The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-10-17 17:48:01

Cratys
Website

Help!!!

I'm desparate! I need members!

It's a wolf rp, meaning furries, aces (a person that can turn into one animal), and animal people in general are welcome, mainly wolves of course.

You can either create a new pack or join an existing one, or if you choose remain a loner, mate, adopt, anything in the forest. Or if you choose a city life, then you can wander around in your human forn in the city. Note: in this world everyone has an animal and a more human form so there aren't any normal humans walking around. There's also a section of the role play dedicated to out of character therian chat. Please, please at least take a look. The site also features image signatures, private messaging, skins, and live chat!

www.twofacedwolf.proboards105.com

#2 2008-12-03 17:48:01

Varya Ma'ath

Re: Help!!!

Don't get it... Forum...
Why do you need help?

#3 2009-07-12 15:56:15

Cratys
Website

When I posted that, I was in serious need of members, now I have quite a few but more are definitely welcome!! However I'm looking for members who not only want to role play on the site, but have an interest in therianism, believe it or not, most of my members don't even know about it. Not saying some who joins must know, but I would like them to have an interest. I have a small portion of the boards dedicated to therianism and topics on it but hardly anyone ever posts there, they role play (which is the main purpose of the site). Personally I want a few members on my forum who I can speak with about it, and thus my other members can learn. I suppose it doesn't matter as long as the site stays healthy and active, but please check it out!

#4 2014-04-06 17:51:15

DeerLover54
Website

My mate got me a Sona! its my two favorite animals..deer and fox...its a were-deox

I'll be happy to join.....<-3->

Last edited by DeerLover54 (2014-04-06 17:52:00)

Board footer