The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-06-23 03:55:50

Abbsynth

Greetings with a Tail Wag

Hey, all!

My name is Abby (though referencing me as "Abbsynth" or whatever is totally fine) and just stumbled upon this site..a bit late to the game, yes? Anywho, I am very unfamiliar with this community, but I already love it. Any comments aiding me to familiarize myself with this place are much appreciated!

As for myself, I'm nearing a half-decade of identifying as a Therian (kin type is generally wolf, perhaps a Hainu to be specific) and I'd really love to find other 18+ kin.

Can't wait to get to know you all and share some laughs and yelps - I plan to stay very active on here once I integrate myself into the Café.

~Godspeed

Ps. My avatar is a small portion of an original art piece. Please no stealy smile

Last edited by Abbsynth (2016-06-23 04:01:10)

A college student who has some sort of an affinity to wolves, snow leopards, and a few other "beings" thrown in here and there.
--
Here to connect with similarly-aged people around my general area. And just to interact with all the therians. *glomp*

#2 2016-06-29 10:41:11

The Busboy
Administrator

Re: Greetings with a Tail Wag

Welcome to the site!  So you are an artist?  Cool!

#3 2016-06-30 17:34:45

Abbsynth

Thank you very much, I'm happy to be here!

And yes, I hopefully will be intertwining art with my future career smile

A college student who has some sort of an affinity to wolves, snow leopards, and a few other "beings" thrown in here and there.
--
Here to connect with similarly-aged people around my general area. And just to interact with all the therians. *glomp*

#4 2016-07-02 14:07:59

Zage_the_winged_werewolf
witty & controversial
Website

Welcome to the pack. big_smile

Whenever you see a raven or a crow, just remember, that that's me, watching you.

I have a dick, there for, I am a MALE!!!!!!!

Board footer