The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-03-13 23:53:14

yungmoney
certified pimp
Website

ma paper read it

well this is most of it da first page doesnt really matter n da conclusion got deleted but ya I think its really good read it yas might like it

The 2007 Raleigh Marijuana rally and music festivle drew 250 people to the state capital for the legalization of medical marijuana. “I went from taking 15 meds a day to taking 4 say Huges.” Jeff Baldalucco is the organization for the NC cannabis association he said the goal for the benefits of marijuana, this is the fifth year they have done this. It starts at 12 and begans with a march from the capital to the county courthouse, participants march down the empty streets with signs. At 230 the bands start playing with the cops monitoring

Bob Barr once was synonymous with the war on drugs now the presidential nomination for the marijuana policy project party, in the 1998 he authored the Barr amendment prohibiting the voting to permit the use of medical marijuana in the district of Columbia. One of his top priorities during the last congressional session was to repeal his own amendment.” The suffering that drug misuse has brought about is deplorable however, drug prohibition causes more harm then drugs themselves, the so called war on drugs is in reality a war against the American people our constitution and to peace in the world “ says Richard Valerie.

A few years ago any politician that suggested anything other then jail time for marijuana users were considered pro drug. But not anymore most democratic candidates are offering stands on medical marijuana Ron Paul has made ending the war on drugs a center piece of his campaign . in a 2002 CNN survey 80% of Americans support medical marijuana and 1/3 for total legalization72% think users should only be fined even in Texas the legalization passed law allowing prosecutors to bypass jail booking. “I think to years from now people will look back at the laws that prevented people from using marijuana as a medicine and say what the hell were they thinking” says Mirken.

And if you think you hot then obviously you were lied to
And we don’t die we multiply and then we come divide you
                              ~$Lil Wayne$~
http://music.myspace.com/Modules/MusicV … lid=211836

#2 2009-03-14 00:51:40

Goldie

Re: ma paper read it

*raises a fist in the air* good on ya, this is a subject that should be spoken on, but your a bit out of place, thou, i doubt any Admin. would be to worried about it...atleast i hope not. :2

how can never ever be ever if never ever was ever, ever?
yes, i said that, but what do i mean, I'm what was that, thats crazy, crazy go nuts, nutty nuts. ok i guess I'm done, but it will never be over, now will it????????

Board footer