The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-04-05 15:13:27

CassieRose
Website

I feel lost without a pack.

Am I the only one who feels unorganized and crazy without some sort of pack ?
I feel like I need a pack to function, I feel lost without structure. How about you ? Are you alone and happy about it ? Do you have a pack ?

#2 2011-04-05 15:30:51

Iceis The Husky
The Teal Husky
Website

Re: I feel lost without a pack.

I'm alone. It's great when your only friends are douche-bags.

<3

#3 2011-04-05 17:35:27

WolfVanZandt
Website

Frankly, I enjoy my solitude.

#4 2011-04-06 01:28:23

Moonlit Hunter

CassieRose wrote:

Am I the only one who feels unorganized and crazy without some sort of pack ?
I feel like I need a pack to function, I feel lost without structure. How about you ? Are you alone and happy about it ? Do you have a pack ?

Um... Yes, I do have a need for structure and function, but I don't associate that as needing to be fullfilled by being in a pack. I believe that I feel more secure when I have a structured daily routine, such as going to work and going on walks around the same time every day.

I don't feel the need for a "Pack" either, likely because my experinces with family so far have not been stellar. Best to let sleeping dogs lie.

#5 2011-04-06 17:45:49

WolfVanZandt
Website

Mind you, that doesn't mean that there aren't some Therians that do better in a group situation. I know several.

#6 2011-04-06 22:58:39

FreeAsMe

Because of my leadership skills, I don't really need to have a system of hierarchy, being alone or with my peoples works for me.

any one could trip over something else, but it takes skill to trip over your own feet.

#7 2011-04-07 20:38:26

wolflove

FreeAsMe wrote:

Because of my leadership skills, I don't really need to have a system of hierarchy, being alone or with my peoples works for me.

Same for me. I work well alone and with other people as long as they're cooperative.

My heart sings to the moon and with the wind, sending tribute to it whenever I can.

#8 2011-04-07 23:00:21

LupinAtHeart

I do feel alone. No other being I know either belives or knows of therianthropy. My parents dont even know! I would love to have a purpouse and someone to talk to about my 'other side'. In other words, Gosh a pack would be great!

I am shy, and weird. Go easy on me. :p

#9 2011-04-27 16:54:03

Illeana_NightRain
Website

I feel incredibly lost without a pack. I used to do just fine as a solitary; a little lonely, but I functioned. And then I found a pack and was a part of one for a while. The pack kinda' fell apart because people had to move and over moving we lost contact (though we still find ways on occasion to contact each other, it isn't nearly the same thing.) I miss it terribly, if I could find ones I trusted enough, I would be in a pack again in a heartbeat.

"I haven't slept in what seems like a century and now I can barely breathe" -The Crow and the Butterfly, Shinedown
Apart, we are broken. Together, we are one.
Oh yeah...did I forget to mention that I'm unhealthily obsessed with bunnies?

#10 2011-04-27 17:19:32

FenrirFinale

WolfVanZandt wrote:

Frankly, I enjoy my solitude.

I have to agree with VanZandt, I enjoy my isolation. Frankly it gives me more free time to focus on my studies and writing. I was part of a pack for awhile but it wasn't the right situation for me, or possibly not the right pairings of people.

Always happy to chat so add me on Kik at ArcticRhapsody.

Seize the Night~

#11 2011-05-11 05:12:43

SilentKiller
So very silent its killing

Im more of a solitary person. I know how to go on without anyone. But when im in a environment with others around i'm usually the quiet protective assertive person/leader or whatever you want to call it. Wolf terms I believe is alpha. I dont get along very well with others cause of my temper.

Having faith is better than nothing.

Dont worry I wont bite you. I only bite people I really like.

#12 2011-05-11 05:22:55

Kormiak
Return of the Bard

Then you actually wouldn't make a good Alpha, Ciúin.  From my point of view, an Alpha should be a people person, so that they can deal with the whole pack.....You sound more like what I have nick-named(Seeing as I don't know if there is a proper term) "The Delta"  who is the bodyguard/general badass who is called upon to beat the crap outta anybody who messes with the pack.  No social skills required! lol  Me, I am also a bit of a Delta, and, though I would actually like some real life friends, I know for a fact that I can survive without them.

Last edited by Kormiak (2011-05-11 05:23:05)

Ná coiléar ná Corónach!

#13 2011-05-11 05:29:31

SilentKiller

HaHa Kor. I know I can be a good alpha if it cam down to it. I do have a motherly side also... just kind lost some of it a while back. Ulfr knows all about it. Its sad actually. I wouldnt mind going back to really having good friends instead of party buddies.

#14 2011-05-11 05:32:41

Kormiak
Return of the Bard

Ah, yes.....Would that be side that always gave everyone absurd nicknames, like, oh, I dunno.....Korgeus!?  lol

Ná coiléar ná Corónach!

#15 2011-05-11 05:36:10

SilentKiller

hahahahhahaa yeah!! no worries I stopped that stuff

#16 2011-05-11 05:37:44

Kormiak
Return of the Bard

Thank gods for that!  lol  We should actually probably stop talking in this thread, wer'e seriously off topic! lol

Ná coiléar ná Corónach!

#17 2011-09-17 03:00:09

Wyrgrey42

I once asked two of my high school classmates (who are my friends) if they like to howl at the full moon. They actually answered 'yes' without hesitation, but I know they're not weres and I will probably get embarrassed if I tell them 'I'm a werewolf'. I'd like to howl... with a pack... or something.

I know the full moon has nothing to do with being a wolf (therian), but it's just so round and shiny-

Last edited by Wyrgrey42 (2011-09-17 03:07:50)

#18 2011-09-18 13:27:16

Fenris Lupa
Dog Soldier

Yeah, I feel kind of lost too....I have a mate, and we do enjoy our solitude as well, but sometimes, there is that need to be around other wolves.  I used to have a large group of friends...mostly guys, and they were our pack...I was the one that took care of all the problems...made sure everyone was taking care of...and always made the plans, and so on.

But ppl change I guess....my mate and I were the only Wolves....and we just couldn't deal with the human stress anymore. 

But for some reason, I can tell if someone is a Wolf...and a close friend to me, I'm teaching and guiding him.

But where I'm at....Wolves are so few and far between, it really gets me down sometimes.

Never do anything as a wolf you wouldn't do as a man...if you have a good heart....you'll be a good dog....

Board footer