The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-08-23 10:04:03

FenrirFinale

Best Friends Forever?

" Neo, when can you come down for a visit? " Kat asks as she pouts through her web cam.

Neo. Yep, that's me -- or at least to all my closest friends it is. My real name is Chase Wind-the result of being born to a pair of hippie parents I suppose. I am not, by any stretch of the word, 'normal' like the other teenagers, but I'll get into that later. I'm six foot four ( And still growing sadly. ) I have blue-green eyes and bushy, dark brown hair. You'd wonder how I got so tall if you looked at my mother alone. She's short with my hair color and has the same blue in her eyes ( minus the green ) but my father is a different story. Tall and lanky, with reddish brown hair he looks, as if he could be a basketball player. He's not though. His main concern is running his repair company; that man is obsessed with cars.

There there's Kat, or Katherine (called so by everyone but me), if you prefer. A misfit like myself, she always manages to cheer me up. Brown eyed and pale, she honestly looks quite cute. ( Although I'd never have the guts to tell her so. ) She recently dyed her this soft, plum color, and it looks even better that the last time. ( A reddish violet, Ugh ). She's my best friend and has lived just down the road until recently. Her dad got a new job at a processing plant, and they had to move. I still remember the tearful good bye that day... the only time Kat's ever seen me cry.

So now we keep in touch through the internet and with our cells. Right now we're on the internet and she's begging me to come down for a week or two again.

" Kat, I don't know okay? You know I've gotta get my bike fixed. "  The boy replied, his heart already melting from the pouting girl's face.

" Well, that's your fault. You're the one who got in the wreck on it. " She says a little crossly.

" No, I'm the one who got sideswiped by those jackass jocks. "  Chase growled back at her through the cam.

She winces visibly, "Sorry, Chase.". She mumbled, knowing he was still angry over the issue and felt bad for bringing it up.

" It's alright, Kat. It's just since you left, I have no one to watch my back anymore." Chase whispered softy -- the only place his sadness really showing were his eyes.

"Cheer up! These things have a way of working themselves out," Katherine smiled widely, almost as if she knew something he didn't.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A brief opening for a story I'm writing for someone. I thought I might post it here to see what everyone thought.

Last edited by FenrirFinale (2009-10-04 11:57:55)

Always happy to chat so add me on Kik at ArcticRhapsody.

Seize the Night~

#2 2009-08-23 15:07:44

Goldie

Re: Best Friends Forever?

This can be something, i love the short back story, gives enough, without being too much. smile

how can never ever be ever if never ever was ever, ever?
yes, i said that, but what do i mean, I'm what was that, thats crazy, crazy go nuts, nutty nuts. ok i guess I'm done, but it will never be over, now will it????????

#3 2009-08-23 16:34:29

FenrirFinale

Thanks Goldie. I hope to continue it. Once I get over being sick that is. >.<

Seize the Night~

#4 2009-08-23 18:23:42

BrokenHowls
Hiding in the Mist

Well my thoughts are that it looks quite interesting, something that i'd definatly continue to read if you decide to put more of it up ^_^ and I'm sorry to hear your sick FenrirFinale, I hope you get well soon sad

Last edited by BrokenHowls (2009-08-23 18:24:50)

~The remaining puzzle piece in an already complete jigsaw~

#5 2009-08-23 18:40:15

FenrirFinale

Thanks. smile I hope  I get better soon myself. 2 days before school starts and I come down sick. sad

I'll probably continue since I now have a personal editor to help me with my grammar shortcomings.

Seize the Night~

#6 2009-08-24 13:28:47

Goldie

Yay
big_smile

how can never ever be ever if never ever was ever, ever?
yes, i said that, but what do i mean, I'm what was that, thats crazy, crazy go nuts, nutty nuts. ok i guess I'm done, but it will never be over, now will it????????

Board footer