The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-08-18 08:18:43

Lycanis

hi any decent transformations in novels at all

i was wundering are there any books out there with a decent werewolf transformation discriptions at all just wundering some peoples favorat novel version of a werewolf transformation and if you would like to share the details of the transformations on here that would be cool i think if anyones upto it ?

#2 2012-08-18 17:04:06

Lycanis

Re: hi any decent transformations in novels at all

no one has anything to add to this at all ?

#3 2012-08-19 12:05:26

Snuhwolf
Website

Lycanis wrote:

no one has anything to add to this at all ?

Sure, did you read this whole category for clues yet? I read three anthologies lately and the one I can reccomend is Curse of the Full Moon: A Werewolf Anthology by James Lowder. The other two were:THE ULTIMATE WEREWOLF by Byron Preiss and also The Mammoth Book of Wolf Men by Stephen Jones. In those some 900 odd pages there were a few good descriptions of a transformation. But the first one had the best transformations. smile

#4 2012-08-19 19:51:38

WolfMontana

I've always enjoyed that sense of the wolf taking over in the Kitty books (Kitty and the Midnight Hour is the first). No bipedal werewolves in the series though - they're basically big wolves, though they get 'wolfy' to a degree.

I also enjoyed the shift for wolf in 'The Wild', but again, not a bipedal werewolf story. Trying to think of my favs for bipedal transformations, but can't think of any off the top of my head! Read a bunch of awesome short stories with great transformations, but I'd have to dive into my books for the names.

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

Board footer