The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#26 2005-12-12 19:06:18

JL_Benet
Website

Re: The Werewolf Cafe Forum Members Bios...

I'm a writer/teacher from northern Michigan.  I've been a fan of werewolves for years, and been studying them seriously for a while now (I did my Master's thesis on werewolves).  For more info on me, check out:
http://www.jeanloupbenet.com/bio.html

#27 2005-12-14 23:48:46

Siverwolf

My name is Siverwolf. I am a 26 year old white male wolf therianthrope about 175lbs. Right at 6ft. tall, dark brown hair or fur and a goatee.  Yep I'm one of those werewolves out their.  I have been this way as long as I can remember.  Cool website.  Anyways, I have always enjoyed the full moon and cemetarys. I like to read books and go on outdoor hiking trips.  I love to go hunting and fishing and or camping. Snazy place to hang out!
Some of my hobbies are:
Rock Collecting
Reading mostly non-fiction books except for legends and lore
My strange carnivouse plant gardening
Eating
Exploring places
Unexplained phenemona etc....
I currently am living in western NC.  Born and raised here.

Last edited by Siverwolf (2006-05-07 17:55:31)

Homo - Lycanthropus

#28 2006-01-22 17:08:08

VampHunter

Hi everyone-
I am a 28 yo female and live near Chicago, IL.  I am American, but my ancestors came from Sweden, England and Germany, and also some were Native American (Cherokee).

I am not really that into werewolves, more vampires, I guess.  I love the movies where they flash back to the past, because the guys look so good with their long hair.

Well, my interests are: crafts, alternative/spiritual healing, environmental concerns, and trying to make some real money, besides a J-O-B.

Would love to talk to others in and around my area.

#29 2006-03-07 10:40:48

MR REVENANT

Jesse Hansen told me about this site, so I figured I would come on here and introduce myself and also try to promote our books to an appreciative audience.
My name is Bob Parzek. I'm the Publisher/ Creator/ Writer of Mercy, a comic book put out by Revenant Studios. We currently have a small ashcan version of Mercy and are working on the 1st issue to be out hopefully by the end of the year. We are also working on a horror anthology book that has a cover done by the illustrious and well known artist Bernie Wrightson which should hit the stores by summer of '06.

As I get the feel for this site I will start to post more on here. Thank you, for your time.

Bob Parzek
Revenant Studios

#30 2006-03-07 20:42:22

SWAMP THING
Website

Hello to all members of "The Pack" both old and new.
  My human name is Shawn Surface and I have recently joined the "Over the Hill Gang"(40 and over) but in my heart and soul I'm still in my 20's....hear that girls? wink
    I was born in Seattle ,Wa. way back in 64' the "year of the Dragon" which is why I chose the Dragon as my company logo for the SURFACE ART STUDIOS.
   I've been creating art all my life but only the past ten years have been applying myself seriously to establishing a career as an artist/illustrator and most recently as a writer.
  Some if not most Pack members may know me best from my work on "BUBBA; the Redneck Werewolf",Mitch Hyman's southern fried shapeshifter from Pig's Knuckle Bend,Florida. I've known Mitch since 2002 when I helped him out on the inks for BUBBA #1,since then I have done some promo art and occasional cover art for his creation not to mention designing the now World famous "BUBBA title art.
    In March of 2006 I did my first full Bubba story which I wrote and illustrated for Mitch entitled "the X-Philes". The issue launches on what hopes to be a new era and rebirth for the character and my continued growth as a creator/artist/writer in the comics medium.
     I was raised in an Army family , my father being a career army man of 25plus years,he saw action in both Korea and Vietnam fortunately he was unscathed from his experience.
   I was well supported by my family on my art,especially my late mother,God bless her soul...I guess you can say that I'm a "Momma's Boy"and Dammit I'm proud to say so!
    When I'm not working on Bubba or illustrating other books ,I frequent conventions throughout the year , plying my trade to the masses and modestly promoting myself and my work and on whatever project(s) I happen to be working on at the time.
    My dream is to someday,hopefully soon to see my own creation(s) published and become well recieved.
   My key artistic influences are; Vincent Van Gogh, Da Vinci,Michaelangelo, Rembrandt, Norman Rockwell , Harold Loomis , John Buscema , John Romita Sr., Will Eisner, Jose Luis Garcia Lopez, Moebius, George Perez , Neal Adams  and dozens more that space will not allow.
   My official website is ;the SURFACE ART STUDIOS
              pay me a visit sometime and come see what I have hanging in my Gallery.
     " Make Art...not WAR!"                         
                                                                            -peace,
                                                                        Shawn Surface
                                                                       SURFACE ART STUDIOS

"Get your're stinking paws off me you DAMN DIRTY APE!"

#31 2006-04-05 01:14:33

scriptcraft
Website

Guen tag, I'm new. I've landed in Wisconsin via Germany, France, Amsterdam, Australia, Florida, and California. Go figure. Check out my first post in the Movies section. I'd like your help.

Thanks!

Script

"Damn the man, feed the beast."

www.officebeastmovie.com

#32 2006-04-24 10:19:52

Saray
Website

Hello, I'm Saray. I'm a 19 year old nerd (yes, even girls are nerds!) from the Netherlands. I study Animation and I try to make money with paintings and art, and hopefully I'll be able to post some werewolf art on this forum.

I have this thing with werewolves, I don't know. They're just plain damn sexy. I collect werewolf movies and books, and make costumes for roleplaying. I have some knowledge of sfx make-up, lenses, fangs etc, and I know EVERYTHING (I'm not kidding, I can't help myself.) about piercings. (It's a pretty weird combo, I admit. It doesn't mean I'm covered in piercings, haha.)

Ehrrr... geez what else to add... I guess I'm a generally weird nerdy person with a few obsessions. Hehehe.

#33 2006-06-04 19:22:03

cybercat
Website

Hi there! I figured I best introduce myself before posting some art. Redstreak told me about this place. I've always thought weres were awesome! Any hoo, I'm a freelance artist and I live in Georga.  My main web page is http://lady-cybercat.deviantart.com

It's nice to meet ya all!

Steph

#34 2006-06-05 05:54:37

WolfThatCr13dBoy
Website

Oh snap!  *figures he may as well join in the talking about oneself-ness*

I found this place in a random search to find places to post my story, In The Name of the King. I'm a writer obviously, and some of my best stories revolve around werewolves. I believe in a lot of crazy things, so it's more than likely that if you get to know me personally you'll think I'm insane. But hey, what great writer isn't? I also draw but none of my work is really any good. I hope to become a director one day (assuming of course that the world doesn't explode by then) and maybe even an actor. I'm a Nintendo fanboy, own a DS, plan on getting a Wii (despite the name), and can't wait for the next Zelda. I mean, come on! Link turns into a wolf. How cool is that? I hate close minded peoples. Who doesn't? Also, I read tons of webcomics. A few of my favorites: JACK, VG Cats, and Exterminatus Now. I listen to MUCHO GRANDE music, and have seen billions of movies. I'm a nerd in all forms of the word.

<<

*dances*

Last edited by WolfThatCr13dBoy (2006-06-05 05:59:10)

*waddle waddle waddle*
FACE!

#35 2006-06-10 05:39:34

ebonblade

Greetings all. I guess I'm the newest member of this "pack", Although I have been a lone wolf most of my life.
I have been a lycan since the third grade, when I wolfed out for the first time on All Hallows Eve. Since then I have watched every were movie I can get my hands on(approximately 92% to date). I have designed and worn at least a dozen costumes (From facepaint to rubber appliances and masks) and am in the process of creating the difinitive lucky number 13.
I'm Irish. (for all you white wolf fans I guess that makes me Fianna) I am also a SCAdian and am very proficient with my blackened blade rapier. (hence the handle)
I am currently writing a werewolf novel and am in search of a good chatroom to discuss all things were late at night on the weekends.

Was it one of those dreams where your, like, standing on top of a temple in sungod robes with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?
Why am I the only one who has that dream?

#36 2006-06-16 19:23:20

The Devils assistant

Hi everyone Im 17 and Ive  always been a fan of werewoves

Last edited by The Devils assistant (2006-06-17 14:41:35)

#37 2006-06-30 07:58:30

WolfmanHal
Wandering Wolf
Website

Uh sorry I got sidetracked by Bubba but here I am,,,,,AAAAAAARRRRRRROOOOOOOOO!!!!! well I wuz here gotta run!! these humans want me to go and fix thier cars,,,,,geeze I can't even take five seconds to lick myself!!! I'll get backt to ya'll!!!

We create fire and make stones fly,,,,To them we are Gods!
                                                                        Quote from White Fang

#38 2006-07-21 21:26:57

Howlitzer
Website

well, my name's Jon, I'm 16, and I live in MA. Tracking my family tree is difficult. I've got some Irish, Scottish, Dutch, German, and just about every other european country in there.  I've pretty much been hooked on werewolves ever since seeing American Werewolf in London.
I'm a geek, I admit it, I know everything about everything random (Magnets, long words, non-euclidean geometry, bikes, how to make a tazer out of household junk, the perfect exploding coke prank, etc.). But I DO have some healthy interests.
I'm pretty good with computers, I hope to be an engineer, however my school is unable to fit any real computer classes into my schedule mad . I also play piano, vibes, bass clarinet, and guitar. Currently I'm in the school band, jazz band and jazz combo. I'm a good artist, but I don't take any art classes anymore (to the art teacher's dismay). I've always been able to draw pretty well, but it's not my favorite thing to do (once again to the art teacher's dismay, she hates me now). Among other things, I'm a black belt in karate, I take sailing, I ski, and I ride my bike A LOT (hence the username...okay not anymore, I changed it). I hit 43 MPH on my bike the other day big_smile, which was a bit scary, but satisfying to discover that I could do it...the car that  I passed squealed it's brakes when they saw me, I was breaking the speed limit lol

Last edited by Howlitzer (2006-11-05 09:28:48)

#39 2006-08-06 20:53:47

FenrirTherion
Website

I am a Therian Wolf.
I consider myself a Therian Magician, as I practice (successfully, in my eyes) Therian Magic.
I spend as much time in Nature as I do in the "Human World".
I am an active member of the Therian Temple, and I also study other forms of Magic, even ones which I do not necessarily practice.

http://www.theriantemple.org
Because Animals Live AND Think Freely!

#40 2006-08-18 19:53:38

aaron-t-wolf

Hi everyone,

My human name is Aaron Bennett
My werewolf name is Aaron T-Wolf
I am a timberwolf werewolf.
I live in the UK
I am 16 yeard old.
I love being a werewolf

[b] Aaron - T - Wolf{/b]
Timberwolf Warewolf

#41 2006-08-18 23:24:47

Cadre
Website

I'm Jesse "Cadre" Hansen... howdy all...

profession: humble embellisher/editor/founder of the Cadre Corner... you know the speel.

#42 2006-11-05 09:04:19

Blood Song

Hello all,

My name is Jaden. I'm a musician, artist and a shamanic witch.  I'm always researching the paranormal & supernatural on a daily basis. I love wolves and reading everything about werewolves and shapeshifters. The reason I'm interested in this forum is because I am constantly having many numerous dreams and visions about werewolves, vampires, zombies, sorcerers which is common with shamans. I'm hoping to find more knowledge of sorts and enjoy this forum. Thanks

Jaden ~ Blood Song

#43 2006-11-07 15:55:17

ScarletPaws
Website

Hey all, Im 18 live in UK and my real names Channi/Chantelle.

I'm a therian, and werewolf fan. I draw TF's and basically love drawing. I believe in Navajo and Native American teachings etc. I can't think of much else. So if you wanna know, gimme a message! BEEEEEP!

[img]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i155/channigibson/Dragonsbloodsigy.jpg[/img]

#44 2006-11-11 14:34:46

BlackWolfDS
The Fur-Covered Biologist

Hello, My name's Michael but I prefer BW big_smile. I'm just your average 17 year old male, Student, Biologist, and wolf therian. Currently I live in Southern California (L.A.) with my crazy family. (Whos isn't?) Anyway, I'm in my last year of high school at RUHS and I'm looking forward to college. Now more about my appearance. I'm a 6ft, African American/ Greek with short curly hair and glasses. In person....I'm shy, very shy and quiet. Online I feel less pressured and thus express what I really think.....most of the time.

I hate where I live. I don't live in Downtown L.A. but I'm still close. I hate it here because there's to many people, to many cars, too much trash and above all else....Way too much drama for my taste. I prefer the woods when I get the chance to go to them.....which is not as often as I would like it to be. *sigh* Now you see why I love Bio....and if you don't, It's becuase I love anything nature related. I also like to swim, hike and walk. In L.A. there is this Sea Labatory called the Sea Lab. I voluntiree there every other Saturnday and I love it.

I love dogs, wolves and werewolves. When I was younger I was bitten by a dog....a big dog. And you would have thought that I would have be terrified by dogs for the rest of my life....but I wasn't. I love dogs. They are so awsome. Dogs lead to wolves. I really started liking wolves when I was like 7 or close to that age. My family and I went to Oregan and we had stopped at a gas station where my parents went into the station to pay. Well while they were gone, two wolves, or at least I think they were wolves, appeared 20ft behind our car. I was so excited and from then on I was interested in wolves.

Soon wolves turned into werewolves. I don't remember the exact origins of my interest in therianism, but I know it had to do with feelings. As in unusual behavior. It kind of freaked me out at first, but then I grew acostomed to it.

Well that's me.

BW

Last edited by BlackWolfDS (2006-11-11 14:37:31)

#45 2006-11-11 16:38:45

Searif
Website

umm, I guess I should do one

My name is Trent Denne. I am 16 years old and a student, I am also intrested in many things such as werewolves, vampires, occult, long walks on the beach(joking) and gaming.

I live in Gravenhurst ontario which is poor pathetic example of a civilization(yes I do hate it here) and I go to gravenhurst highschool which is full of wiggers and sk8ters(whom are not cool in the least) its a very small school of 450 students.

the reason why I game and roleplay is to get away from this town and plunge myself somewhere else, when Im not roleplaying or gaming im probly listening to my vast aray of music or getting yelled at my dad for stupid things(not cleaning my room, he treats as if I killed someone)

I have always been interested in anything to do with horror which was zombies, werewolves, vampires and monsters, no psycho killers for me, I also became intrested in the occult(study of anything hidden in todays community) so my parents got used to that pretty fast where they would flip out for me looking at something to do with vampires now the simply look at it and shrug their shoulders at it.

as for gaming I have been recently playing resident evil 4, one of my faveriot games so far, its solid and very challenging.

and thats me, Trent aka Searif

//With my sword I shall liberate thee | for my blade has been blessed by a thousand\\

#46 2006-11-12 15:32:45

Syzygy

Hello!

My nickname is Syzygy and I am a huge fan of werewolves, gryphons and other mythological creatures. I'm 17 and living in South Africa, studying at high school. I'm interested in practically anything and everything especially reading, listening to music, playing games, karate and relaxing. (Procrastination is one of my weaknesses.)

I'm not really sure what else to write here, but I'll edit this later on.

#47 2006-11-12 15:53:19

nachoboy
The nacho-lovin' lycanthrope

hey. what's up? how's it going?

i go by many names. nachoboy is jus one of them. oh! and you can call me nacho, for short. also, i go by pojo, djnacho, djpeteyjoe, and fuzzy.

at the time, i think i'm just a furry (no, not the nasty kind) and a werewolf fan. i'm not sure if i'm a therian or not. i'm beginning to think i am, though.

anyways, i'm a high school student in southeast idaho. i'm also a hip-hop dj and president of a comic company, POW! Comix. it's lotsa fun. best two jobs a person can get.

but yeah. i came to this site basically jus to get updates on the pack forums, but i think i may stay a while. i'm having a good time here so far.

"It is a widely known fact that ALL werewolves love Malt-O-Meal."

DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
check me out at deviantart: djnacho.deviantart.com

#48 2006-11-15 14:25:50

loner
Website

ehm...ok

hello people,I'm Marc ,a dutch guy,32 years old.
Since childhood intrested in lycan's and the legends around them.
Owner of a car tuning shop called "lycan-performance"

Don't have much to say at this time but that will improve within time.

The Devil needs A Ride

#49 2006-11-15 14:37:32

storm666

hai
i,am marit 27 years old and living in holland
engaged to loner have 3 cats and two canadian white sheperds
always interested in wolfs and lycans

#50 2006-11-15 22:03:20

White Paw
Website

My names White Paw...im an american grey wolf therian

the humans call me chris.im male 26, live in virginia beach va. im a former united states marine...(semper fi)

as stated before i love everything wolf and wolf related( i should im one)..um...i love werewolf movies,games,comics,etc. anything that has to do with werewolves or has a werewolf in it is fine by me untill stated other wise.

im a college student at ecpi college of technology. im going for my BA in information systems computer simulation and game design..

um...lets see......what else...ask me something and i will try to answer to my best abilities...except what i did for the military/government....thats a touchy subject so ask carefully...

thanks and howells to you all,

WP^..^

grey wolf therian..

yahoo instant messenger i.d. ------  alpha_male_80   someone hit me up sometime...*howlls*

Board footer