The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#201 2012-08-10 12:20:24

starfire10

Re: The Werewolf Cafe Forum Members Bios...

Hey my name is Sarah!! Anyways i am 15 and im a grey werewolf. I like being outdoors hiking, rock climbing, or playing soccer. Personally i don't know what else to put so there you go not much but at least i put something on here lol

#202 2012-09-01 04:43:20

darklycos

Hi everyone. I'm a 24 year old werewolf who has lived all over the East coast of the US and currently live in South America (Peru).  I enjoy chess, philosophy applied mathematics and especially video games. My favorite author is Dostoyevsky.  I also love almost any kind of movie. I teach economics and English for a (meager) living. I have no children and rarely date, I keep to myself but also am friendly with people in general.

Well, I hope to get to know you all in the coming weeks.

#203 2012-09-06 23:09:04

LupineTea

Hi there!! I'm LupineTea but I usually go by Purp. I'm a highschooler in a small Adirondack town in New York. I'm intrigued by spirits and the paranormal, I also enjoy riding horses(I'm starting up barrel racing) and knitting!! I'm a wolf/otter therian (I'm still unsure about it) and I'd love to chat with you guys so don't be afraid to message me sometime!

#204 2013-10-30 16:23:20

everwood_pack
Website

Greetings.  Since we are supposed to submit an introduction about our profiles, I suppose I shall indulge.

Everwood Pack was founded in 2009, and has since grown to include members from Pennsylvania and New Jersey, and is currently networking in New York as well.  We have a strict "No Drama" policy that has helped us avoid problems we've encountered in the past, and allowed us to focus on our goals.  We are a very close family and we intend to remain that way.  We have dual Alphas, one male and one female, who have their own duties, respectively.  We also have equal ranks for male and female officers under the alphas, because we believe in equality and that if someone can get the job done, they shouldn't be held back by gender differences.  We are always looking to make new friends within the Wolf Community, and seek to aid or teach wherever we can.  Aside from that, any further questions you have for us, please don't hesitate to message or reply.  Thank you.

*~ Everwood Pack ~*

#205 2014-09-13 17:43:52

Phantumwolf
Website

Greetings my new friends, My name is Rusty Nugent. I am the age of 42.  I am the first born of three boys. It was difficult growing up after 11 years old, my dad left us with nothing for another woman. He told me I was the man of the house at 11. Then we moved to Ocean Springs, Mississippi for one year and my life was wonderful. That didn't last long, we had to move out and we moved to Gulfport, Mississippi. I hated living there. I started playing drums in a country band to feed my family. My mom died in Oct. 2004 and my grandma died in Dec. 2004 and then I found out about having a heart condition birth defect and needed a pace maker in April 2005.  Then August 2005, after Hurricane Katrina, my family (old lady, daughter and son) lost everything so we moved to Tennessee to start over. I used to play drums in a heavy metal band here in TN but I found out I had congestive heart failure, so it stopped me from playing (depressed because I couldn't play), so now all I have is writing stories with one wild and crazy imagination.  I am an horror dark urban new adult fantasy published author. I am interested in the occult, paranormal, supernatural, werewolves, vampires, aliens, cryptozoology, heavy metal music, reading, movies and video games. I have two published dark fantasy books. I am writing on my third book now and posted a short sneak peek link below. If you read it please leave a comment letting me know what you think. My first two novels Moonwarriors and Moonwarriors: Guardians Of The Night are about heroic werewolves waging war against the forces of evil, classic vampires. They can be bought from Amazon. The third book has so far had a serial killer and a few demons in it. There are going to be in the new novel: aliens, demons, angels, witches, zombies, demonic werewolves and demonic vampires. It's coming along nicely. Happy Reading . . .

http://authorrustynugent.wix.com/moonwa … -peek/ces7

Last edited by Phantumwolf (2014-09-14 10:21:09)

#206 2015-06-04 20:22:30

ElLoboDelMundo
Website

I come here for a single purpose, to find potential family members.

Due to being on my phone, I will be brief.

I have explored and sought to understand.my connection with wolves for some years now.  And as of now, I understand.a great deal of why wolves entered my thoughts, but not entirely how I am.still driven to want to be one, though I have several theories.

I was born into a family of psychopaths, whom I characterize as not being human, a characterization I make because humans are supposed to have empathy, and psychopathy is caused by and characterized by a profound and utter lack of empathy.

My life, it seems, mirrors the life of humanity, for I have concluded tha I learned empathy from.the family pet dog.

I raised myself, with the help of various dogs in my early life.

So why a wolf?

I believe the family dog, a female, is where my personality derives.  I am incredibly vulnerable to deception, lies, and people taking control over my decisions, much like a dog.  I also find myself responding, instinctively to whistles and calls.

As near as I can figure, I rejected the personality derived from my father, which left me without a strong male identity.  My dog personality discovered wolves, or rather werewolves, while I underwent puberty, foreve etching my wolf ego into my sexual life.

What is most odd, is that while I have lived two lives, one following "normal" human goals; it is the other life I have followed which has created vastly more success in my life, especially compared to the disasters which befell my societal pursuits.

This other life was pursued after discovering the first version of this foeum on The Werewolf Page, and officially began.wirh a trip to Idaho to pursue both lives' goals - becoming a wolf photographer, and trying to become a wolf.  I was inspired by how wolves were treated to combine the two lives, and efficiently work to protect wolves in the future (to guarantee my own safety), as well as to seek out how to become a wolf.

I got heavily involved in wolf recovery, my efforts culminating in my presenting at the conference Frontiers of Wolf Recovery my analyis of the flaws of the official wolf reinteoduction plan which later turned into an amicus brief for the big delisting case out of Missoula.

My efforts ceased when I tried to get people to join me in a rally in Washingto D.C.  which failed tragically and made me realize that not a single person out there was truly interested in saving wolves.

After giving up on wolves, I was also forced to decide to leave the US after awakening to thw fact that there are almost no humans in America, that we were born into bondage,which I had come to realize thanks to asking questions all my life about why I was bullied, and why wolves were bullied.  I championed the cause of wolves for good reason then, because wolves are more human than nearly all Americans.

I am currently as far out of my natural habitat as can.possibly be, but find it most conducive to my true life - which I came to realize recently after finally hearing the truth from my mother about why she left us with my father at such a young age - because she is a psycopath.

I live on a 67' motorsailer, a sailboat equally capable of motoring.  I am currently anchored out in La Paz, BCS, Mexico, applying for asylum, but in fear for my life after realizing that Mexico is as bad as America, because America has so much influence here.

I also suffered brain damage 11 years ago, right as I changed my last name Wolf.  My dog personality is insufficiwntly strong to deal with people and I am quite vulnerable, but only around people whom I call zombies, those who lack or fail to use empathy.

I cannot continue to survive alone.  The pressure to maintain a strong personality is more than I am able to manage, and my mental and physical health continue to decline.  Fortunately, my "wolf diet" leaves me much stronger than I would be otherwise, but I am uncertain how much longer I can continue lke this.

Long story short, I am here to invite everyone to view my formal invitation, which manifests as my FA useepafe, El_Lobo_del_mundo.  I am hoping to create a pack, based on my understanding of wolves as well as of humans.  Pack dynamics are to be maintained through attainment of human potential, especially in something called Moral Reasoning (I recommend the Wikipedia article on Kohlbergs Moral Development as an excellent primer on the subject.)

Please feel free ro visit my invitation page, and don't hesitate to ask questions...After all, I didn't discover myself without asking a LOT of questions.

Thank you.

PS:  Please be nice.  My wolf personality, or rather ego, isn't very patient with subhumans anymore I'm afraid.

A wolf has no mirror.  The only reflection I see is in the faces of those I affect, good or bad.  I make it a point to always remain beautiful in this measure only.

#207 2015-12-26 14:41:13

Redeemedwolf19

Hello, my born name is Jacob Timmons, but to those who understand what I am, I'm referred to as grizz or grizzly, mainly due to my sheer strength and overall size. I was born in 1996 in Tulare, ca. My mother was sick with cancer and eventually died when I was 3. All throughout my childhood and teenage years, I couldn't seem to fit in with any person unless they were foster kids. I went into foster care when I was eight and I stayed until I 18. Ive been in foster homes, group homes, children shelters, the whole nine yards. Skipping ahead to my 18th birthday, I underwent some wired changes. To sum it up. I believe I am a true Lycan. I seen all the real characteristics of being a Lycan and now I might know what's happening to me. Here's some things I can do. I can read people's emotions and attitudes like the back of my hand. I understand life's deepest truths and I can explain these in detail. Also, all animals, mostly dogs and mammal predators come to me and respect me as their owner. I've had pit bulls, husks, Rottweilers, wild predators like coyotes, foxes, etc back off when I tell them too or even other people's big dogs come to me and respect me as their elder almost. Another thing is at night, my eyes get huge and my pupils change so I can see what's happening around me. Most of the time I use my keen sense of hearing to understand my surroundings. I can hear a footstep from several feet away. Also I have incredible strength, especially for never working out or exercising and only being 19 years old. Ive easily lifted a log longer than 6 feet and as wide as a medium oak tree trunk on my shoulders and walk around with it. I'm 6'3 and 250 pounds although I look a lot bigger from bulk. Recently ive refused to get angry because I cant control it. My teeth enlarge and I can pure bloodthirst and scary strength come into my body. Everyday I grow stronger and wiser and I can feel myself wanting to change into something huge. I once met a vampire named frost, his ancestry goes back very far. He saw me on the streets homeless and as we got to know each other he described my Lycan form being larger and more fierce than a fully grown grizzly bear. As of right now, I live with a good family, but they wont believe me. What's happening to me is from movies. It's getting harder to control. Please if you this contact me through my email. I fear I might hurt my family. No one believes me. I could use someone who understands what's going with me to talk to me. My email is grizzle275@gmail.com this is the real deal for me. Help me understand. Thanks

" With great power, comes great responsibility".

#208 2016-05-09 20:56:21

zergthe

Hello, therianthropes.
My real name will be kept a secret until I trust this forum enough (it's NOT you, I just have trust issues). I was born in Utah, USA. After I lived there for 5 or so years, I moved to a more northern state. I'm a small (5'3"), 115~125 pound, 14 y.o boy who packs a punch, both physically and verbally. I am not afraid of a fight, though I would prefer not to fight on school property. I have a major cold weather tolerance, but I am intolerant to hot weather. I love wolves, duh...I wrestle with dogs sometimes, too, if they're big enough. I take the expression of wolfing down your food to a whole new level. I am a clean eater in the way of not spilling stuff, but a messy eater in the way I eat it. I have never shifted before (not like Hollywood shifting), and the closest I've gotten is feeling like my tailbone was growing (it kinda hurt). I have a very short temper, however, and when I snap to an extreme, I have been known to growl, snarl, and curl my lip. I have hazel/grey eyes, and a mop of brown hair. IMO, I look somewhat feral, and I'm sure others might think so too. My bark is worse than my bite, but both are strong. I am not to be messed with. If you tried to hurt one of my friends, I'd kill you on the spot. Loyal, no?
That's just the surface of me. I could use some help figuring out if I'm actually a therianthrope or not, though, so help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by zergthe (2016-05-10 15:41:18)

#209 2016-05-10 15:48:41

zergthe

ElLoboDelMundo wrote:

I come here for a single purpose, to find potential family members.

Due to being on my phone, I will be brief.

I have explored and sought to understand.my connection with wolves for some years now.  And as of now, I understand.a great deal of why wolves entered my thoughts, but not entirely how I am.still driven to want to be one, though I have several theories.

I was born into a family of psychopaths, whom I characterize as not being human, a characterization I make because humans are supposed to have empathy, and psychopathy is caused by and characterized by a profound and utter lack of empathy.

My life, it seems, mirrors the life of humanity, for I have concluded tha I learned empathy from.the family pet dog.

I raised myself, with the help of various dogs in my early life.

So why a wolf?

I believe the family dog, a female, is where my personality derives.  I am incredibly vulnerable to deception, lies, and people taking control over my decisions, much like a dog.  I also find myself responding, instinctively to whistles and calls.

As near as I can figure, I rejected the personality derived from my father, which left me without a strong male identity.  My dog personality discovered wolves, or rather werewolves, while I underwent puberty, foreve etching my wolf ego into my sexual life.

What is most odd, is that while I have lived two lives, one following "normal" human goals; it is the other life I have followed which has created vastly more success in my life, especially compared to the disasters which befell my societal pursuits.

This other life was pursued after discovering the first version of this foeum on The Werewolf Page, and officially began.wirh a trip to Idaho to pursue both lives' goals - becoming a wolf photographer, and trying to become a wolf.  I was inspired by how wolves were treated to combine the two lives, and efficiently work to protect wolves in the future (to guarantee my own safety), as well as to seek out how to become a wolf.

I got heavily involved in wolf recovery, my efforts culminating in my presenting at the conference Frontiers of Wolf Recovery my analyis of the flaws of the official wolf reinteoduction plan which later turned into an amicus brief for the big delisting case out of Missoula.

My efforts ceased when I tried to get people to join me in a rally in Washingto D.C.  which failed tragically and made me realize that not a single person out there was truly interested in saving wolves.

After giving up on wolves, I was also forced to decide to leave the US after awakening to thw fact that there are almost no humans in America, that we were born into bondage,which I had come to realize thanks to asking questions all my life about why I was bullied, and why wolves were bullied.  I championed the cause of wolves for good reason then, because wolves are more human than nearly all Americans.

I am currently as far out of my natural habitat as can.possibly be, but find it most conducive to my true life - which I came to realize recently after finally hearing the truth from my mother about why she left us with my father at such a young age - because she is a psycopath.

I live on a 67' motorsailer, a sailboat equally capable of motoring.  I am currently anchored out in La Paz, BCS, Mexico, applying for asylum, but in fear for my life after realizing that Mexico is as bad as America, because America has so much influence here.

I also suffered brain damage 11 years ago, right as I changed my last name Wolf.  My dog personality is insufficiwntly strong to deal with people and I am quite vulnerable, but only around people whom I call zombies, those who lack or fail to use empathy.

I cannot continue to survive alone.  The pressure to maintain a strong personality is more than I am able to manage, and my mental and physical health continue to decline.  Fortunately, my "wolf diet" leaves me much stronger than I would be otherwise, but I am uncertain how much longer I can continue lke this.

Long story short, I am here to invite everyone to view my formal invitation, which manifests as my FA useepafe, El_Lobo_del_mundo.  I am hoping to create a pack, based on my understanding of wolves as well as of humans.  Pack dynamics are to be maintained through attainment of human potential, especially in something called Moral Reasoning (I recommend the Wikipedia article on Kohlbergs Moral Development as an excellent primer on the subject.)

Please feel free ro visit my invitation page, and don't hesitate to ask questions...After all, I didn't discover myself without asking a LOT of questions.

Thank you.

PS:  Please be nice.  My wolf personality, or rather ego, isn't very patient with subhumans anymore I'm afraid.

Sounds rough. May I ask what kind of phsycopaths they were? We can continue this through the IM system.

#210 2016-05-23 09:08:46

midnight1995
Website

Hi everyone I am Midnight from South-Africa I'm a wolf therian and werewolf junky lol. I love everything about werewolves love reading myths and legends and tales of werewolf, not a twilight fan but to each his own. I'm 21 w f living in the freestate province of ZA and loving it. I love werewolf movies, books and pictures and I love music relating to wolves and werewolves. big_smile well I think that about covers it, any questions feel free to ask

#211 2016-05-23 21:41:16

Skylar Anne Bailey

Hello! I'm Skylar Anne Bailey. That's my pen name, not my real name, and I use it for my writing, etc. I recently discovered that I'm a Snow Leopard Therian (before I didn't even know about therians, so I just thought I was weird and had strange instincts sometimes). I love animals. Snow Leopards have been a favourite of my mine, but I also love dogs, cats, and other animals. I love reading, writing, anime, and I'm into fantasy & fiction. Anyways, I'm sure I could write more, but I think I'll leave it that for now. I'm looking forward to checking out this community! smile

"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." ~Robin Williams

"The final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands." ~Anne Frank

#212 2016-08-18 13:43:39

Sa3m.13

Sa3m.13 here but my real name is Sam but i also go by Sammy to my family. I'm female, 21 years old and from the southern part of the states.

I enjoy Martial Arts, Movies, Reading, Cooking, and also meeting new people, as well as long walks on the beach in the sunset lol. My favorite color is blue and the wolf is favorite animal. I'm pretty easy going and I tend to just roll with the tide. I'm also a gray alpha.

I am at this time single and ready to mingle haha, as it seems that no guys want me. I'm also asexual and demiromantic. And I have a strong Christian faith. And I enjoy helping people with their problems or issues.

I'll shut up now because I don't want to bore ya. big_smile

How lonely is the night without the howl of a wolf. -Unknown

Board footer