The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-07-03 00:24:19

ODedonCoke

Once Upon A Time

Dunno if this counts as much, but "Once Upon A Time" features a female werewolf (Red Riding Hood/Ruby) in a couple of episodes. The wolf itself is CGI. Unfortunately we never see her actually transform, and all are reverse TFs from wolf to human. And she only changes whenever someone drapes a red cloak over her. Probably to keep things kid-friendly.

Anyway the episodes involved are:

s01e15 (Red-Handed)
s02e07 (Child of the Moon)

There may be more that I haven't dug up. But IMHO these aren't very good anyway, since no actual TF is seen.

Update: s01e16 (Heart of Darkness) - she changes into a wolf to fend off some guards chasing after a dude. Again, the actual TF is not depicted.

Also, I just found out the reason they cover her with the red cloak is because it keeps Red Riding Hood's wolf form under control. Red is a turn-off to wolves, so said Grandma. Haha that's new!

Last edited by ODedonCoke (2013-07-03 03:05:56)

There's just not enough girl wolves out there....

#2 2013-10-07 01:42:36

Roi Doberwolf
Pleasantville resident
Website

Re: Once Upon A Time

I heard about Red actually being the wolf before giving OUAT a shot, and was very disappointed. My distaste for CGI really made it hard enough to think anything positive about her wolf form, but then they make it full on wolf. That's a shifter in my book, NOT a werewolf.

"Man is not a beast. Compared to man, beast are angels. Do they kill their own for the sake of killing?
Do they worship Satan? Man wrecks, and ravages, and calls the devil. But unlike beasts, and unlike angels...
Man can cry, and confess, and repent. Change, and begin again. GIVE THE DEVIL HELL!"

Board footer