The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-08-23 11:56:23

FenrirFinale

Short Example scenes for aspiring writers

Hello. To anyone willing to post here I thought it would be nice to post short scenes to inspire newer writers.

Always happy to chat so add me on Kik at ArcticRhapsody.

Seize the Night~

#2 2009-08-23 12:05:22

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

Re: Short Example scenes for aspiring writers

To start off,i will post a werewolf transformation.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Rain pours down in the city. A figure trembles in the depths of a dark alley his body racked by spasms. The moon rises above climbing to the heavens as his body shakes. He can feel the transformation coming.  It begins by a surge of pain going through him,as his bones start to shape themselves into canine form.cracking is heard and his spine shapes and bends under his skin. More cracking as his feet and hands start to shape,and the nails on his hands start to bleed as claws push them out.His teeth grow sharp and eyes start to grow golden and the ears make their way upwards.With the forming of the ears his hearing blasts,and every sound is amplified.With his eyes changing,the night becomes brighter and everything is more detailed.His face starts to form into a muzzle as his teeth are sharp as can be and long.

as his nose forms,his sense of smell also explodes and everything around him gains a stronger scent,as well as far off things.his body has been growing fur,jet black with a few streaks of silver and a the tailbone grows,getting longer and growing fur as well.as the final bones crack and his body shapes itself,the moon has done it's job and there stands an immense wolf,ready to hunt.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
how you guys like dat?

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#3 2009-08-23 12:08:58

FenrirFinale

Not a bad one. smile

Seize the Night~

#4 2009-08-23 12:23:23

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

hehe,your turn.

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#5 2009-08-23 12:34:17

FenrirFinale

Gives me a bit.

Seize the Night~

#6 2009-08-23 12:53:16

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

yep

#7 2009-08-30 13:02:23

Grayle
Literary Lycanthrope
Website

I might also offer This linky as brainstorming ideas for werewolf scenes:

LINKY

We've come up with a lot of different scenarios in that writing experiment, and more are always welcome. Feel free to add to it...

To thy known wolf be true...

"Yay! We're Doomed!"  -- Gir

#8 2009-08-31 20:00:53

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

Yeah,but thats just werewolf based.this is all kinds based.
btw,i have a new something.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
   A huge splash announces the arrival of a large purple-scaled dragon as she rises from a large pond in the floor, leading into the ocean and onto land. She has deep purple scales, and light blue eyes, as well as a long snake like tail and regular, bat like wings. She has two, long whiskers also. As she thunders out, salty water covered the floor and a large thump is heard as her feet hit the floor. She shakes her body much like a dog, sending the water against the walls. The floor, walls, and ceiling are white and adorned with rubies and sapphires in a pattern that could be described as wind, or waves. It is also big enough for two dragons of her size to walk side by side. Along the walls, all the way down it are torches, making the gems and her hide glow, covering the hall in red, purple, and blue. The great dragon looks behind her, her long whiskers reaching beyond her tail. She finally gives up watching behind her and starts walking down the hall, her claws clicking on the marble as she walks. She nervously shifts her wings, as the end of her tail twitches. She knows something is following her, but can’t see anything. She looks behind her again, slitted eyes darting all over the place, but nothing is there. She continues, and at the end of the hall there are two doors with silver trees on them. She walks up to the doors and inspects the trees. They are indeed silver, and she can see all the lines in the bark and every last leaf on them. She looks behind her again, and seeing nothing she pushes the doors open with her snout, walking into a plain white room. At one end, there is a harp with two clear puddles on each side. Every once in a while, water drops would jump from one puddle to the other, playing the harp in a soft, slow melody. At the other end, is an elf sitting at a plain wood desk, scrawling something on a piece of parchment with a jet-black feather longer than her arm. Her hair is long and bright red, and she is wearing a small crown that looks like it is made of water.

#9 2009-09-16 23:26:08

clinteastwood95

Moonf asked me to do some descriptive paragraph things. So I Thought I would try it out. The first one is about a woman forming a crystal dragon from moonlight. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------She sits there, alone, staring into the beautiful abyss of the night. The moon is shining brilliantly up overhead, as it casts dim white light through the leaves. The moon was as full as can be, and not a single cloud in the sky. A perfect night… Not a human soul around. As the tall, slender girl sits there, she begins to examine things more closely. She particularly has an unusual interest for the moonlight. Everything from the color itself, to how it casts its beams onto the earth intrigued her. As she moves her long, dark hair out of the way so she can see, she begins to get an odd feeling within her. The woman waves her hand once through the little beam of light, coming down through the trees. A flood of memories hits her, and she begins to remember friends, family teaching her on many, wonderful abilities. It was time for her to master one… As she slowly raises her hands up into the light, she looks around to make sure no one unwanted was watching. When she gets both hands into the moonlight, she begins to move them around in a sort of circular shape, like she was sculpting a masterpiece. The woman slowly moves her hands, making sure she doesn’t mess anything up. The hands progressively move faster, and an even brighter light starts to form around her hands. Anxious, the woman moves even faster. All oft the creatures of the night seemed to silence, as they were watching this sort of angel make a thing of mystery. Now, she is brushing along sides of the orb of light, making curves and shapes. A dim-like, silhouette of a figure begins to form. When it does, she takes her finger and begins to move it along the figure. Night slowly creeps by as she sits out on her stump, molding, forming. A definite figure is now taking shape.  To what appears to be a great dragon starts to show up, and another thing, slowly becomes a solid. She continues to brush along this dragon with her hand, making curves and details. Nothing of any sort is showing where this dragon came from, and nothing is falling to the ground as she sculpts. The woman begins to slow down, making the final strokes of this wonderful dragon. As she finally stops moving her hands, the sculpture drops within them. A big crystal dragon has formed out of moonlight. The moonlight shines through the crystal, showing all of the colors of the rainbow sparkle inside like a ton of fireworks. She carefully lowers the masterpiece of the gods into her right arm and stands up. Night stood still for her, now as she begins to walk away, noises of many animals began to sing their noises as the mysterious woman walked away. It was as she wasn’t even there…

This one is about a person turning into a dragon over a period of two days---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I sat there, thinking up new ideas for a story, it slowly started to get darker out my window. I picked the perfect day to write. I look outside the window and dark clouds are still covering every square inch of the sky, giving it a very gloomy feeling. As I sit there, staring at a blank paper, I hear pats at the window. It has begun to rain, giving it a even more depressing feeling out. I try to ignore it and surround myself with things that make me happy. My favorite music disc lies within the stereo along a shelf near me. I have pictures along the wall in front of me of my favorite items; items that make me smile or give me inspiration. I gaze at the wall of photos on the wall, and hear that the rain is starting to pick up. By this point it’s almost completely dark out. My headache started to come back to me. It is odd; I’ve been getting these headaches at this same exact time, every night, for the past week. I have been taking drugs for it, but each day the pain of my head gets worse. For the past two days it felt like a ripped man was swinging a hatchet in my head, trying to split it in half. I tried taking drugs for it, but it won’t go away. My pain brings me to tears and eventually I pass out on the couch. I won’t go to a doctor because I know they will just prescribe me the same drug. I sit there, still staring at a blank paper. My head starts spinning and everything around me seems to “disappear”. The only thing I can unfortunately concentrate on would be the agonizing pain in my head. Nothing more can be accomplished tonight. I try to hold my head steady as it tries to spin. I jump up from my seat and try to make my way to the couch nearby. My body throws me into a wooden cabinet and my leg smashes into it. I’m sure it’s only a bruise. I try to stumble over to the couch the best I can, walking like an intoxicated man. My body somehow walks me over to the back end of the couch and at this point I don’t care what would happen, as long as I don’t black out on the floor. I throw my body over the back end and hit the couch, but I threw myself too hard that I smashed into the floor. All of this pain I’m causing myself is miniscule to my head. I fall asleep on the floor right there where I lay. Dawn soon approaches. My eyes barley open and I already feel that the pain from last night is just now taking affect. This is the worst I felt. Like someone knocked me out-cold and left me on the floor. The first thing that I am aware of is that I’m on the floor. There is a horrible soreness from my leg. My hands start to shake as for I don’t know how bad my leg would look. My head slowly tilts down and sitting there, right on the side of my leg is a big purple bruise the size of a golf-ball. The next thing I notice is that birds are chirping majestically outside. I become more aware of my surroundings and see that the sun is just now coming up over the horizon. It looks like such a perfect morning. The sun is sending out its warming rays all over the Earth, and into my home, where it was getting a little too warm. The golden rays cast out all along, as far as I can see. It was almost as if I was staring into Heaven itself. I only admire it for a little, before limping my way over to the cabinet. Each step felt like someone was throwing a brick at my leg. I moan in pain each time I move anything. When I get to the cabinet, it aggressively gets ripped open, and raided for the pills. When I spot the bottle, I pull it out quickly and twisted the cap open, dumping little red pills all over the counter-top. Instantly, I take two and pop them in my mouth. I start to grumble and limp- my way back over to my writing chair. The track in the stereo played all throughout then night. I got absolutely nothing done and felt a little ashamed. As I sit back down, a sigh of relief comes out for it feels wonderful to sit down here. My thoughts are extremely scattered. I can’t think properly, or put my words in clear order. I give up for now and lay my head on the desk. Before I know it, my eyes unwillingly close again. As my eyes are close, thought turn into visions… All I see are different kinds of dragons, flying all over the world, enduring any of the elements.  Anything that hits these dragons, whether it hail, rain, snow, wind, these awesome sized dragons still kept a face of concentration. I watched with interest, wherever I may be within the dream, these dragons flying all over. They range from many different colors. Their wings spread out the width of may airline jets, almost three or four times the size of their body. Spines of some sort are sticking out along the dragon’s back. They all have ferocious faces. Fire and smoke spits out of their mouth and nostrils. I start to loose interest as my mind wanders off, and then I saw it… Probably one of the most amazing things I’ve seen was this dragon. Its scales faded in and out of every imaginable color, all along its body. Just like an elegant opal jewel, this dragon’s scales shined with gorgeous colors. Its wing span was far greater than the other dragons and far greater in size overall. As I embrace its beauty, a queer feeling comes over me, like a dark cloud. I notice it but keep looking at the dragon. Its head cocks over to the right where I am. It stares at me then roars a furious roar and fire flares out of its nostrils. It charges at me with full force. My heart rate goes up quick. I have no where to go. It is like I’m some sort of a ghost chained in one spot. There was nothing I could do, except watch my fate. The dragon comes closer and closer. For some reason I start to scream like I was scared, but I wasn’t… The dragon comes within touch contact from me and with that, I awake. Lying on my desk, I see a pool of sweat and drool on the desk. I lift my head up and sit up straight. My aches seem to be gone. Nothing seems to be wrong with me, other than my leg. I sit there, grinning and staring at my paper. Something struck me and I remembered the dream. Quickly, I went for a pen and paper and started hastily writing it down. As I start to finish, I feel that I’m pretty satisfied with it and drop the pencil to the desk. The window grasps my attention and I cock my head to the left to see that it is starting to get dark out again. I am shocked and surprised to find out I’ve slept the whole day with me. Then grief flies into me and I think that the pain will come back again. I scratch my arm and wait for it to come, preparing myself. Surprisingly, nothing happened, except for the fact that I was itching like crazy. I’ve never felt this before and started to get creeped out. Maybe I should go see a doctor, but now I must itch. My back itched the most so I rubbed it along the edge of a wall. I lookdown at my arm, which seemed to hurt from scratching too hard and see that my skin is looking usually dry and crackly. I just figured that it was from the fact that my skin got dried up from not taking a shower and I’ve been scratching. I walk over to the tub and drench myself in warm water. The warmth surges throughout my body and I sit there and close my eyes in pleasure. I seem to get somewhat lost, my mind going back to that dragon again. All my itching goes away. I lay there to what seems like forever, enjoying every last minute of that eternity. Finally my mind tells me to get up, for I am falling behind in all of my work. I get up and dry off vigorously, walking over to the table, still in my towel. As I sit down, I start to think of that dragon again. I finally figured out what I want to write about, but how would I be able to start it? My mind draws a blank and I look out the window. Night has already fallen over; therefore I can’t see much other than some silhouettes. I sigh and stand up, walking over to the stereo and turning it up. I lazily walk over to the couch and sit down. There is not much in my home, so to pass the time; I watch the ceiling fan blades spin. My eyes begin to grow weary, but something stops me from dozing off. Another pain comes to me, this time spreading all over my body. I start to scream for this pain is like my headache, tenfold. I feel that my bones are breaking and my body is shifting. I think of it to be nothing, but I actually begin to hear cracks. I scream in a mix of horror and agonizing pain as I look at my body. It begins to shift and bend. My skin starts to turn very crackly and dry. It feels like knives are being thrusted into my back, as big spikes shoot out along my spine. My head is spinning so much, the pain so unbearable now that I don’t realize how my body is shifting. My eyes shut as a snout begins to push out along my mouth area. Everything is happening so quickly, but it feels like ages. I am completely unaware of what is happening, like I am passed out, but my body sits there, shifting, growing… The next thing I know, I am laying outside. I wonder how I got out here. As I stand up, I feel different… Something happened to me. My head tilts down to legs and my eyes grow wide as I examine my body. It appears that I have morphed into a magnificent dragon. I’m practically the size of my home and my scales stretch out along my body everywhere. Just like from my dream, I look exactly like that dragon. My scales contain every color, fading in and out along my body like an endless void of rainbows. I feel around my back, moving muscles and my wings stretch out as far as they can. I look up in the air and think that it feels wonderful to be a dragon. Nothing I ever felt can compare to this… I wonder what I can do now.

Last edited by clinteastwood95 (2009-09-16 23:26:46)

#10 2009-09-17 17:33:38

clinteastwood95

A vampire having a thirst......

As my eyes shoot around the club, watching all of the different people, my body sits there. Every few seconds I raise me arm up, holding a plastic red cup, and take a sip. The loud music, with a incredible bass speaker the size of a small compact car. It made everything within the building shake and tremble. It also made a crowd of young, rebellious men and woman come in the building. All of the light, and colors flashed along every wall of the room, and kind of gave me a headache. Of course I was enjoying myself, even though I was sitting there. My friend was putting this big “party” on, and him with a group of crazy haired woman came over and tried to get me up to dance. They reeked of strong liquor and cigarette smoke that I could probably smell them across the room with all these other scents mixed in the middle. Every inch of their bodies were covered in bracelets and glow sticks, and their faces covered in paint. My mind instantly told me to refuse, so I sat there and spoke nothing but long deep breathes. They seemed to get the message and turn around, disappointed. Honestly, I wasn’t feeling all that good once I entered that building. Maybe it’s a couple people who decided not to shower for a few weeks. Maybe it is all the liquor and smoke. Lights continue to flash and I could barley hear my own voice over the hard rock. There was a constant scream or yell coming from the cloud and I started to get a headache. Well it’s a party; something is bound to happen to you, no? I continued to sit and observe the many males and females throwing their bodies along the room. There has only been one person who had to be thrown out because he got extremely intoxicated and threw a bottle at someone. My eyes flash along the crowd, scanning everybody and everything. Some of them were wearing pretty silly suits with straps and Halloween costumes and robes. A man just ram by me with a lampshade over his head, screaming “PARTY!” over and over again. There is actually some pretty attractive woman I saw moving along the crowd, but as I kept observing them, they eventually did one thing or another that I would look down upon. The same thing went on for another hour. People get drunk, smacking into each other, and one gets thrown out. I look at my watch and late night is starting to come over. My watch reads “1:00 AM”, but I can’t tell…There are no windows anywhere within here. I take another sip of my cup and finish it off, slamming it down on the table. As I do so, I hear a sound of plastic cups hitting the ground. My head cocks to the right to see six or seven of them lying on the ground. The table is completely filled up with them also. I look up, a little ashamed, to make sure so one has seen that I’ve been drinking this much. I didn’t much seem drunk, just thirsty. My headache grows worse as I watch the people move around. I clench my stomach and try to calm my frantic breathing. I stare back up at the crowd again; none of them seem to notice me. I shut my eyes and try to figure out how to stop this. My mind goes through all these options. Call an ambulance, not that serious, call my friend, call a relative, take drugs, and get out of the building. I open my eyes and look up to see a young woman looking down on me with a concerned face. Her body is so close to me, it seems to cover most of the flashing lights.  She was one of the attractive women I spotted earlier. I breathe in deeply through my nose and seem to catch an odd scent. It was very unique and sticked out from everything else I’ve been exposed to tonight. I stand up, right next to her and smell again, it gets stronger. It smells so amazing. I look back over to the woman again and my eyes uncontrollably wander down to her smooth neck. I lean in closer, smelling her. She doesn’t seem to mind, and as I move in, it still gets stronger. It is her. Images of bloodbaths of human bodies flash through my mind. I keep staring at her some more, seem to my lost in my own little world. My hands start to shake enough for anybody to notice and I lean in closer to her. I mustn’t do what I’m thinking, for then who knows what will happen. I put my arms around her shoulders and pretend like I’m crying for an excuse to cling onto her. I begin to sob for real and she wraps her arms around me too, trying to comfort. My mouth starts to open as I hold onto her. No matter how hard I try to resist, some force easily pulls me back in. I begin to uncontrollably lick her neck, and she begins to get weirded out. Now I have not many options with almost any time to react with it. I can sit there and continue licking her, making her leave me, or I can bite down on her now. I can’t take it anymore. At this point my mind has left my body, along with all remaining humanity. With that I open my mouth and bite down hard on the vein on her neck. She screams in horrible pain. The music quiets down and everybody looks this way. A small panic starts to come over everybody. Voices of “What is he doing?” and “Get off of her!” yells out from some people. I grip onto her, making sure she doesn’t escape. I don’t care if anybody sees, or so I think. Blood slowly runs out of her a dark crimson. It runs down into my mouth, and drips down my chin. I close my eyes in pleasure, loving every moment of this. She screams louder, in so much pain, she doesn’t dare move. A man comes up to me and yells to let go of her. I let go of the woman and she collapses to the floor. I turn around to the man and scream, the woman’s blood covering the entire bottom half of my face. Fury filled me so quickly that without no thought of it whatsoever, my arm swings into his ribcage and he falls to the ground, sliding across the room. I turn around and look back at the woman, still laying there. The flashing colorful lights are still going, music still playing. The man lies across the room, groaning in pain, probably because I broke one of his ribs. I walk to the woman and stand over her. She lays there staring back at me. Tears are rolling down her face as she pleads for me to stop. Her face in terror. I just simply lick my lips and grin evilly, crouching down over her neck again. I lick some of the blood up from her neck and temptation to bite down comes to be greater than before. Quickly, my mouth goes around her neck down again and I bite down. She screams again, a blood-curdling scream and I bite down as hard as I can. Savoring every moment, the woman begins to grow silent. I lay her down on the ground, with my teeth still in her. I push her down on the floor and pull up on my mouth. Rips and crack are heard and I am thrown on my back with a chuck of her throat in my mouth. Everyone else starts to scream in horror and try to escape. Someone shouts to call the swat team. I crawl back over to her twitching body and grab onto her arm and start pulling. It doesn’t take long before I rip that off too. Her clothes are now drenched in her own blood, as am I. I move down to her leg and start biting vigorously on it, pulling upwards and ripping chucks of her leg off. To a normal human, the stench would be awful. To be, there is nothing better. Blood is splattered along the walls and a pool has formed under the woman. All of the music and lights are still surprisingly on, but everyone has disappeared. I start to lick up the blood off the floor. Sirens are heard from the distance, but I ignore them, still concentrated on the mass amounts of blood she gave out. I keep licking up the floor and slams are heard from the door. It breaks down in almost an instant and there are groups of swat surrounding me. I still ignore them and keep licking everything up, sure to clean the entire floor. A man breaks through the barrier of the team and whistles at me. I look up at him, my entire body practically smeared with blood. He grins and looks at me curiously. We sit there staring at each other for minutes. All he manages to break the silence with is that “We have a perfect place for your kind...” I start to snarl and he strikes his hand in the air, signaling for the team to pull out their weapons.  I lick my lips and stare at him, I start to laugh loudly. “Oh you won’t be laughing soon…” He says enthusiastically. He makes another signal with his hands and I get knocked out by an unknown item. One man picks me up by my feet and starts to drag me out the door. The music still pumping, and the lights still flashing with an empty room, I get dragged out of the door…

#11 2009-09-17 19:24:27

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

my turn.My version of a vampire loosed in battle after being starved.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I scream, my hands burned by the silver bars keeping me locked up. I pull my hands away, burnt and bloody. I lick them, trying to get at the blood. My eyes are blackish red, and my pearl white fangs are long, poking just below my lips. Coupled with my blood stained red velvet dress and long black hair, I look like some damsel in distress. But this damsel is a demon. A vampire. My captors, men dressed in black and armed with silver daggers, as well as silver long swords at their sides, taunt me and prod me like some animal in a cage. I guess I am. I don’t care. I remember the things, the details now but back then I was just some insane vampire driven mad by the beating hearts around her, and unable to get to them. A weary hundred years they kept me in the cage. A hundred weary years I am kept from feeding. I am a beast, and they have been warned of sticking their hands in the animal’s cage, as well as feeding it. By the end of the hundred years, I lay there, curled up and growling lowly at anyone daring to get close to my cage. Then, by some chance or luck, or something else, I am taken out and leashed like a dog, the silver collar burning like cold fire around my neck. If I lunge at the man, I am tugged in another direction. If I claw at the collar, my hands are burnt more, so I follow along like a good insane little girl. They had me on a horse, black, that fit my non-beating heart all the way there. When we do get there, which there is a battlefield, they get me off the horse that I was trying so hard to get to, and held me in the same place to watch the bloody battle. I could smell it, and was digging my nails in the ground, the dirt getting in my nails and digging furrows in it. I scream at the torture, as they keep me there. A few drops of blood are spilt near me, and I dig my feet and nails into the dirt, trying so hard to get to it. My eyes at this time are blood red. I reach my tongue out, trying to get to it but I just can’t. My captors laugh, making me lunge at them and snarl, but I am yanked back by the silver chain the makes me attached to them. My neck burns, as do my whole body. But the most pain was in my throat as the beast in me wants blood so bad, to kill, to destroy. They finally let me free, and I race into the battle. My whole being screams at me, and I lunge at the first person like a beast, toppling him and digging into his neck with my nails, ripping his vein right out and drinking the blood from the man. I then go through, jumping on the men’s shoulders, slashing and biting at their necks for a drink of blood. With one, I get on his shoulders and he raises his sword. I catch it, sticking it through his gut then I bite hard on his neck, making him scream. Another one rushes at me from behind, and I lean back and, still holding onto the other man by my legs, bite this man, and at the same time digging my claws into two other’s necks. After feeding from him, I do a handstand on the one man’s shoulders, slamming the one between my legs on the ground before throwing the other a football field’s distance away. After a lot of carnage like that, I slaughter most of the army, before my captors leash me and drag me away again, me screaming to get back to the bloody field. I WILL destroy them, I WILL.

#12 2009-10-15 23:26:40

clinteastwood95

Something...random...I'm not sure... *sits quietly*

She sat there, head down to a bloodied and completely mutilated body, wondering if there was a way,
that there was actually hope for him. The sunset, just barley shining through the window, and the hard
metal floor, mixed with the horrendous amounts of blood made the room look like it was a scene off of a
slasher movie. Not to mention the stench wanted to make her gag. Then again, he has been sitting there for
a good hour or two, he should smell like rotting flesh... The young girl sat up and realized how lucky
she was to be alive, but there where only two ways this situation could of possibly went.
She dies or the man dies. She looks down at the ground again and sighs. She was connected to this man
well, but oddly did not pity his death. Nothing that she had ever experienced in her life, so far, could not even
compare to anything like this. Maybe her mind was so twisted, so corrupt, that the most grotesque scenes
means nothing to her. Like this man, this man was slaughtered in the most brutal way, but she did not feel
much of anything. This felt only as if it were a couple grains of sand, on the biggest beach in the world. It
wasn't very important to her. If that man wasn't her brother, then things may be a little different, but the
sheer fact that she was related to him made her worry about herself. There was a loud knock on the door
and a loud, booming voice announcing that they would break down the door if she were not to open it. Her
heart skipped a few beats and her mind started to spin. She started to question herself and everything
around her now. That they were not suppose to be anywhere near here, made her both think and worry.
The only explanation of their existence here, in this world is unthinkable, but that didn't matter. A thought
sprang across her head, that there was obviously a tracking device hidden somewhere in her clothes.
They couldn't find her, not now. If she were to get caught here, then it would be a death sentence. The loud
voice made itself known again. Her head sprang from side to side. She noticed a small, conviently placed
hammer laying on the floor. She picked it up and through it at the window, shattering the glass. The people
outside were pounding on the door now, trying to bust it down. "You monster. We will get you!" The voice
yelled. The woman busted all of the glass away at this point and then started out the window, confused.
She didn't do anything, or so she thought. For the past couple months, ever since that walk along the tree
line, she had never been the same. Every night, she would wake up in random places around her home.
If she were to think back, back to her last memory of the day, there would be a gap. Like she was drunk,
spaced out, or knocked out, she didn't know... More pounds came from the door and it flew open, going
across the room with great force. An odd looking creature with another man was standing there, staring at
her. She quickly jumped out of the window onto a small roof below. The man gestured to the girl, signaling
the mysterious beast to chase after her. It is growing darker and darker by the moment. An odd feeling was
growing inside of the girl, a feeling of anxiety. Not from the rush of being chased, but something else.
The girl sprang up from the roof and landed onto the cement below. She gasped and watch her breath go out
of her mouth, from the bitter cold. Shocks were sent through her body as it tried to absorb the impact of
her jump. She almost fell, but caught herself. Immediately after, she took off on foot, dashing through alleys
and by garbage cans. Something trailed right behind her, breathing heavily. She feared this beast, and for
herself, only telling her that she was alive. That she wanted to live... She looked ahead of her, as she ran
and, as normal...no one was on the streets at night, which means, hopefully, there is a clear path to the
safe house. The beast was getting closer. This made her panic even more. Her reasoning, and most thought
for that matter completely disappeared. All she wanted to, all she needed to do was get as far away from it
as possible. She kept staring behind her back, making sure the beast was away. The next thing she knew,
she was laying on the ground with a broken finger. The shocks didn't hit her till shortly after, but it was too
late. The last thing she remebers seeing is the beast..and a blinding light.

#13 2009-10-15 23:33:03

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

Woah

#14 2009-11-09 01:30:20

Randomwolf42
Random Wolf [Moderator]
Website

Okay, this one isn't nearly as long as those were, I just thought of it now.

They murdered him. It isn't a figure of speech, they quite literally murdered him. It was something of a game among Immortals, pick a victim, and try to devise new and brutal ways to kill them. It didn't make any difference, everyone on the Planet had died several thousand times one way or another, it was simply a way to stave off the inevitable boredom that comes with living forever. Two weeks ago, it was burning at the stake, and then it was being tarred and feathered. This time, it was burning at the stake after while being tarred and feathered after boiling oil while being forced to drink cyanide-laced tea. This wasn't particularly painful, every month or so, everyone was given a dose of the WunderDrug, which numbs all pain to the point where it merely tickles slightly. Alex was overdue for his dose. The other members of sub-group 4025687 failed to realize this when they selected him for their torture-game, and they refused to let him talk them out of it. The result was extreme pain mixed with uncontrollable vomiting. Although Alex was healed within minutes, it did not stop the pain. Although he pretended nothing was wrong, Alex secretly swore revenge on all other Immortals for what sub-group 4025687 had done to him. Less than a week later, Alex would never be seen again...

Would you believe I came up with that at school? I bet you didn't know I could be that dark, did you? Feel free to copy/change/finish this if you want to, just give me credit for the beginning.

#15 2009-11-09 01:45:49

White Wolf
Dreamer of the East [Moderator]
Website

I like it! You should finish it my friend. wink

Nos totus take diversus semita ut a similis fortuna per sapientia, vires, quod fides in divinus nostrum maioribus socius.

#16 2009-11-09 14:43:17

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

awsome!*claps*you should finish it!

Board footer