The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-02-18 16:28:35

ScarFierceClaw

Am I a poly therian?

I've been "awake" for about a month and a half. I have thought I was a wolf. But now upon reflection I'm not so sure. First off it's been this long and I still don't have senses and abilities of my therian. Why? All my pack members(awoken not to long before me) all have their senses and stuff. But anyways, my thinking is I'm cougar and wolf. Cuz whenever I go to the zoo I get chills instantaneously. Idk why I always have. It could be 100 degrees out and I'll be freezing cold. Idk if anyone has any idea why? Please say. But when I get to cougars it intensifys then when I enter "the den" or the house where the wolves are kept they get even worse than with the cougar. Am I a py therian? Or am I losing my mind? Thank you to all who respond it means a lot.

#2 2014-02-18 16:50:25

WolfVanZandt
Website

Re: Am I a poly therian?

It's not that uncommon so, sure, you could be a polywere. You're body isn't that of your theriotype so don't expect to have the same reactions to your environment as your theriotypical animal. The reason Weres have better perception than Minstreamers is that Weres pay more attention to their senses and use them more. The same could easily be said of atavistic humans. Frankly, angsting about what your theriotype is will make you lose your mind. It isn't that important and it will come to you when it does. Don't wonder why you are the way you are - just be yourself and let it work itself out.

#3 2014-02-18 21:37:20

WolfMontana

(psst: telling people not to wonder why they are the way they are is like telling a cat to stop being a cat wink

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#4 2014-02-18 23:31:03

WolfVanZandt
Website

I know, but I figure I have to try. It would improve the mental health of the community so much.....

Board footer