The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-02-24 20:52:06

MarkOne
Website

Mark of the Wolf: The Movie

Hi guys. I've been proud to be a part of the Werewolf Cafe for several years. Now, I'm even proud to announce that I'm planning to put together my very own werewolf film.

Me and a few of my friends will be working on thiis. I've written the script and will direct it as well. The plan is  to release it later on this year. But to really pull it off, I'm gonna need your help and support.

I've set up a crowd funding page on Indiegogo to help raise funds for the film. The goal is to raise $6000 by April 9th. Whatever you can contribute --$1, $5, $10,whatever-  will be greatly appreciated and will be put into the film. There's also some cool perks as well, including your choice of the completed film on either Blu-Ray or DVD.

To  check out the pitch video ans well as see the perks and other info, please visit http://igg.me/at/markofthewolfmovie Also on the page is a prelude short film that's tied to the feature "Sam's Story", written and directed by yours truly.

If you're unable to contribute, then please help get the word out about the film. Thanks!

MarkOne.

There can be only one. MarkOne. smile

#2 2015-04-03 02:09:11

MarkOne
Website

Re: Mark of the Wolf: The Movie

Entering our final week of our fund raiser for this full length werewolf film.  It ends on April 9th.  Please check our page over at Indiegogo to help support our film and help get this off the ground. Thanks!

http://igg.me/at/markofthewolfmovie

#3 2015-04-05 00:24:02

The Busboy
Administrator

MarkOne,
You can post in the Hot News section here if you'ld like.  Good luck!

#4 2015-04-12 00:11:26

The Busboy
Administrator

MarkOne, how are things going?....will you be planning another fundraising campaign for your film?  Keep us posted, and good luck!

#5 2017-06-09 19:48:59

MarkOne
Website

Hey there. Giving an update on the movie project. After doing a new rewrite on the script and getting a couple commitments from actors, I'm started another fundraising campaign for the movie.

This time, we're using GoFundMe as the site, and also we can accept funds from North America, Europe and Australia as well.

I'm looking to start this in a few months, so any contribution you guys can give will be great. And if you can't donate, then definitely spreading the word will help as well. 

Here's the link:

https://www.gofundme.com/markofthewolf

Board footer