The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#51 2013-01-27 01:03:01

wolfsoldier
Website

Re: Going Away/Coming back

i went away for a while, but now im back for now. just hanging out for a while, seein whats going on around here

If you bring forth what is within you,
what you will bring forth will save you.
If you do not bring forth what is within you,
what you do not bring forth will destroy you.

#52 2013-07-12 21:57:35

FenrirFinale

Back after ages and a lot of growing up. Hopefully a few of the older members might remember me smile

Always happy to chat so add me on Kik at ArcticRhapsody.

Seize the Night~

#53 2013-07-24 23:27:31

AlphaGammaWolfie

Hey everyone! I am back but I dont think I should make a personal forum. For those of you that remember me hey! Also I have been writing a novel for over 7 years now.. Talk about writers block! I believe I finally revised it to the point where I am happy with it and really think you guys should give me some constructive criticism. Of course it will be posted in the correct forum.

Cut time: When everyone plays twice as fast as you.

#54 2013-10-11 01:15:55

Roi Doberwolf
Pleasantville resident
Website

FenrirFinale wrote:

Back after ages and a lot of growing up. Hopefully a few of the older members might remember me smile

Same, though I highly doubt anyone would remember me. Sadly when I first joined, my stay wasn't all that long. ^^;

But I have returned. Hopefully to stay this time. Wish this place was a bit more active, I have much on my mind on the lycanthropic subject that I'd love to discuss with fellow fans. But hello never the less. 8]

"Man is not a beast. Compared to man, beast are angels. Do they kill their own for the sake of killing?
Do they worship Satan? Man wrecks, and ravages, and calls the devil. But unlike beasts, and unlike angels...
Man can cry, and confess, and repent. Change, and begin again. GIVE THE DEVIL HELL!"

#55 2013-10-11 09:01:27

The Busboy
Administrator

Roi Doberwolf wrote:

FenrirFinale wrote:

Same, though I highly doubt anyone would remember me. Sadly when I first joined, my stay wasn't all that long. ^^;

But I have returned. Hopefully to stay this time. Wish this place was a bit more active, I have much on my mind on the lycanthropic subject that I'd love to discuss with fellow fans. But hello never the less. 8]

Welcome back!  I remember you!  How are you?

#56 2013-10-13 08:49:47

Roi Doberwolf
Pleasantville resident
Website

The Busboy wrote:

Roi Doberwolf wrote:

Thanks, Busboy! I like to think I'm doing better. Certainly a lot less busy. Hope you're same.

"Man is not a beast. Compared to man, beast are angels. Do they kill their own for the sake of killing?
Do they worship Satan? Man wrecks, and ravages, and calls the devil. But unlike beasts, and unlike angels...
Man can cry, and confess, and repent. Change, and begin again. GIVE THE DEVIL HELL!"

#57 2013-10-14 09:42:57

The Busboy
Administrator

Roi Doberwolf wrote:

The Busboy wrote:

Roi Doberwolf wrote:

Thanks, Busboy! I like to think I'm doing better. Certainly a lot less busy. Hope you're same.

I have been really busy lately, not enough hours in the day.  I am shocked that the Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas season seems to be all upon us at once also, I was in quite a few stores that had decorations for all three holidays up!

#58 2013-10-15 12:56:04

Roi Doberwolf
Pleasantville resident
Website

The Busboy wrote:

I have been really busy lately, not enough hours in the day.  I am shocked that the Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas season seems to be all upon us at once also, I was in quite a few stores that had decorations for all three holidays up!

Oh don't even get me started. An entire isle at our local K-Mart is full of decorations, and there are TREES set up on the floor next to it. That's space that could be used for Halloween decorations! How am I to find anything I want with Christmas being an attention hog and taking away room for more Halloween stuff! >8U

...But I digress. Don't work yourself too hard, or let the holiday rush get to you. At least we have plenty of time left for Halloween and the werewolves that come with it to enjoy. 8]

#59 2013-10-15 16:15:04

The Busboy
Administrator

Roi Doberwolf wrote:

The Busboy wrote:

Oh don't even get me started. An entire isle at our local K-Mart is full of decorations, and there are TREES set up on the floor next to it. That's space that could be used for Halloween decorations! How am I to find anything I want with Christmas being an attention hog and taking away room for more Halloween stuff! >8U

...But I digress. Don't work yourself too hard, or let the holiday rush get to you. At least we have plenty of time left for Halloween and the werewolves that come with it to enjoy. 8]

LOL!  Yeah, I want to celebrate the holidays one at a time, not all at once........it's like when you are in the store and see Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas altogether, it's like "oh, cool Halloween"......."wait, oh cool Thanksgiving"........"wait, oh cool, I can get these as great Christmas gifts"......."wait, now I got a headache, I'm not buying anything and going home to hide"....LOL.

#60 2013-10-15 18:57:21

Zarkha

Oh well, we don't have that problem because we don't celebrate Thanksgiving xD
But also... No turkey in the oven

But yeah, I've seen christmas decoration in September, and on TV you can always rely on them airing christmas episodes in SUMMER. They NEVER FAIL YOU. lol ^^

#61 2013-10-16 10:06:08

The Busboy
Administrator

Zarkha wrote:

Oh well, we don't have that problem because we don't celebrate Thanksgiving xD
But also... No turkey in the oven

But yeah, I've seen christmas decoration in September, and on TV you can always rely on them airing christmas episodes in SUMMER. They NEVER FAIL YOU. lol ^^

That's true, it is weird seeing holiday episodes of TV shows in the summer, LOL!

#62 2015-12-29 20:28:55

wolflove

I don't know if anyone here remembers me, but I decided to come back and check the site out. Hi everyone!

My heart sings to the moon and with the wind, sending tribute to it whenever I can.

#63 2015-12-30 15:18:55

The Busboy
Administrator

Hello!

#64 2015-12-30 15:27:17

wolflove

Hi Busboy!

My heart sings to the moon and with the wind, sending tribute to it whenever I can.

#65 2016-05-15 21:08:57

AlphaGammaWolfie

Herooooo everyone. smile

Cut time: When everyone plays twice as fast as you.

#66 2016-05-17 21:24:17

Zage_the_winged_werewolf
witty & controversial
Website

It's not that I go away, per se, it's just that this site has quieted, & died down, a whole lot. :'( It's not bustling, anymore.

Whenever you see a raven or a crow, just remember, that that's me, watching you.

I have a dick, there for, I am a MALE!!!!!!!

#67 2016-09-22 13:34:31

Dira
Nightwalker werewolf illustrator

I agree Zagey. It needs more traffic.

#68 2016-10-06 00:05:53

Zage_the_winged_werewolf
witty & controversial
Website

*glomps & belly rubs*

Whenever you see a raven or a crow, just remember, that that's me, watching you.

I have a dick, there for, I am a MALE!!!!!!!

#69 2017-01-16 02:28:38

bloodlust
werewolf guardian
Website

Hello everyone! I'm back and boy does it feel great!

"Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend."
http://s1.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=152377

#70 2017-08-04 02:16:45

FenrirFinale

Well I've said it before but life got in the way, I'm not gonna let that happen this time.

I'm back and hopefully I can help stir this place up a little. smile

Always happy to chat so add me on Kik at ArcticRhapsody.

Seize the Night~

#71 2021-03-10 03:15:19

Echi

It's been a very long time since I was last here. Not much life left around here, huh?

“There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised†~ Anton LaVey

#72 2021-03-10 12:54:36

WolfVanZandt
Website

Not much, no.

People are using the social networks. All the forums I'm on are quiet.

#73 2021-03-17 02:21:37

The Busboy
Administrator

Hello!

Board footer