The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-06-24 20:22:10

wolfmanwilkett

finding the girl from my dreams

hey every one, mabe you guys could help, since i was just a pup ive had dreams about a girl ive never met, im 19 now and i still do.. i dont believe im crazy. so i thought i would use this epic site to help me, and i encourage the rest o fyou in my same situation to post your dream mates as well, mabe we can help find each others, mines a girl with black hair. bright blue eyes.. soft voice, under 5'7, small figure, very kind.. ive always called her samantha but its just becuase in my dreams she would never tell me her name.. just to find her. any help from my brothers and sisters of the moon would greatly be appreciated, and ill be sure to payback the kindnes in helping you find yours..thnx

my love, why cant you see. this isnt a curse, just lycanthropy. dont leave, its too soon, you dont have to blame me, you can just blame the moon

#2 2013-07-10 09:00:58

WolfenOne95

Re: finding the girl from my dreams

Hi. I've been in the same situation for a year now. I keep having a dream about a boy with brown hair and blue eyes. I myself have brown hair brown eyes. I dated this one guy who I thought was him but turns out he was rude and mean. I'll keep an eye out for you. What else are packs for? They're for looking out for other each other smile

Even a man who is pure of heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf , when the wolf bane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.  -The Wolfman

#3 2013-07-15 19:18:09

wolfmanwilkett

thanks wolfen, but i thought i should tell a little about me, incase she may be looking too, im about six foor, really muscular, strawberry blonde hair, gray eyes, im from blackwater ireland, though ive lived in the states most my life, i do carry an accent.

my love, why cant you see. this isnt a curse, just lycanthropy. dont leave, its too soon, you dont have to blame me, you can just blame the moon

#4 2013-07-16 08:14:33

Dira
Nightwalker werewolf illustrator

A very longtime ago, I had a dream that I called him "no face" He was funny and I could laugh. My other dreams are someone with shocking green eyes, and he had a bikers helmet. His eyes pierced through my soul. I was afraid because I was half awake half asleep. I am 22 years old, have dark brown hair and brown eyes, my dad calls me, Dorest Day. I am white, and I am 1,68 meters. (168 cm)  I am from south africa. I am someone who laughs in her sleep almost everyday. I don't know why, but I always think of something funny.  Ireland is one of my favorite places I would like to go.

Last edited by Dira (2013-07-16 08:15:52)

#5 2013-07-16 22:24:38

wolfmanwilkett

thats funny dira im from black water, southern ireland, i lived in the states for about six years now

#6 2013-07-17 00:38:34

Dira
Nightwalker werewolf illustrator

To be really honest, I dream of hugs kisses and lots more. I don't know why, but i let it happen in my dream. The dream I liked most of all, is a lingering kiss while arms is wrapped around the person.

#7 2013-07-17 22:20:00

wolfmanwilkett

its probally the basic need we all share to feel affection, important, that we matter to somone... and to a point love
when we are deprived of it are minds shut down little by little, social skills, self view and respect.. we become hollow and empty and when somthing does come along that we might be able to hold, to share, to fill the void we become too scared to grasp it in fear that we might lose it, and never find it again

#8 2013-07-24 23:32:54

AlphaGammaWolfie

funny... I had a dream mate once, but he turned to heroin and then was killed over the drug. I dont think I will find someone else. I am 5'5'' I have black hair with red and blond tints green eyes and I hail From Loch Fyne Scotland. Nice to meet you.

Cut time: When everyone plays twice as fast as you.

#9 2013-08-03 22:55:22

AkaidriaDalkhan

I have a dream..

I am living in Alaska..the southern part so it is normal weather like Wisconsin. It is winter..heavy fresh snow. I end my shift at the wolf sanctuary, I am the caretaker to the pack there, and I head home, to my small 1 bed cabin in the woods. I cook supper, stew smile  And head out into the blizzard for firewood. I hear a howl creep across the air..and I sniff. I shift into my wolf and lope through the snow drifts. A few yards in I meet a beautiful female black shewolf. My mate. Alexia..Alex for short. Yes everyone I am bisexual. I know it takes a male and female to mate...but I believe that "Pack" isn't about reproduction...it is about happiness... so yes my dream mate is a shewolf. I have also dreamt of her (Alex) while hiking the Appalachian Trail. Something I hope to do one day smile
I hope to find my beauty somewhere....  Maybe it is male? Same name...black wolf?  Only time will tell...

~ Hike your own Hike ~

#10 2013-08-11 00:51:07

wolfmanwilkett

it makes sence, nd ive been to ankorage alaska, its very beautiful, nd your right , finding a mate isnt about having the opposite sex but happiness, a mate is more then a piece of meat, but that person u can share anything with, thier your lover, your future, and your best friend

#11 2013-08-15 00:52:45

AkaidriaDalkhan

wolfmanwilkett wrote:

it makes sence, nd ive been to ankorage alaska, its very beautiful, nd your right , finding a mate isnt about having the opposite sex but happiness, a mate is more then a piece of meat, but that person u can share anything with, thier your lover, your future, and your best friend

Thank you for that friend. Yes they will accept me for everything smile

~ Hike your own Hike ~

#12 2015-11-22 05:43:13

Slayer

Hello!

I'm Slayer, and this is one of the factors for how my husband and I met. He has a thing for gingers and Swedes, I'm a ginger and my Great Grandparents are from Sweden and Ireland. The birthday before we met I was fortunate enough to visit the same county that they set out to North Dakota from.

Familial connections aside, my husband's way of finding me was a consistent dream. The tip he gives most often to the single folks in our pack(Still getting used to that dynamic and being called Luna) is to stop focusing on the person, which sounds totally counterintuitive. Get the niceties out of the way then start smelling around, see if anything stands out. For him he smelled sweets, mostly fresh waffle cones, and from what he tells me now, TMI, what I smell like when I ovulate. Which is apparently "that master vanilla cake recipe you make that I always lose patience for and burn my mouth on!" He also saw bits an pieces of our workplace, the black aprons, the kitchen/prep area.

My girl friend from elementary school had moved to his school district eons ago. I happened to run into her while putting in applications for jobs. She told me to apply where she worked at Coldstone Creamery. She told the owners "You HAVE TO hire her! She's 6' tall, a ginger and has giant boobs, plus she's loud and funny. We'll make so much extra money with her!!"

I was hired the next day. A few months later, it was myself and my friend plus another girl at work and naturally teenage girls talk about boys. The owner said "Well this is marriage #3 and I'm hot for moustaches", my friend said fast cars and money, and the other girl said ripped and hairy. I said "It doesn't matter what he looks like as long as he's 6'5" or taller with a GPA of 3.5 or higher with an interest in the STEM fields."

My husband is 6'6" graduated with a 4.0 and is a mechanical engineer.

So the girl friend of mine happens to be my husband's JROTC captain, and tells him about me. He tells it like "Oh, yeah, I was just trying to be fiscally responsible and save money for university." The owners hired him, once again because my girl friend said something like "If you hire him. They'll get married have have giant ginger babies!!!"

It took him a bit to ask me out, and when he did he didn't beat around the bush. We got married 2 years after that, and on November 28 it'll have been 5.5 years of bliss.

I'm hoping this helps!

Your friendly neighborhood slayer!

Board footer