Sparkyal

Wolf Chapter1 :Night

Wolf Pt 1
Chapter 1:
Beginning
"Hey get up you,re late"
I then woke up.
"Oh it was only a dream thanks Brain."
I then looked at my arlarm clock and I actully was late my eyes wided and I rushed out of bed and...Oh I forgot to introduce myslef...This is awkward anyway I am Johnathan Black a college student in england and this is my story.That sounded better in my head...On with the memories.
So I rushed out of bed and pulled my wardrobe doors open trying to find some suitable clothes for my test I was stuck between hodie and a suit I choose the suit so I put it on and rushed into the kitchen and made myself breakfast by breakfast I meant a butterd piece of bread and rushed out of the flat and onto the street where I ran for about 5 minutes and collapsed in exuastion when I entered the test room the actual test took an hour when it was done I went to my best freind Chad who was trying to chat up the fiftythousandth girl in a row and it ended up with  the usaul slap across the face and fall on the floor. He was a tall guy good looking but not very smart and was awful around girls he only had about one girlfreind and she was japenese so they couldnt understand each other and when she finally learnt english he said one of his "FAMOUS" coments. And it was more than a slap round the face his face was purpule after that. So I went to him on the floor and helped him up he fails so hard so i said.
"Why do you try but fail so hard."
"Ha ha funny you know you,ve never had a girlfreind and I have" he said triumphantly.
"And we all know how that turned out one nut wonder."
His face went bright red with embarrasment and rage at the same time.
"I told you to stop calling me that it happend a year ago ok."
"Yes it did and it was hilarious the look on youre face was priceless."
His face kept gettind reder and reder until he snaped.
"I give up just dont call me that I had to get an operation."
When college ended I decided to go through the forest as a shortcut (Worst Idea I Ever Had  In My Life) considering it was closer the my flat than most places as I was walking I heard a large howl from behind me wolves were exticnt in england is what I thought as I turned around and saw a seven foot tall wolf standind up on its hind legs my instinct told me to run so that is what I did but the wolf was to fast. As I was running I triped over my own foot seriously who dose that well me the next thing I saw was black I woke up in my flat and I thought did I have a dream I must of did I my brain was exploding with yes and no thoughts eventuly I decided yes because there was a huge claw mark scar on my back when I looked in the mirror my facial expresion was as white as a ghost how did I survive. The next day I went to college and my first lesson wath math I hated math it was the worst lesson I was good at it but I hated it I hated the teacher and im pretty sure she hated me as much as I did to her when she was talking I hated her so much I let out a large growl the reaction that I did this made me fall out of my chair I quickly got back up and hoped no one noticed I just did that but evryone noticed the room was so silent you could here a pin drop then evryone started laughing so loud you couldnt here an anvil drop then I noticed the teacher she had the devils expression on her face I was in so much trouble.
"So jonathan why did you fall of youre chair."
The whole room went quiet again I felt the world was gonna swallow me up.
"There was a wasp by me so I got shocked."
I instently bit my lip why did I say that.
"Really then why couldnt I here anything."
"It was a very quite wasp."
Im not very good at making up excuses as you can tell by my "expert" lying.
"One more chance or its to the princalpls office."
I sighed in relif I was of her radar for a while.

Last edited by Sparkyal (2013-11-24 09:32:25)

#2 2013-10-26 13:10:34

Sparkyal

Re: Wolf Chapter1 :Night

Sorry I couldnt get the actual werewolf part in but thats in chapter 2

#3 2013-11-20 19:11:48

ShadowWolf2010
Website

Re: Wolf Chapter1 :Night

Interesting title choice. Might want to think about changing it however as there is already a book called "Wolf" here on the forums.

--Tony
"Woof."

Board footer