The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#26 2011-06-14 13:26:57

lupinealchemist

Re: Odd dream shifts

ShadowTrail wrote:

In dreams similar to this, my subconscious makes a wolf mentor in the form of a familiar fictional character such as J. Talbain, we have interesting conversations and adventures. I can still shift into a wolf or werewolf though

Ok let puts things straight > theritoype DONT have a name, dont speak and dont give advice. If you meet such entity then its a animal spirit guide, totem OR deamon (depends from your experience. Most folks make their daemon by sheer force of visualisation, and guide is outside spirit)

http://project-shift.org/its-okay-not-t … ianthrope/

Perhaps it's safe to say that was a normal dream, but couldn't it be possible to have both a theriotype and the latter?
That's also an interesting read. Not sure what to call myself if not a therian but can still shift.

Last edited by lupinealchemist (2011-06-14 21:53:31)

#27 2012-06-12 11:25:56

Echi

I'm sorry to bump this but I have something relevant to the topic. I have dreams in which I am a wolf (these happen atleast once every couple of weeks). In the dreams I am doing normal wolf stuff (running, hunting, playing with other wolves, howling etc). And this wasn't a dream shift, but it was the weirdest dream I ever had that had wolves/werewolves (more like fantasy type werewolves) as the focus, and I think it is worth sharing. The dream went like this: I was near the forest around where I live and there were 5 wolves (one grey & the rest black). The grey wolf came up to me and he started licking my face. When the wolves left, he stayed for a few seconds, nodded in a manner that seemed to say "approved" and walked off. And in the next part of the dream, the wolves came back but they were all human. It was just weird, but I think thats probably the animal side of my brain & human side of my brain working together to reassure me.

“There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised†~ Anton LaVey

#28 2012-07-10 23:35:04

yotin

ShadowTrail wrote:

Ok let puts things straight > theritoype DONT have a name, dont speak and dont give advice. If you meet such entity then its a animal spirit guide, totem OR deamon (depends from your experience. Most folks make their daemon by sheer force of visualisation, and guide is outside spirit)

http://project-shift.org/its-okay-not-t … ianthrope/

Bravo! Your theriotype is supposed to be a spiritual/mental/psychological representation of yourself, not a separate entity. (Actually its more of you are your theriotype)

I host all my websites with these guys: www.GreatCanadianHost.com
I liek trains.

Board footer