The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#26 2006-09-09 01:19:12

Wolf Sparrow
Smiley face
Website

Re: Full Moon Comments...

Damn.. those moons are so far away... Her it is looks like it is very close... hehe ..

I sat in my window and looked at it for an hour or more ... And I looked in the window glass, my face was all dark, and the scary thing was i only saw  my storm blue eyes.. reflecting... IT was FRIGGIN SCARY as hell... i almost fell out my friggin window and two lvls down...
*then later i climbed out of my window and i was just chilling in the cold weather, it had a gentle breeze and i almost fell asleep..*

Last edited by Wolf Sparrow (2006-09-09 01:19:55)

May your soul get what it wants... and there for not be consumed by human greed..
Life is what you make off it and life is what makes you keep going.. untill your soul becomes renewed... by living day... for day.. and making it better for everyone around you..
Storm

#27 2006-09-09 15:01:44

Black Shuck
Website

For some reason, pictures always make the moon look little. They make everything look little though.... Meh. I watched the lightning storm over the cliffs last night cool

"Would you love a monsterman?
Could you understand beauty of the beast?
I would do it all for you, would you do it all,
Do it all for me?" -Lordi

#28 2006-09-09 16:14:04

Wolf Sparrow
Smiley face
Website

Black Shuck wrote:

For some reason, pictures always make the moon look little. They make everything look little though.... Meh. I watched the lightning storm over the cliffs last night cool

hehe.. yes.. i agree..
But still I am afraid to look in the mirror...i am still afraid that my face is a friggin shadow and i only see my eyes...*chills down my spine*

Last edited by Wolf Sparrow (2006-09-09 16:15:20)

May your soul get what it wants... and there for not be consumed by human greed..
Life is what you make off it and life is what makes you keep going.. untill your soul becomes renewed... by living day... for day.. and making it better for everyone around you..
Storm

#29 2006-09-09 23:42:14

WolfMontana

Sounds like you both saw some cool stuff! big_smile

Hey Wolf Sparrow - ever stared at yourself in a mirror when it's all fogged up after having a shower? It always looks odd around the eyes for me, like really clear. It's FAAreeky.

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#30 2006-09-10 02:00:26

Wolf Sparrow
Smiley face
Website

WolfMontana wrote:

Sounds like you both saw some cool stuff! big_smile

Hey Wolf Sparrow - ever stared at yourself in a mirror when it's all fogged up after having a shower? It always looks odd around the eyes for me, like really clear. It's FAAreeky.

Ok.. sit in a dark room, and have a open window and look up on the moon.. look on it for like a hour or more.. look on the surroundings and lisen to the sound... then gently look into the window... If you lucky you only see your eyes reflecting and the rest is all dark

it scared me alot hehehe

Storm

#31 2006-10-05 19:23:01

WolfMontana

My temper's going ballistic this moon. tongue

#32 2006-10-05 19:48:42

Wolf Sparrow
Smiley face
Website

HOOOOOWWWLLLLLLLl......
*jaws* hehe i am tired... O_O MOOONNNN
Battery recharged... tongue

Storm

#33 2006-10-05 21:59:50

Howlitzer
Website

hmm...I wish I had a camera when I noticed this but about an hour ago there were 3 *perfectly* parallel jet trails streaking right across the sky in front of the moon...

#34 2006-10-05 22:06:17

LoupGarouAngel
Website

Where I live I have plenty of room to run around by the light of the moon,I get a chance to be free from this friggin world!The best is this time of year when it's cool and the leaves are changing,it's unbelievable.

"You're like one of those lab rats that hits the pleasure button instead of the food until it dies!" Sam-Houses of the Holy.
"Dude, you Fugly." Dean-Scarecrow.
A therian who's a wanna be screenwriter, but doesn't have a life story that fits the bill...
http://loupgarouangel.deviantart.com/

#35 2006-10-05 22:48:08

Wolf Sparrow
Smiley face
Website

heheh eAaaa wisdom you have...

Storm

#36 2006-10-05 23:19:13

Vargr

So I'm on the phone with my dad this evening and he says in reference to the weather, 'you know things seem to change with the full moon.' I about burst out laughing lol

Anyway, the (near) full moon rise tonight was spectacular. I was at the off leash dog park running around with the dogs when it came up, big and clear in the eastern sky, I love this time of year. *howwwwwwwwl*

Anyone else enjoy full moon sets? I always love fall full moon sets over the mountains as the sun is just rising, setting the snow on top of the mountains blazing...almost makes it worth being up that early.

"My wolf-blood runs high, Every night that the moon shows her face in the sky."
Julia Ecklar, A Wolfrider's Reflection - Songs of Elfquest, "Cutter: Tam‘s Song"

#37 2006-10-05 23:37:36

WolfMontana

smile Sounds awesome.

I've experienced one full moon rise that I'll never forget (not so many sets, I'm a night owl). I was in the Lamar Valley in Yellowstone National Park, I was playing my flute (oddly) to see if the wolves would respond, and the full moon rose right up behind me from a big hill. I had no idea what it was at first, it was so big and bright!

I am right there with you Loup, I am needing that freedom badly.

#38 2006-10-06 14:40:01

Wolf Sparrow
Smiley face
Website

*smiles* Cool

Storm

#39 2006-10-06 15:10:05

LoupGarouAngel
Website

I especially need the run when people get on my nerves,which is often.I love being mad and running so hard I can bearly breath,can't feel my legs but I still keep running.The moon powers me even more,just running in the fields with that as my only light is amazing,it's the time where I feel like the wolf I really am,not contained by this insane world.

"You're like one of those lab rats that hits the pleasure button instead of the food until it dies!" Sam-Houses of the Holy.
A therian who's a wanna be screenwriter, but doesn't have a life story that fits the bill...

#40 2006-10-06 17:02:41

Wolf Sparrow
Smiley face
Website

*smiles* hehehe cool smile

Storm

#41 2006-10-06 20:11:40

Confused Wolf
Queen of the Zombies!
Website

I seen the moon today when I was in the car and it was so big! It was awesome! big_smile

My pet zombies hate your guts, but love your brains! big_smile

#42 2006-10-06 21:47:50

Wolf Sparrow
Smiley face
Website

hehehe wink So cool...

Storm

#43 2006-10-07 01:59:32

WolfMontana

I did a class tonight on the moon and the stars, and it was raining and overcast - buggah! Hope I get to see her soon.

#44 2006-10-07 09:29:13

theroadwolf
4star general
Website

does anyone know how long a full moon should last as the last three seemed like they lasted 4 days each

#45 2006-10-07 20:14:24

The Busboy
Administrator

It looks full for about 5 days.  The full moon looked awesome the other night, very big, very full and very pretty.

#46 2006-10-07 20:17:28

Wolf Sparrow
Smiley face
Website

*thumbs up* Woot big_smile

Storm

#47 2006-10-07 20:39:06

LoupGarouAngel
Website

It was a brilliant redish orange here tonight in a clear sky,I took the time to let out a few howls.

#48 2006-10-07 22:07:18

Wolf Sparrow
Smiley face
Website

LoupGarouAngel wrote:

It was a brilliant redish orange here tonight in a clear sky,I took the time to let out a few howls.

*smiles* Aaaa... indeed a pretty moon

Storm

#49 2006-10-07 23:36:52

Grigio
Website

I took my dog out in the light of the full moon tonight, and it was pretty awesome.  Unfortunately the dog across the street saw us and started barking/howling at us.  After about three minutes of the other dog barking, a neighbor kid let out a few mock-howls.  Well that set my dog off and she started barking/howling.  Then I heard four short howls from further off (probably another kid...or a coyote).

So of course I was honor-bound to join in...

#50 2006-10-08 12:22:13

Inkslinger
Website

I guess it was two nights ago and I came over a ridge at the David Wolf Bridge (I just realized what a coincidence that is) Anyway the moon was HUGE.  I was only a minute or so from my house so I called my wife and had her meet me out front.  When I say it it was in a clearing on the horizon...I know that it would be changing quick so I had to decide...go back to where I saw it or go a little closer where we can usually see it pretty good.  I decided on the later.  It was half the size it was when I saw it but it was still big.  The cool thing was...it was framed by the trees and as it was so close to the horizon and all be could actually see it moving...MEZMERIZING!

The Inkslinger

Board footer