The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » Therianthropy
  •  » Embarrassing moments: When has your animal side got you in trouble?

#151 2016-08-14 09:47:52

WolfVanZandt
Website

Re: Embarrassing moments: When has your animal side got you in trouble?

Sherlawk! It's been awhile. How've you been?

I do somewhat agree but, where the perception of a hominid that they're not a hominid may well be similar to trans- phenomenon, the more research that come out about us (and there is a fairly regular flow of research now - not a flood but certainly a creek), the more it looks like we're not a variant and that we are an entity in our own right.  In other words, there's a really good chance that we don't feel different because we're a variation on a theme - we feel different because we're a different symphony.

#152 2017-07-13 20:53:00

NekoMoon

Re: Embarrassing moments: When has your animal side got you in trouble?

TheGremlin wrote:

I tend to growl at my friends every now and again...not in a mean way or anything but when say...one of them had me an arm lock, and was slowly twisting it...n ot to the point of hurting though, I eventually growled at him. He found it pretty damn funny, as did I. It's just part of me though, at first it was pretty embarassing but now it's just...me!
My partner also seems to enjoy my more 'animal instincts' show...if you follow. At first I was kinda terrified she see me as weird...but...apparently not! XD

Within day to day life, I've never really embarass myself with my 'wolf' or 'animal' aspects, with the exception of the first howl and growl what my friends caught. I usually end up making myself look na fool for the more human side to me! Maybe I'm just not a good human? Lol.

*hopes that AWTOK never finds Gremlin*
Meow, I'm a cat.
Hi.
I'm not actually a cat.

Meow! I am the Ne-ko cat! The Cat's Meow!
The Purr-fect one! I am Moon!
And I am the Cat's Meow! The Catkith!
Meow, Meow, Meow!

• Index
  •  » Therianthropy
  •  » Embarrassing moments: When has your animal side got you in trouble?

Board footer