The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2013-08-06 16:56:11

alphanubilus

Wereworld by Curtis Jobling

Hey werewolf fans, there is a book series out called Wereworld (think Lord of the Rings with werewolves, instead of Hobbits), which tells the story of Drew Ferran, the son of a farmer, who finds out that he is not only a werewolf, but the last werewolf and the rightful king of Lyssia.

The book series is fantastic, and even though it is aimed for "children" it is quite adultish and doesn't shy away from violence. In these books Jobling's world is divided and ruled by various Werelords, all of whom can take a hybrid form of their respected animal. Thus far you have werewolves, weresharks, werelions, wereboars, werepanthers... I'm sure there is a werecritter for everybody's liking.

The story is very epic and there are 5 books in the series thus far, with the sixth and final book being released this October. If you haven't bitten into this fantasy adventure, you REALLY should.

http://wereworldseries.com/

#2 2013-08-06 21:57:20

WolfMontana

Re: Wereworld by Curtis Jobling

Cool big_smile Thanks for the review!

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#3 2013-09-03 03:38:50

malik g

{{{{{{{ This post is so great and nice }}}}}}

The book series is fantastic, and even though it is aimed for "children" it is quite adultish and doesn't shy away from violence. In these books Jobling's world is divided and ruled by various Werelords, all of whom can take a hybrid form of their respected animal. Thus far you have werewolves, weresharks, werelions, wereboars, werepanthers... I'm sure there is a werecritter for everybody's liking.

#4 2015-06-14 18:22:14

Jourdan Wolf

Totally agree with you malik g, it's an awesome series, reading it once again I just love it big_smile It's less lord of the rings and more Game of thrones PG style I guess smile

Board footer