The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-05-25 16:06:57

obsessedinme86

help...

So i know this might seem a little strange and off but im in dire need. for the past 6 months or so i have been visited in my dreams by a huge black wolf with glowing eyes, he tells me that it is time to join them, that its my destiny but no matter what i have done i cant figure out what i am suppose to do or how too. i have always been draw to them (wolves) going to zoos they come as close as they can and follow me around the enclosure i have also have some experiences of them in the wild and have had a few as pets. im at a loss i know my destiny but cant seem to find my way there can anyone please help me.

#2 2014-05-25 20:03:15

WolfVanZandt
Website

Re: help...

Well, this time, it wasn't me.........

Don't worry. If you don't go to your destiny, it'll come to you.

#3 2014-05-25 21:28:07

obsessedinme86

the only problem i have with that is as the saying goes it will come for you i feel i have to find my way or lose out forever if that makes sense

#4 2014-05-26 01:01:57

WolfVanZandt
Website

Yeah, I've known quite a few people who made that mistake. I have a saying that's shown itself trustworthy for a looooong time. People play the cards they're dealt. Your destiny is the cards you're dealt - your options are to figure out how to play them. You don't necessarily know what they mean and may never know.

Sounds like a cool card game. Package it and you'll be rich.

#5 2014-05-27 02:13:47

obsessedinme86

its just frustrating

#6 2014-05-27 12:52:12

WolfVanZandt
Website

For some, others just pretty much take things as they come. If you're going to be wandering around in Dreamtime, though, you really should get some pointers on protecting yourself. There are a bunch of good websites on shamanism. You particularly want to know how to shield, center, and ground. A little information about entering and leaving Dreamtime would be useful, too. And I wouldn't take what entities you don't know say at face value either. Some of them are not particularly truthful. Some of the boogers - you don't want to join.

Funny they don't know that your destiny isn't something that is going to happen to you - it's something that already happened to you.

Now, if you want to talk to someone you can trust, look for a big black wolf with eyes that don't glow red and has a schnoz like a bull (mind you, Old Man Wolf isn't all that sensitive about his big nose - but don't stare at it. He can get a might touchy if you're not paying attention.)

Now, for bookkeeping purposes, this section is supposed to be about "Werewolf Legends and Lore"; you'll get much better reception on this topic if you post in the "Therianthropy" section below. That one is for real life Werewolves and other assorted Were beasties.

Last edited by WolfVanZandt (2014-06-07 00:31:07)

Board footer