The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-09-30 15:56:52

BlackWolfMarwood

Raw meat diet as a wolf

Found this article while reading online. This guy has been on a raw meat diet for the last 5 years and is healthier than ever apparently. No pathogens and actually eats rotten meat for probiotics. I can understand his craving for raw meat now but not sure I could stomach the rotten meat part.

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/this-guy … rce=vicefb

#2 2013-09-30 22:12:19

WolfVanZandt
Website

Re: Raw meat diet as a wolf

More power to him, but he must not have any taste buds. Rotten meat tastes........well, rotten. I don't know of any way that I could actually cover up the taste.

#3 2013-11-29 23:32:41

Greaver
Website

That doesn't sound very fun :C Still props to him for not being dead

#4 2015-06-04 23:29:03

ElLoboDelMundo
Website

Rancidity, what causes the odor, is caused by consumption of fat by bacteria and other microbes.  There is nothing wrong with eating rancid meat, as long as you are either previously innocuated to the bacteria, or you kill most or all of it.  You can innoculate yourself to the bacteria by first eating only meat that is well cooked, then gradually cooking it less.

Of course, this is NOT recommended with anything but truly naturally organic meat, such as hunted elk...mmmm

I eat only meat, due to being allergic to everything else.

A wolf has no mirror.  The only reflection I see is in the faces of those I affect, good or bad.  I make it a point to always remain beautiful in this measure only.

#5 2015-06-05 04:52:46

WolfVanZandt
Website

There is a practice if "aging meat". It's pretty common in the southeast and aged meat tastes decidedly rancid. My father used to love Talmadge Ham. It was way (way!) to salty for me. As I said, more power to him.

#6 2015-06-05 05:55:40

ElLoboDelMundo
Website

Thanks, forgot to include that qualification, that properly cooked rancid meat is quite good.

I am on meat only, but am not yet ready to go full raw...I eat sashimi daily, but cook my meat, mostly for preservation to be honest.

There are practical reasons for my move to raw meat, and it is not something I considered until faced with the facts of my future.  In my future, the need to be able to eat raw meat is important because I am becoming independent of society.  In doing so, I expect to have periods where fuel for cooking is unavailable.  Also, I believe raw meat may be essential to my need for a highly efficient diet.

And by the way, I was forced into an all meat diet by sudden onset of extreme food allergies.  I interpret it to indicate my wolf was ahead of me in leading my quest to become a wolf.  Yeah, a bias towards a rather unlikely connection, but taken with other circumstances, it does seem to be quite plausible.

Anyway, I certainly feel healthier than ever, and stronger.  And I nearly forgot another practical reason for raw meat.  It provides vitamins.  I am also eating skin ( chicharones) and taking raw dehydrated organic liver in gel capsules for lipid-soluble vitamins.

I should mention I can still tolerate lime-treated corn (that's calcium.carbonate, not the citrus), I do eat onions for intestinal and lymph fluid motivation, and drink citrus with pulp for my black mold allergy.  I stopped corn three days ago, just in time for the coming hurricane.

I don't make this stuff up folks.  It is my life
  I cannot get over the feeling of having awakened, a true human being, as a result of my isolation and exposure to, and subsequent quest to join, be like, and finally to live lime a wold
f.

Follow your wolf, it is taking us home

A wolf has no mirror.  The only reflection I see is in the faces of those I affect, good or bad.  I make it a point to always remain beautiful in this measure only.

#7 2015-06-06 01:20:04

WolfVanZandt
Website

Allergies and autoimmune problems seem to be a central characteristic of Weres in general.

tongue

#8 2015-06-06 14:24:38

ElLoboDelMundo
Website

There is a reason...we have been called to survive, because some of us are true humans.  That was the real surpeising aspect of my awakening three years ago, the realization that my quest to become a wolf ( best described by my story "Blessed" was really a quest to achieve humanity.  I have come to believe that the reason many of us seek to become or iddntify with animals is out of sheer disregard for what our self-proclaimed.masters dictate humans are supposedly like.

Knowing what I do now, I am quite happy pursuing my dreams and quest to live like a wolf, because the wolf is far, far more like humans than we are told we should be.

I have reasoned that the wolf represents our creator in a way, and that what we are told is how things should be is really the work of the devil.

#9 2015-06-07 04:02:12

WolfVanZandt
Website

Aye. I think we have purpose, also.

#10 2015-06-07 13:08:17

ElLoboDelMundo
Website

I only hope others can wake up to their calling.

My fear is that it took me until age 46 to realize I have been called to survive and possibly help save humankind (the species, not those aliveish today...)  I was also in a set of circumstances that is very difficult to repeat.

I can only hope that my calling was to be a leader, which certainly feels right, given how incredibly difficult things have been.  I am getting better at communicating, especially very recently.  My FA page is going well from my perspective, and I am even getting better at planning which affords great opportunities I haven't enjoyed in over ten years.

I also realized something yesterday that makes my goals all the more valuable and justified but which drastically changes my plans yet again.  I keep bouncing between ignoring everyone and their needs in order to concentrate on surviving, and doing something to stop the collapse.  Just yesterday, for example, I realized early in the day that this time when society collapses, there won't be the rush to the woods as happened with aboriginal American continental peoples and thus the collapse is both inevitable and will eliminate most of the excess human population.  But I then later realized that I have a potential role as perhaps the only person being able to control the system we created and which now controls everyone, including those who have control over everyone.

I certainly understand how I come across to most, but the fact is we don't have time and nothing I say will make anyone believe me who isn't so far gone to be beyond hope.  My words are for those ready to hear, with tha faith that mankind is capable of solving all of the problems he creates.

Anyway, I am bored, couped up for the coming remnants of Blanca (that would be, currently, hurricane Blanca.

Let's see who was around back then...

Have fun, have fur.

#11 2015-06-08 02:06:25

WolfVanZandt
Website

I think we've been getting weather off Bianca. I don't keep up with the weather like I used to when I was in tornado/hurricane country.

A lot of Weres expect some problems in the future. I also think humanity has the potential to recover - potential isn't actuality, though. I tend to be somewhat pessimistic about the future of humanity as a whole, but more optimistic about the survival of humanity through small groups and individuals. I have views quite similar to John Michael Greer, except that he expects a centuries long descent into darkness; I think it will be much faster.

#12 2015-06-08 13:48:59

ElLoboDelMundo
Website

I wish I was capable of conveying my persoective of how wonderful the world could be if we did the most fundamentally important thing we could do, help each other achieve our potential.

Unfortunately, with the injuries I suffered, I cannot convey my persoective except tothose genuinely interested in learning it.  Sadly, people are quite content.as livestock.

I think I might just become a predator after all...humans who fail to achieve their potential are a danger to themselves and others and I say open season..
when the time is right that is.

I know that no matter what, I want a pack.  Defensive, offensive, there is no better means to survive than as a pack.

Sadly people are too selfish and arrogant to even consider a true pack.

Board footer