The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#26 2012-04-22 17:48:16

Void161

Re: The rising (insert animal here)

I'm genuinely surprised this thread lasted as long as it did. Posted this like 2 months ago >.<

Anyway, after some more thorough research, I have narrowed my characteristics down to the larger birds of prey. Eagle, Falcon, etc.

Still searching, but getting somewhere.

Just thought you might like to know, since you all took this thread pretty far off topic smile

#27 2012-04-25 07:37:07

WerewolfLeaAnn

Re: The rising (insert animal here)

Void, to answer your question: I meditated a lot. When I was little I felt a connection with wolves, blah blah blah stereotypical story so when I discovered therianthropy, I sat down and meditated, and meditated and guess what? more meditation. I came to a conclusion that I was a wolf after research, and meditation after I couldn't debunk the theory. I thought "maybe I feel like I am because of how popular it is" well it wasn't that, between feeling that way before I even discovered the internet existed, and how much I meditated, I came to two conclusions about myself, and therianthropy.

One, I am a Wolf Therianthrope. and two, I strongly believe in totems, and spirit guides. Now, what's totems got to do with a discussion on therianthropy? Well, I have a theory that sometimes people with multiple theriantypes are sensing their totems, and spirit guides as well. Like, I have a Phoenix, a Tiger, a Dragon, and one other being as my spirit guides. But, they aren't my theriantypes.

Void, look outside the box. There is a possibly your theriantype, or kintype might not be an animal that is currently in existence. There are other planes, possibly you have a theriantype/kintype from there. It's possible.

"I feel the Change, back to a better day, the hair stands on the back of my neck, wildness is the preservation of the world, so seek the wolf in thyself!"- Metallica, "of wolf and man"

Board footer