The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-04-16 01:47:44

FinShaggy
Website

Werewolves At The Vatican

Had another totally awesome idea for a setting, so sorry. But there will now be three entirely separate books "worlds" and stories now, this is the second. And this will be a very strange version of werewolves, you might not even see it coming.

Antonio had never seen sunlight. He didn't even know what it looked like. He had seen a living plant once, he wasn't even sure how it got there. How did anything get in or out? He had only heard stories of the outside, it was supposed to be beautiful. A place full of plants, growing right out of the ground. And no ceiling, there was NO ceiling, to Antonio that seemed impossible. He had been here his whole life, in a place called Subvatican. A giant city made of stone. They heard stories, that their ancestors had sinned, and been casted into Subvatican, but they were just stories. They had always been there, hadn't they? Did the outside even exist? It all seemed impossible, the only thing that was real were the stone walls. And his family and friends. But the men. The men in the gowns. The men with gold draped around their necks, and made into staffs that they carry, deciding between life and death. The gods that bring us our food, and who we give thanks to in prayer. Where do they come from?

(That's the intro, I'm gonna leave you with that for now. I'm gonna get back to watching being human, then add more to Feral South, then I'll get back to this, maybe it will be tomorrow.)

Last edited by FinShaggy (2013-04-16 02:29:27)

#2 2013-04-16 03:45:04

FinShaggy
Website

Re: Werewolves At The Vatican

"Antonio!" came a voice from the small stone tunnel leading out of the room he was sitting in. He had been in a trance, thinking and staring at the wall, but it was broken.

"Yes Brother?" He yelled down the hall, a few moments later his brother appeared in the small doorway.

"It is almost time," said his brother, "The gods will be opening the gates soon."

"I will be with you soon Abel." he said, as his brother turned and ran back down the hall.

A few minutes later Antonio left his room and headed toward the gate. He could hear a mob of people at the end of the hall, but that was normal. When he entered the gate room there were thousands of others, and they were all excited and buzzing. Antonio found his brother and they waited. Then slowly, two stone sections of ceiling began to move, the gate was opening.

One of the gods stood at the opening, which was at least fourty feet up, and he addressed the crowd from a room with another ceiling, but a room none of the regular men had never been in. And the god addressed the crowd, "My people" he shouted, "We give unto you another meal. Another day of life. Today is not the day you die." Then food began to pour down around them, and the crowd whipped into a frenzy.

Last edited by FinShaggy (2013-04-16 03:46:06)

Board footer