The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-05-11 10:55:09

FenrirFinale

Words from a Writer

They weren't supposed to be together. Not at all and especially not alone. But they were together and the moonlight had pushed all sense of control away.  In the back of a crimson Mustang they lay cloths tossed away with the control that they had held onto for so long. He lay against her panting heavily, scratches running down his sweat covered back. Under him she lay quivering from the aftershocks of bliss the hands that only moments before had brought him ecstasy locked together around his hips as if she was afraid to lose what they had made together.

No they weren't supposed to be together. But they were and they had found the perfection of one another in the dead of night with only the light of the moon to guide them. Luna had blessed them with each other and now there was no letting go.
Morning comes and together they wake still snuggled together in the back of the car. With a sheepish smile they look at each other thinking of the trouble they’ll be in when they go home.  He smiles kissing her lightly whispering against her lips asking her to run away with him. She laughs thinking he is joking but stops when she sees the look in his eyes knowing he is serious.
She asks him just to make sure and earns a nod. He’s ready to leave behind the past and all the lost love. He’s ready to follow her wherever she roams.
He pledges himself to her in that very moment in that back of the car that is their escape. He is hers now and forever. She kisses him holding him close with tears in her eyes. 
No they were not supposed to be together. But they were meant to be.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't honestly say I know what made me write this short peice of fiction. The words just poured out and this is what came. I hope that at least one person responds and one more person likes it. Thank you for reading.

Always happy to chat so add me on Kik at ArcticRhapsody.

Seize the Night~

#2 2010-05-11 12:23:59

ShadowWolf2010
Website

Re: Words from a Writer

I like thee piece and how it handles forbidden love. Very nice!

--Tony
"Woof."

#3 2010-05-12 10:51:22

FenrirFinale

Thank you ShadowWolf, I'm very glad you liked it

Seize the Night~

#4 2010-05-12 13:34:37

SilentStrider

I liked reading it as well.  It's very thought provocative, and gives you a great place to build a story from.  From that one scene you can move forward (where do they run to) or backwards (what are they leaving behind), and you can easily add to it that way.  That's basically how I started out with the story I'm working on.

Even if you don't take this scene anywhere it does show that you have great talent and it could be one of those things you leave in the background of your imagination until you find something you want to write about.  In any case at least you got it written down.  Save it because you never know when you might want to use it again.

#5 2010-05-13 09:49:53

FenrirFinale

Ah I honestly don't think this was mean to be anything more than a simple scene. It will not be expanded on

Seize the Night~

#6 2010-05-30 05:33:52

RX Queen
bored and all erotic
Website

Le gasp! I love it, Fen! I felt touched by it, even with it being so short.

It's hard to scream with a throat full of glass

#7 2010-05-30 09:09:17

lonewolf13

nice job
smile

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. ...In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only truth...."
    Alphonse Elric --- Fullmetal Alchemist

#8 2010-05-30 11:14:48

FenrirFinale

RX Queen wrote:

Le gasp! I love it, Fen! I felt touched by it, even with it being so short.

Thank you RX smile A longer story has been inspired by this little piece of writing and is now in the works so keep and eye out wink

Seize the Night~

#9 2010-05-30 11:15:14

FenrirFinale

lonewolf13 wrote:

nice job
smile

Thank you smile

Seize the Night~

#10 2010-05-30 16:54:21

RX Queen
bored and all erotic
Website

Squeeeeeeeeeee~ I shall certainly keep my eyes open for it.

#11 2010-05-30 18:31:39

SilentStrider

I'm glad you changed your mind smile

#12 2010-06-02 07:59:11

FenrirFinale

I didn't really change my mind though. This story will never be expanded on and this scene won't be reused. It just sparked another line of thought. Though the new story will have a similar plot. The issue is I can't seem to find a working title.

Seize the Night~

#13 2010-06-02 14:02:00

SilentStrider

Don't worry about not having a title.  The story itself is more important than the title, and it might be something that comes to you as you're writing it.  I'm less than halfway finished with the story I've been working on for the pass couple of years and I'm only now beginning to get an idea for a working title.

#14 2010-06-02 17:48:42

RX Queen
bored and all erotic
Website

Yes, the title can always come AFTER you've written the story.

#15 2010-06-02 19:07:33

FenrirFinale

Mainly I'm focusing on the story it's just that I like having something to refer to it in my own mind. so far the only thing I've called it is Pain and Pleasure.

Seize the Night~

Board footer