The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-05-15 19:55:14

PyroFreeze

Could I be a Werewolf?

I didn't know where to put this but here, xD -

Lately, i've been interested in Therianthropy and such, and I've been wondering if I am a werewolf. I used to have perfect vision 'till about 3-4 months ago, I have perfect hearing, I can sense when a TV is on.. I get very touchy when someone walks into my room, I get jittery and such, and i tell them to back off and not touch my stuff, sort of territorial.. I have a big sex drive, (had to add that for some reason) I've always been attached to dogs, dogs will not hurt me either, never has. I'm physically fit, I love to run and I also am very hairy. ._. The last time I got sick was 4 years ago, I seem to have a strong immune system & I love to take cold showers, this may be odd, but I love the cold. It suits me well.

So, could I be a wolf-Therian or Werewolf? ._.

#2 2012-05-15 20:24:25

AlphaGammaWolfie

Re: Could I be a Werewolf?

perhaps. The whole Purpose of Therianism is that you are a wolf spirit trapped in a human body. So you very well could be. Hi i am AlphaGammaWolfe. Welcome to the Cafe!!

Cut time: When everyone plays twice as fast as you.

#3 2012-05-15 20:55:26

pippinmcfinnagin
Frakking Stud

'Fraid I don't have an answer to your question, but welcome anyways. ^_^
The name is Pippin. smile

"You hollow out my hungry eyes.."

#4 2012-06-11 07:23:00

Midnight howler

The only thing thaat sets me off, in confusion, is your eyesight. You said you used to until about 3-4 months ago? did something happen to your eyes?

#5 2012-06-11 09:46:56

Randomwolf42
Random Wolf [Moderator]
Website

I'm just gonna move this to the therianthropy section if that's alright with everyone.

#6 2012-06-11 18:46:29

Echi

What you described doesn't sound like therianthropy to me. The parts about being hairy/physically fit/dogs won't hurt you makes me think you aren't. Therianthropes come in all appearances. And the thing about dogs sounds like you have what most would call a "way with dogs".  I have a way with cats, but that doesn't mean I am a cat therian. Just because you have good hearing & are territorial doesn't make you a wolf therian. You may have sensory shifts (when your hearing, sight, whatever gets better than usual) but just because that happens doesn't mean anything.

And you also said

PyroFreeze wrote:

Lately, i've been interested in Therianthropy and such, and I've been wondering if I am a werewolf.

Here's a quote from another website focused on vampirism.

Being fascinated/obsessed/etc. with anything doesn't make you that thing. If you are fascinated by sports cars -- do you really think you are or are becoming a Porsche?

Of course, I can't tell you if you are a wolf therian, or any other sort of therian.  No one can do that. You have to find out for yourself. Good luck searching. smile

Last edited by Echi (2012-06-11 18:50:25)

“There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised†~ Anton LaVey

#7 2012-06-13 06:09:12

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

Thanks for taking one for the team, Echi.

Also "I can sense when a TV is on" lol, so can I, that's when there are pictures and it makes noise, amirite?

I've said it a thousand times, I guess I'll say it a thousand more... you cannot tell therianthropy from physical traits only.

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

Board footer