The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-11-30 20:26:28

Afflicted.Soul

Got an Idea...

So my girlfriend went AWOL due to her foster parents. (Long Story) I'll get to that eventually. Anyway, I recently found out that in my absence she was pretending everything was alright, while she was actually dating and probably living with a twenty five year old man. Needless to say, I was heartbroken. But...Now I'm inspired. So I will be writing an on going story of werewolves and vampires, but nothing like the usual vampire/werewolf mess we read. It will be original, and maybe a bit unconventional, but it will all come directly from my own life. I will be the main character, and I will pull characters from this forum's members and my friends and family alike. I hope it will get some readers, because I'm really stoked about it. =] Let's see where this goes.

Unfortunately, I cant back track in my life to start the story, so I will start with the heart break. Due to my physical appearance and preference, I will be a vampire. =] And my traitorous girlfriend will be a different breed altogether that I will explain in the rough draft/intro. =] Good night Werewolfcafe. I have some writing to do.

Why didn't you just jump....

#2 2010-11-30 21:06:18

SilentStrider

Re: Got an Idea...

I'm interested to see what you show us.
Also, sorry to hear about your girlfriend, although it sounds like your going to make good the experience which I'm glad to hear.

#3 2010-12-01 02:22:14

Warchildsilver

Good luck in your writing and I look forward to reading what you create.  Many of the most successful artists use real life to influence their work to great effect.

*They were always here.  I just unlocked the door.*

#4 2010-12-01 12:37:11

Afflicted.Soul

=] Thanks for the feedback, And It's all good SilentStrider. I take away more than I lost. smile

#5 2010-12-01 14:51:29

Afflicted.Soul

Here's The Link To The First Attempt...

Last edited by Afflicted.Soul (2010-12-01 14:53:55)

#6 2010-12-02 14:07:01

Divine_Striker

Ooh, sorry about the girl...But it happens. Nice story btw, I would read that.

I in turn will laugh at your disaster; I will mock when calamity overtakes you; when calamity overtakes you like a storm, when disaster sweeps over you like a whirlwind, when distress and trouble overwhelm you...

Board footer