The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-03-07 10:24:46

torchwolf

...Werewolves in the Maritime Provinces of Canada?

...thought I'd give it a shot: any packs or loners out here on the East Coast? I'm talking New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, and even Newfoundland/Labrador perhaps? I can't be the only one in all that windswept, forested, Atlantic-Ocean-soaked land...it beggars the imagination. Sing out, if you're out there. A Gathering of any kind would be a miracle.

#2 2012-03-07 10:26:39

Skaithe

Re: ...Werewolves in the Maritime Provinces of Canada?

Oh my gosh If there are any new-foundland therians I MUST meet them! haha

I love the cold. Arctic wolf, the guidance of the pack.
I find myself at the lead of things in life, and yet I don't seek it.
I've been gifted with a strong spirit in which others can rely, and for this I thank the powers that be as much as possible.
Providing for those I care for, my pack, wherever or whoever they are in life, is extremely important to me.

#3 2012-03-09 11:00:27

torchwolf

...I would just like to know that I'm not the only one east of Quebec! Even if a Gathering NEVER happens, just the realization that I'm not out here by myself would help. I'm not really very good at leaving messages in places like this. I even leave messages where I shouldn't, and get yelled at for it.

#4 2012-03-31 08:36:32

torchwolf

...damn. Maybe I am the only one out here.

#5 2012-10-30 23:19:30

seductive-poisons
Website

Hey there! I'm from Nova Scotia too and it is considerably hard to get through all the mundanes here and find someone more your type if you know what I mean. I am definitely nonhuman, kind of hard to describe what I am here I dont want to post it on a public board but if you ever need a friend or just someone to talk to my email is belleofacadia@gmail.com. I'll give u my skype if you email me. Don't feel too lonely there are certainly other weres here and I know how annoying it is to try to find them and you know what sucks even more is when you find one and they turn out to be a complete douche... trust me not a fun experience. If u like poetry I used to have a blog I cant remember the password but here it is http://mygothicfreckles.blogspot.ca
Can you pshift? Don't think like that you know you arent the only one out there but I know that kind of internal suffering I live with it everyday.

Lost my mind, lost all my money, I lost my life to the killing road.

#6 2012-10-30 23:20:52

seductive-poisons
Website

I hope you reply! Look forward to hearing from you!

Lost my mind, lost all my money, I lost my life to the killing road.

Board footer