles me...
i love teaching and want to open up a natural sanctuary one day that also serves as a sort of school and orphanage for children.
nature and science are some of my biggest passions

smile nice to meet you all, and i hope to find some of my answers here.
if you have any questions for me, please ask. ^_^

"What is a scientist after all?
It is a curious man looking through a keyhole,
the keyhole of nature,
trying to know what's going on."  -Jacques Yves Cousteau

#195 2012-03-09 20:20:47

ravenmidnight

My name is Raven Corneilious Midnight 19years old I'm a wolf looking for a pack I am trained in various forms of martial arts I also do parkour I have experience with knife and sword fighting I study lots of magic

#196 2012-04-25 20:56:39

JokerWolf
Resident Prankster
Website

I am the artist formerly known as Harf! Bubba The Werewolf.

Third world children are plentiful. Fossil fuels are scarce. We need to burn something.

Help control the pet population, I'm hungry

#197 2012-05-07 19:39:57

Echi

I am Echi. I am 16 years old. I am a therian (grey wolf, I kind of dislike having the most common theriotype).  I have always know a lot of stuff about wolves before I even watched (or read or heard) anything about them. I act like a wolf (mostly involuntary). I get phantom limbs (tail, ears, teeth, claws, paws, and all that good stuff). I even have (rare) dreams of being a wolf and sometimes I get little flashes of wolves that I instantly recognize what wolf it was and what was happening. Its taken me since I discovered the therian community in 2010 and it took me a while to realize that I was just a wolf. Anyways, what do I like? Art, books, movies (not too many movies), nature, animals, music (I like all types of music, except for country), being myself, scrying, tarot cards, totems. Haha, I like alot of stuff. But since this is a werewolf forum:
Favorite Werewolf Book: The Wolves Of Mercy Falls Trilogy
Favorite Werewolf Movie: Blood & Chocolate (I know its a book, but I haven't read it yet)
Favorite Werewolf Song (or atleast, somewhat): Howl by Florence + The Machine.
Favorite Werewolf Art: Goldenwolfen

Last edited by Echi (2012-05-07 19:40:18)

“There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised” ~ Anton LaVey

#198 2012-05-10 01:47:27

RedSile

'Allo, I am Rachael, better known as Red. I'm an Alpha of a pack that is scattered along the east coast of the grand ol' U.S. of A. I joined because I am looking for wolves closer to my place of residence. I am obviously new here, and hope that I will be able to make life long friends. =]

#199 2012-05-12 07:36:12

QuietRamen

Yo~
QuietRamen here. Not a werewolf by any means, but since I was young have enjoyed stories and art of werewolves and such.
I spend my time either lost in drawing, on the computer, or playing my beloved accordion, Hettie.
Hope to make some sweet new friends and such big_smile

[Insert amusing quote here]

#200 2012-06-08 12:31:58

TealPelt

Hellooo friends! I am TealPelt, or also known as my non-werewolf name, Heather. I am a 28 year old teal werewolf/fox hybrid with hazel eyes and I enjoy long walks on the... Screw this! I'm Heather Bale and I enjoy listening to punk and taking in the local night life.  If you want to know more than that, get to know me. I never thought that these cheatsheets could accurately describe my personality, so this is all you're getting. If you play your cards right, we might get to know each other much better *winks* *lights up a cigarette and walks off into the dusk*

Board footer