The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-08-07 18:53:26

harbinger775
Website

therian webcomic

im trying to find this therian webcomic. im not sure what its called but there was this character named ferrah and the one i saw was this girl falling off a cliff and turning into a werecat at the same time. can someone help me find the name of it?

"Human, you've changed nothing. Your species has the attention of those infinitely your greater. That which you know as reapers are your salvation through destruction. Know this as you die in vain. Your time will come, your species will fall. Prepare yourself, for the arrival." -Harbinger, Mass Effect 2, Bioware

#2 2014-02-14 20:04:26

Twopaw Tarnished-Silver

Re: therian webcomic

harbinger775 wrote:

im trying to find this therian webcomic. im not sure what its called but there was this character named ferrah and the one i saw was this girl falling off a cliff and turning into a werecat at the same time. can someone help me find the name of it?

Cousin-Harbinger;

I'm pretty sure you mean 'Shifters' by Marie Tary, who I might add briefly published a magazine I had some of my work in quite some time ago. ^_^ Alternation Studios went under (the webpage, I mean) several years ago from lack of use, and a couple of the webcomics associated with it left the fold before then (I'm not privy to most of the details as much as having been a regular poster on Alternation's forums a while back). Black Tapestries and Kaerwyn were two webcomics by Jakkal who were directly associated with Alternation, if that jogs any memories.

Give us a sec, and I'll find the current link for Shifters..http://shiftersonline.com/ There. This is the site for the 'rebooted' Shifters webcomic (still by Marie Zuri); it updates infrequently but it's being kept up regularly aside from that.

Enjoy!

-2Paw.

Board footer