The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#26 2005-11-28 21:50:29

WolfVanZandt
Website

Re: werevampires!

Frankly, I think that, contrary to popular opinion, Vampires are also overloaded with energy. I suspect the diference is that they've developed a tolerance to it (like a junkie who's fix doesn't affect him like it used to so he has to have more to get the same high) and is addicted. The reason I believe that is that empathically, they feel overloaded. It's not a common view but I've run into others that have come to the same conclusion.

Weres and Vampires have always seemed to be apples and oranges to me.

#27 2005-11-28 23:56:35

Army Grey Wolf
Werewolf Writer
Website

interesting, i look at it like a battery, but someone keeps forgetting to recharge it...

Author of Blood Bounty, Wolf's Release V2, Man Eaters (incomplete), Aaliyah (in progress), Offer (short story), Hide (short story, published in Wizard), writer for an upcoming webcomic/graphic novel series featuring Aaliyah. 

One of these days I'm going to solicit my work for publishing, it's just that my work is pure and a publishing company needs to be reasonable with content editing...

#28 2006-05-27 20:29:38

WolfMontana

*raises a hand* What makes these folks you're talking about vampires?

I understand the psi vamp thing, though I believe everyone has done that unconsciously at one point or another (as folks exchange energy all the time and with some it's more one way), but what makes a person believe that they are a vampire, and what other types of vampires are there?

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#29 2006-09-16 19:32:47

Wolf Sparrow
Smiley face
Website

*smiles*  Well, if you seen the movie Underworld and EVO, you have a very odd mix.. the dude turns blue and look like the X-men dude..
so if you take a morph program and have a really good drawing of a werewolf and a Vampier, standing in the same pose.. you may find a very intresting mix wink

Hey Howl, do you think you can manage it??? Just hope you stop by her lol
Hope you post the final result her...  Thanks Howl...

May your soul get what it wants... and there for not be consumed by human greed..
Life is what you make off it and life is what makes you keep going.. untill your soul becomes renewed... by living day... for day.. and making it better for everyone around you..
Storm

#30 2006-09-16 19:45:35

WolfVanZandt
Website

Well, if you understand psyvampires, Sangrinarians either believe that they can't take in energy that way and have to do so by ingesting blood or they believe that they can't do it effectively like a psyvampire and have to suppliment the energy they drain off others by ingesting blood.

It's also interesting that many abstainers (Sanguinarians that restain from ingesting blood) believe that you can obtain some life energy by eating fresh fruits and vegetables.

#31 2006-09-16 19:59:27

Wolf Sparrow
Smiley face
Website

humm intresting.. *smiles*
I dont read alot of vampier things...lol I know only like basic vampier things..lol

May your soul get what it wants... and there for not be consumed by human greed..
Life is what you make off it and life is what makes you keep going.. untill your soul becomes renewed... by living day... for day.. and making it better for everyone around you..
Storm

#32 2006-09-16 22:23:08

WolfVanZandt
Website

I don't read them, that's just what I'm told by them. I'm not assuming they particularly know what's going on, though, so feel free to take it with a grain of salt (or do what I do and use soy sauce).

#33 2006-09-17 08:57:06

Wolf Sparrow
Smiley face
Website

lol AHahaha

Storm

#34 2006-11-25 21:24:58

windgusher

come to recall i remember a vampire movie called sundown the vampire in retreat and i seen a group of people in the movie were there somewhere and they all turn into bat like people it was a cool transformation but i cant seem to find a picture on the net of the bat transformation can someone help me please?

#35 2006-11-26 17:02:01

The Busboy
Administrator

windgusher wrote:

come to recall i remember a vampire movie called sundown the vampire in retreat and i seen a group of people in the movie were there somewhere and they all turn into bat like people it was a cool transformation but i cant seem to find a picture on the net of the bat transformation can someone help me please?

Here's a link to imdb:
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0098412/

There are also quite a few reviews of it online too.

It's also part of Bruce Campbell's resume:
http://www.bruce-campbell.com/projects/index.htm

#36 2006-11-27 15:00:07

windgusher

the bat transformation is like a werewolf transformation i remember that part but im looking for a video of it i tryed you tube.com and theres nothing for it

#37 2006-12-04 19:41:05

werewolfpage
Website

In the book Dracula by Bram Stoker, Dracula has the ability to change into a wolf and of course a bat.

#38 2006-12-04 20:09:45

The Busboy
Administrator

werewolfpage wrote:

In the book Dracula by Bram Stoker, Dracula has the ability to change into a wolf and of course a bat.

You always have such cool posts.  Please feel free to open your own forum topic for your cool werewolf website too (maybe in the "Werewolves on the Internet" forum).

#39 2006-12-05 21:55:25

WolfVanZandt
Website

Dracula, in Van Helsing, transformed into a bat. My favorite transformation scene was in Bram Stoker's Dracula where Dracula fell apart into rats.

#40 2008-05-08 18:40:30

william_wraithe
Website

Count_Vladislaus_Dragulia wrote:

i just came up with it!at night the human changes into a vampire!

Actually, you are a little late with that idea ..... www.battleon.com has that very same thing called a Werepyre. It is actually an armor you can equip to become one ....

Besides that, Underworld ....  the movie The Howling #6 .... and Blade all have those ideas. Sorry ....

#41 2008-08-30 05:26:29

night_beast

ima werevampire...i have 3 forms.a human,a werewolf and a vampire (occationally with crow wings)

♥_!The magical cheese pile I live in also grants wishes!_♥

#42 2010-04-24 09:48:56

nash201
Website

they would be called werebats unlike vampires these creatures can have a more bat like apperance they can not be having bat wings and a human body when they transform there body size increases 4 to 5 times and do not have a craving to human blood

#43 2010-07-17 03:52:15

ShadowTrail

nash201 wrote:

they would be called werebats unlike vampires these creatures can have a more bat like apperance they can not be having bat wings and a human body when they transform there body size increases 4 to 5 times and do not have a craving to human blood

This brings a interesting question, would you consider a person with Vampire Bat
theriotyphe a werewampire (sang)??? Also, maybe somebody know such person who dont like blood?

And to fun part

william_wraithe76 wrote:

Count_Vladislaus_Dragulia wrote:

wrote:

i just came up with it!at night the human changes into a vampire!

Actually, you are a little late with that idea ..... www.battleon.com has that very same thing called a Werepyre. It is actually an armor you can equip to become one ....

Besides that, Underworld ....  the movie The Howling #6 .... and Blade all have those ideas. Sorry ....

Actually, good sir, you are completly wrong.
WerePyre is a Vampire-Werewolf cross, in Underworld there is another werewolf-vampire cross.
Also in Blade movies there's no werewolves at all (except one ending version of Blade:Trinity).

It looks like you dont put much thinking what Count Vladislaus Dragulia have on mind, when creating this thread(except some lulz): human transforming into vampire at night, and back at dawn. Such creatures could be called "Werevampire" (after all *were* means man!)

william_wraithe76 wrote:

rant rant offtopic rant

You know what? Maybe you keep this kind of talk to PM or mail, or something, because i check this and there is no mentioning about this on this forum. On the other hand i belive this is somehow related to some thread on Werelist (and some banhammering)
And is quite comical that you selling a book about magic p-shifting while you dont belive in  aura sensing.  (of course i dont belive in auras/occult/new age stuff too, but this is diffrent cup of pee)

Hope that helps. I had enough, now my head hurts after huge amount of thinking in english :p (and using BBcode tags is a serious pain here sad)

#44 2010-07-18 20:36:42

WolfVanZandt
Website

Behind your back, William? This is a public board. There's nothing secret about it. Your book is published as an authoritative text and you don't have the slghtest idea what you're talking about. It's like the Lord of the Rings, a system of fiction knit together in a relatively coherent fasshion to give the simblance of reality.

Did you respect me because I agreed with what you said? I never did. Just because I was civil to you doesn't mean that I agreed with you, nor does it mean that I'm going to allow misinformation to be published without being questioned.

It certainly doesn't bother me that you don't resepct me any more.

#45 2010-07-19 19:32:23

WolfVanZandt
Website

That's pretty much why I'm suspicious of you William. You've always struck me as over-the-top volatile.

You shouldn't be too upset when others "bash" you since you are so quick to bash the livin' heck out of just about everyone else - particularly anyone who states an idea opposed to your own.

I've never met anyone who was succesful with your system - and, frankly, I don't expect to do so.

Nevertheless, the more you post the more you manifest the things I've said about you, the less credibility you have, and the less likely anyone here is going to take you seriously, so by all means, continue.

#46 2010-07-19 22:30:12

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

ShadowTrail wrote:

william_wraithe76 wrote:

rant rant offtopic rant

You know what? Maybe you keep this kind of talk to PM or mail, or something, because i check this and there is no mentioning about this on this forum. On the other hand i belive this is somehow related to some thread on Werelist (and some banhammering)
And is quite comical that you selling a book about magic p-shifting while you dont belive in  aura sensing.  (of course i dont belive in auras/occult/new age stuff too, but this is diffrent cup of pee)

Hope that helps. I had enough, now my head hurts after huge amount of thinking in english :p (and using BBcode tags is a serious pain here :()

I love you.  In your VERY FIRST POST, you have spotted an idiot and called him on it.  Congratulations!  Please post more, and allow me to give you a warm welcome to the site! :)

Last edited by SherlawkDragon (2010-07-19 22:31:27)

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#47 2010-07-20 21:48:28

WolfVanZandt
Website

You know, your style is very reminiscent of Victor Frankenstein and just about every other "mad scientist" that has ever appeared in the pages of fiction. "I'll show them. They'll know the truth one day. Everyone who ridiculed me will eat their words." It may not be delusional, but it certainly sounds like delusions of grandure with a little paranoia sprinkled in.

#48 2010-07-20 21:51:02

WolfVanZandt
Website

Oops! We're waaaaay off topic.....sorry Busboy. I'll quit. I'll even give William the last word if he wants it....

#49 2010-07-20 23:12:30

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

william_wraithe76 wrote:

are you referring to me as the idiot?

Yes, actually.  Honestly, you write a book to show how "smart" you are and how much you know about a subject, then you come to a werewolf-fansite to start flame-wars just about everywhere on here whining about how good your book is and how everyone's pirating it.  Just shut up already.  You didn't have anything to prove in the first place here, and now you've lost all your credibility by showing us all that you're an idiot and a hothead who runs around the internet accusing people of ridiculous things.  Right now you're arguing with one of the oldest and most respected members of the therian community over absolutely nothing, and rambling about how we're going to be "eating or words": Honestly, I doubt anyone's even still reading your posts seriously now.

In any case, I've had a few laughs out of you, it was all fun and all that.  But I'm done: you can go away now.  Bye!

---- Anyway, now that this problem's been addressed... ----
Where did this ShadowTrail guy go?  I wanted to see more of him...

Bringing us back to the subject: a fictional creature which is a human that turns into a bat would be a werebat.  A therian with a vampire-bat would be a vampire-bat therian.  A vampire is a vampire, which is not therian or even otherkin really.  Three separate things... (That's my view on it...)

Last edited by SherlawkDragon (2010-07-20 23:18:22)

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#50 2010-07-21 00:54:26

WolfVanZandt
Website

Well, I would hasten to agree with you, Sherlawk, but the Otherkin board I'm on now (sigh, yes I've gone and joined an Otherkin forum. Just to get informaton, mind you. Yeah, information....that's the ticket....) has a complete section for Vampires. On the other hand, I know Vampires who would rip your heart out for calling them Otherkin (Not really, but they'd at least call you a "doody-head").

Who sets the standards for Otherkinism, anyway?

Board footer