The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-06-20 04:12:28

CUETLACHTLI

Werewolf the Apocalypse 20th Anniversary

I can't say much about RPG dice games since I only played it twice, though I'm liking it. I first heard about RPG dice games from my friends who are gamers in video games. They didn't know much about dice games either so we decided to give it a try. Unfortunately it didn't last very much due to my friends lack of comprehension with the games and stories. I, on the other hand, liked it! It took away my boredom and was sort of fun! For a while I decided to look at these dice games more and see what kind they offer. That's when I first saw Werewolf the Forsaken. I was truly awed by the drawings (especially the drawings) and the story lore of the game. I couldn't put it down after I bought it and kept studying the game. I checked the online web afterwards and saw many other type of games they offer. Vampire, Mage, Fairy, Hunter, and much more. My first werewolf dice game was Forsaken so I didn't know anything at all about Apocalypse, the original World of Darkness werewolf game. After I found out about Apocalypse of course I like it, though I noticed the rules were somewhat different. I notice that in Crinos form in Apocalypse last longer than in Forsaken's Gauru form (the same form), bummer for Forsaken. But what I didn't like from Apocalypse were the breed traits, Homid, Metis, and Lupus. It seemed rather lame and no use for the game. One thing I didn't notice was that Apocalypse was made in 1992, which was old for me! But due to the return of fans of the game/s White Wolf has decided to renew the Classic World of Darkness games into there 20th Anniversary editions! So far Vampire the Masquerade 20th edition is out since it was the first World of Darkness game ever made. I looked through it and thought it was kool too (not much of a vampire fan).
    Well anyways, I thought I might share with you guys this news about the Classic World of Darkness games, and that Werewolf the Apocalypse 20th Anniversary edition will be coming out in September or October. Their already working on the game's renewal, check there website!
     For more news about it check there online website: http://whitewolfblogs.com/w20/ or there whole web page: http://www.white-wolf.com/

#2 2012-06-20 10:06:55

The Busboy
Administrator

Re: Werewolf the Apocalypse 20th Anniversary

I have all the original "Werewolf: The Apocalypse" books in my werewolf (book) collection.  Here is a link to a book that you may like CUETLACHTLI, since you are an artist (I have a copy of it too):
http://www.amazon.com/THE-ART-OF-WEREWO … apocalypse

#3 2012-06-20 13:47:07

fearless freak

has it really been 20 years?

if you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough

#4 2012-06-22 04:41:49

CUETLACHTLI

The Busboy wrote:

I have all the original "Werewolf: The Apocalypse" books in my werewolf (book) collection.  Here is a link to a book that you may like CUETLACHTLI, since you are an artist (I have a copy of it too):
http://www.amazon.com/THE-ART-OF-WEREWO … apocalypse

Yes, I have seen it and thought it was amazing! I bought it too and simply loved it!

Just curious, for those who play the game. For Apocalypse what are your character's/s' tribe and auspice? Same question goes for Forsaken.

#5 2012-10-03 01:58:16

CUETLACHTLI

I am back...again. I am truly sorry but I have been really busy and have lost track of time completely! My summer vacation was just too much fun and so now I am back at school...again, for a new semester.

But anyways! I just wanted to give you guys amazing news about Werewolf the Apocalypse 20th Anniversary Edition. White Wolf & Onyx Path have decided to go through with the project and make the book! But before they can make it they need the fan community to help and make the project a success. As I'm writing to you guys right now White Wolf & Onyx Path have set the project out and fans from all over the world have began pitching in to support the project at Kickstarters. So far it is running crazy! One day and fans have already completed the amount that White Wolf & Onyx Path need to make the project a success. So, yup, the game is a go! To continue funding and get you're reward, the leather bound W20 book or the PDF version, here is the website (just know the actual book is a bit expensive, if you don't have the money): http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/200 … d?ref=card
I have been saving for a while now and have manage to get a spot on the rewards. So hurry while there are spots left!

Board footer