The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-10-28 13:49:33

actionmang

Freeborn (First Werewolf Transformation)

I saw this posted in "Hot News" but it didn't seem like anyone had seen it there.  Freeborn is making what they're calling the ultimate werewolf transformation scene.  They're going to use the scene to show to distributors to get them interested in the series.  It looks like it's going to be really awesome and it's going to feature a female werewolf.

The catch:  You only get to see this scene (which will be made, no matter what kind of funding they get) if you donate $25 or more.  This is one of the few times that you'll likely ever have to directly contribute to an awesome werewolf transformation, and the more money they get, the better they can make it.

Many people have already contributed, but you can help them even further.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/freeb … wesomeness

Last edited by actionmang (2013-10-28 13:52:00)

#2 2013-11-01 00:53:26

ODedonCoke

Re: Freeborn (First Werewolf Transformation)

Meh. I contributed some time back. They've been at this for the past seven years or so. I'm beginning to think this is a scam.

There's just not enough girl wolves out there....

#3 2013-11-25 00:59:08

werefan

Re: Freeborn (First Werewolf Transformation)

I used to assume that Brownrigg was just a flake, but at this point he seems to either be deluded or openly scamming. He started three campaigns on the 21st ( http://www.indiegogo.com/individuals/26385/campaigns ) and like all his campaigns he takes the money at any funding level. The only one that has met its goal is for props, and he's just stringing those high-contributors along. He did make a film for 2008 ("Red Victoria"), but beyond that it's been almost all funding request videos.

Board footer