The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-03-10 21:15:30

GreyWolfLover

Am I a werewolf?

Okay, so this may sound a little stupid, buyt I couldn't find a better place to ask this question. I really want to know if I'm a werewolf. I do have a unibrow, (genetics? Not plucking right?) and every time I get in the shower I feel really oily and itchy, like a canine. Also, every week or so, I'll wake up with a headache, and all my "symptoms" get worse. And then one night it will magically go away. And one last thing, every time I get irritated or scared my top lip twitches, and if whatever it is keeps on scaring me/annoying me, it curls up all the way until my face resembles a snarl. Werewolf? Or just weird hormones and assumptions? Please help!! (And if it helps, I turn 12 in April, and also I have felt connected to wolves almost my whole life. I have always loved them.)

#2 2015-03-13 22:07:30

Blackwolf20

Re: Am I a werewolf?

Take it from one I been turned since I was 4 and still I have the  symptoms the unibrow I have. I'm physically fit my senses are inhanced all the time and yes I do feel oily in the shower  but here's the thing I am respected by everything plus to add a freind of mine is also one we don't hunt together but we do talk

Even in the eye of midnight him self he has seen many wars but nothing like what man has brung to this world and is why he fights back

Board footer