The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-04-07 17:21:01

The Busboy
Administrator

The Originals (TV show)

Anyone been watching this show?  Any comments on the werewolf characters in this show?

#2 2014-04-07 17:26:12

The Busboy
Administrator

Re: The Originals (TV show)

Some of this TV show's cast members are guests at the newer "The Vampire Diaries" conventions, you can find out more about the conventions and when and where they are on the convention's website at www.creationent.com

#3 2014-04-07 22:56:21

Roi Doberwolf
Pleasantville resident
Website

I kinda fell out of the Vampire Diaries fandom a while ago, but I did like the Originals in it, so I've been considering giving their show a try. If the werewolves in it are anything like the ones in VD (which, same universe and all, they probably are), it's nothing to look forward too. Just wolf and wolf-like animals and nothing particularly 'were' about them.

"Man is not a beast. Compared to man, beast are angels. Do they kill their own for the sake of killing?
Do they worship Satan? Man wrecks, and ravages, and calls the devil. But unlike beasts, and unlike angels...
Man can cry, and confess, and repent. Change, and begin again. GIVE THE DEVIL HELL!"

#4 2014-04-09 07:22:55

ODedonCoke

Hey thanks for this! I gave up on Vampire Diaries a long time ago mainly because there weren't any girl wolves since Jules was killed off in season I-don't-remember-anymore.

And lo here comes mad hot Hayley Marshall. How did I ever miss this? LOL

But according to TVD wikia, she has not yet been seen in her wolf form, which is a major bummer considering she's been a major character for a substantial portion of the show.

There's just not enough girl wolves out there....

Board footer