You are not logged in.

#1 2014-05-22 09:42:54

heartofdarkness2000

Heart of darkness

what are these? ill tell you, they're a new breed of werewolves

#2 2014-05-22 09:49:19

heartofdarkness2000

Re: Heart of darkness

I am a heart of darkness, they have a jet black fur color, and some humans see wolves like these in there dreams, wonder why? one of satans grandsons started killing them off and sending them too a "limbo" but more of a dream realm, they have been trying to put fear into humans through their dreams. the reason the grandson killed them is he took them as a threat they are stronger than any werewolf or vampire, but it takes longer for them to hone there skills. i become a werewolf when i was 14 i am now 16. one of these spirit wolves merged with my soul when i was bitten. i know this cause one of the grandsons of satan i know, not the same one as mentioned earlier, and he told me. post if you know anything on this topic.

#3 2014-05-25 19:05:19

heartofdarkness2000

I hope you understand this is true, we need more people here too

#4 2015-11-16 04:54:33

Slayer

Hello!

I'm Slayer! In my particular clan of slayers, we refer to your specific subspecies as shadow wolves. My blood sister, meaning a friend who's gone through the Blood Rites, basically a fancy pants ceremony stating that on top of voting rites in the Slayer clan meetings, access to our libraries, she also retains some of my powers and is considered closer to me than my actual genetic sister; is a shade as well. So in a traditional werepack she'd be my beta.

Quite frankly she's the best swordsman I've ever met. She's also the rare exception of being fully awake, term meaning she's aware of who she is here and the astral plane, and happens to be my friend in both places. I say rare as in my husband, and my blood sisters have been the only people I've found in both places. (Slayers exist on both planes at once, we look the same, sound the same and have the same quirks. It's more of a weakness than a benefit.)

If you have any further information, I'd honest to goodness love to chat! Her pack is absolutely fascinating and I've never met someone who wasn't part of the Morningstar pack before! It'd be a treat for me.

Your friendly neighborhood slayer!

Board footer