The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-09-15 06:46:22

seWeReWoLfRaGe

Wolf Tattos

Well I myself have two great wolf tattoo's and i might post the pics up later but i was wondering if anyone had any or had kick ass ideas for any new tattoo's?

YOU STOLE FIZZY LIFTING DRINKS!!! YOU GET NOTHING!!! GOOD DAY SIR!!

#2 2009-09-19 07:17:39

blackwolfrising
Website

Re: Wolf Tattos

i have a bear paw on my left shoulder blade. i need to get it redone. if you want to stick with tattoos dealing with wolves...well whats your favorite thing about them? speed, beauty, grace? if you get tattoos they should have meanings. if you want arm bands, how about one showing the movement of a wolf? you know, multiple wolves running around your arm, each in a different stage of motion? the you could also make the shading be a transition from one wolf to another, like starting off with black on the first one, the next one has a little blue, then the middle wolf is completely blue. after the middle wolf go backwards. they start to fade from blue to black. that way you'll have running wolves, and the cycle of the moon.

"have your cake and eat it to..."

"I've been known to believe as many as six impossible things before breakfast" Lewis Carroll.

#3 2009-10-12 15:09:17

Flatline
Website

i have a tribal wolf on my left shoulder that says wolf spirit. i designed it myself

Eyes of green and fur of grey.
A good friend now gone away.
Though a shame you're now deceased,
your pain is gone so rest in peace.

#4 2009-10-23 21:54:53

drkgryfur
crazy wolf
Website

i planned a sick tat. for my right arm...i drew it up myself, on the top of my shoulder will be a dead tree with roots growing into my skin, the roots will breaking in and out of my skin about 4-5 inch down my bisep, then turn into the veins and arteries on my arm( they will look just like them, i copied some actual pattern out of atontmy books) the veins will end before my wrist. in between the veins and arteries, in plan on have patches of fur breaking therw the skin(a dark gray colored fur). it's pretty much gonna be an entire sleeve...i just have to start saving up the money for it.
i also have some peirceings...left ear lobe, top of ear,my tounge...i recently got an industerial on my left ears as well(still a little sore).

1nor·mal \ˈnȯr-məl\
adjective
1 : strictly a matter of one's opinion
— nor·mal·i·ty — nor·mal·ly

#5 2009-10-24 10:51:11

FenrirFinale

My avatar is actually a shrunken down version of the tattoo I'm getting.  It's supposed to be and 18th birthday present from my family. I'm planning on getting it opposite my heart along with a few others in various places

Always happy to chat so add me on Kik at ArcticRhapsody.

Seize the Night~

#6 2009-11-04 00:41:16

Lycanthrope365_24/7

This was my 18'th birthday present. I drew it a while back.
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd48/caboose69ing/newtatoopic.jpg

#7 2010-06-18 02:16:12

chase.salva

I got a wolf's paw tattoo on chest covering some part pf neck. It is big in size and everybody are pretty scared of me now-a-days. Nails of the paw are visible as it is on my neck. It looks pretty good and now I want to rebuild it as it has faded a bit.

Mistakes are the portal of Discovery.

#8 2010-06-18 02:54:18

Iceis The Husky
The Teal Husky
Website

Was thinking a paw tramp-stamp...

<3

#9 2010-07-05 01:14:42

lil' Wolfen

I am getting a werewolf on my left upper arm. Will be pretty big. Probably gonna get another on my calf, clawing up my leg. I dunno. So many cool tattoo ideas, so little space to put them all. I'll post some pics when I get the first one done, which I plan to have done in the next 3 weeks.

"Let's go back to the cabin and get into a lil' beastiality!" ~ Mitch - Big Bad Wolf

Board footer