The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-07-31 13:11:59

RoseJayKayneLupus

Any packs in Tennessee??

I'm the alphess of the Kage Lupus Pack in west, TN. I'd love if someone around here contacted me. I have a beta who is serious about this but the others aren't. They pretty much left the pack. Sometimes, it feels like we're the only therians around here. hmm

#2 2014-04-03 17:31:58

wolflove33

Re: Any packs in Tennessee??

I live in Westmoreland, Tennessee, USA. I'm looking for someone who can turn me. please help me! I'm desperate!

#3 2014-04-03 18:31:04

WolfVanZandt
Website

Back in the early days of AHWW, there was a person who called himself "Storm" who posted that he could teach Weres to change physically into wolves - for a fee, of course. He took several folks money and they never saw him. Money isn't the only thing unscrupulous people can take from you. People are born as Weres, or not. You can't be turned and you need to be careful about meeting people who say they can do so.

On the other hand, if you are a Were, you can be awakened (meaning, if you don't already know, someone can expose you to that information. In which case, meet other Weres in safe situations - established Howls (the closest to you would be the NCHowl and they generally have events scheduled throughout the year). Not all of us are nice people.

#4 2014-06-27 21:04:09

Nicolae
Website

RoseJayKayneLupus wrote:

I'm the alphess of the Kage Lupus Pack in west, TN. I'd love if someone around here contacted me. I have a beta who is serious about this but the others aren't. They pretty much left the pack. Sometimes, it feels like we're the only therians around here. hmm

I completely understand.  But I too am here in West TN, and have been sniffing around for a pack for some time.
If you have any questions forme, feel free to ask.

With great respect
Nicolae

Nunquim Luna Lupintuum

#5 2014-09-21 23:10:28

RoseJayKayneLupus

Nicolae wrote:

RoseJayKayneLupus wrote:

I completely understand.  But I too am here in West TN, and have been sniffing around for a pack for some time.
If you have any questions forme, feel free to ask.

With great respect
Nicolae

Hai Nicolae!!! Sorry I'm getting back to you so late! I'd love if you would email me at rosejaykaynelupus@gmail.com

Board footer