The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-11-12 08:21:52

Giacomo

New release - HOUND OF HEAVEN

Hello, I am new to the Werewolf Cafe. Thought I'd let you all know of my recent novel - HOUND OF HEAVEN. It is now available in ebook and print format from Amazon. Here's a link: http://amzn.to/1xCrRWj

Here is the back jacket blurb:

DISCOVER A WARRIOR WITH NO FEAR … 1692
Built in the 14th century, Houska Castle attempted to keep demons from crawling into this world. But evil finds a way to enter; that is until heaven sends a new warrior in the form of a werewolf to save humanity. A cardinal in the Catholic Church establishes a secret order, De ordine canum Dei to stop a lethal invasion from one of hell’s legions. Now Father Gregory and his unlikely army must close this horrific gateway before the world is consumed by evil.

FORGET THE MYTHS … 1944
World War II ushered in one of history’s greatest manifestations of evil, Adolf Hitler. Was he in fact a demon, sent to spread darkness with his new world order? Even Pope Pius tried unsuccessfully to conduct a long-range exorcism. One of the few woman spies for England coupled with an American GI are conscripted as werewolves by God and the church to stop legions from hell sent to boost the ranks of the Third Reich.

ENCOUNTER A NEW KIND OF HERO … 2014
The 20th century experienced an increase in demonic possessions throughout the world prompting the church to begin the International Catholic Association of Exorcists. However, a new form of evil seeks to emerge in the form of terrorism, and with it a plan to unleash nuclear devastation. Once again, the church enlists help from a most unlikely heroic source, one that has been shrouded in secrecy and feared as a monster.

Hope you'll give it a read and of course reviews are always most welcome!

Thanks,

James

#2 2014-11-12 11:33:59

The Busboy
Administrator

Re: New release - HOUND OF HEAVEN

Thank you for the post James, and good luck with your book launch!

Board footer